Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Who rode today?  (Read 305577 times)

Online Max Wedge

• Contributor
  • Engineering Pathologist
  • Motorcycles: '10 R1200GS
Re: Who rode today?
« Reply #1900 on: March 12, 2020, 05:28:20 AM »
BAM!
First commute of 2020-first commute to this location-not the first ride of the year. 40° with 78% humidity but dry. High 50's predicted for the ride home.
New job has ample room for me to hang my gear ('kit' if you aren't in the Colonies).
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrists' office.
Where am I?

Online radon222

• Contributor
  • It's all Scratch's fault
  • Motorcycles: R1200GSAW, R1200RT
« Reply #1901 on: March 12, 2020, 06:33:21 AM »
BAM!
First commute of 2020-first commute to this location-not the first ride of the year. 40° with 78% humidity but dry. High 50's predicted for the ride home.
New job has ample room for me to hang my gear ('kit' if you aren't in the Colonies).

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Online mr.awesome

• Motorcycles: 04 Triumph Sprint ST, 03 Kawazuki KLX400SR-SM, 99 Yamaha TW200
« Reply #1902 on: March 19, 2020, 02:58:00 PM »
Practiced my Social Distancing. Blasted the TW around the back 5 track. Ground condition was perfect. Just the right amount of moisture, a little damp but had perfect traction. I pulled the KLX out after that and threw dirt everywhere and drifted most of the turns.  :squid:  Man was that fun.  8)  I could get used to this working from home shit.  ;D

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
  • Motorcycles: XT250, Ninja 500R
« Reply #1903 on: March 20, 2020, 02:06:38 PM »
Practiced my Social Distancing. Blasted the TW around the back 5 track. Ground condition was perfect. Just the right amount of moisture, a little damp but had perfect traction. I pulled the KLX out after that and threw dirt everywhere and drifted most of the turns.  :squid:  Man was that fun.  8)  I could get used to this working from home shit.  ;D

Need to bring the KLX up next time.  :)  If we get proper internet, you could work from a somewhat more mobile home for a couple days.   ;D
If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

If you say "Gullible" real slow, it sounds like "Orange"

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
« Reply #1904 on: March 21, 2020, 10:48:44 AM »
Think I'll don some long pants, knee pads (I don't have elbow or wrist pads), gloves and helmet. Then take out the e-bicycle for a bit of a slower "journey".

Online Max Wedge

• Contributor
  • Engineering Pathologist
  • Motorcycles: '10 R1200GS
« Reply #1905 on: March 22, 2020, 07:23:37 PM »
I did! 32°-38°, heated gear and sunny skies. Got my first impression of the new jacket. So far I like it. Nothing really annoying, workad as anticipated. Upgraded chest and back armor didn't impair anything, almost unnoticeable.
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrists' office.
Where am I?

Online garry

• Bleeds Orange...
    • MotoRoads
« Reply #1906 on: March 22, 2020, 08:35:34 PM »
I managed a 1.5 hour ride this afternoon. Cool and gray but not bad. If PA goes on lockdown mode then that might have been the last ride for a couple weeks.
2009 KTM 570 EXC
2017 KTM Super Duke GT