Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Why We Ride" Movie in State College PA, Mar 30  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Bigpoodle

• Motorcycles: 2010 BMW K1300S
"Why We Ride" Movie in State College PA, Mar 30
« on: February 08, 2014, 01:37:45 PM »
AHD43 and I have set up a showing of the movie at the State Theatre in downtown State College (130 West College Avenue) on Sunday, March 30, at 3:00 PM. Tickets will be priced at $8.00 and will go onsale February 25. Details can be found at http://www.tugg.com/events/8023 (if direct linking doesn't work for you, copy and paste the URL into your browser's address window).

Please pass the good word on to other Central Pennsylvania riders who may not watch this forum or ST.n, where I will cross-post it.

Offline Moto Morphin Power Ranger

• Ottenere una moto vera
  • Motorcycles: 2009 Moto-Guzzi Griso 8V, 1978 Yamaha XS1100
Re: "Why We Ride" Movie in State College PA, Mar 30
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 07:12:16 AM »
I am 3hr away and will try to make it. Thanks :thumbsup:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The humiliation I suffered that day will not go unpunished. My pain is the bubbling cauldron of molten steel that will forge the saber of your demise. I shall not be denied my vengeance Haa Ha Ha HaaHa Ha Ha Ha

Offline Bigpoodle

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 04:04:55 PM »
Bump. Tickets have gone onsale today at the link included in the original message.

Offline Bigpoodle

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 02:45:02 PM »
Just need to sell ONE more ticket to roll this showing over from "pending" to "confirmed." Who wants to be the figure of historic destiny who claims it?

BTW, for those not familiar with the State Theatre, they have a full liquor license and you can take your beverages to your seat for the show. Not just Coke and popcorn for us!

Offline Cablebandit

• Contributor
  • Pig Pilot
    • https://www.facebook.com/TheCablebandits
  • Motorcycles: A Blue One
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 01:58:46 PM »
You can also save $5 off the ticket if you stop by Seltzer's in Altoona.

Offline Bigpoodle

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 06:18:38 PM »
With 122 tickets sold so far and 80 more complimentary tickets being handed out by our sponsors, next Sunday's showing is definitely on and there will definitely be a good crowd. The weather forecast has been improving and it looks as if it might even be a good day to ride in. On-street parking in downtown State College is free on Sundays and way easier to find than during the week.

Our three sponsoring motorcycle dealerships will have some of their new-for-2014 models on display in front of the State Theatre as well. So you'll be getting a mini bike show as well as a great movie and social event. Hope to see y'all there.