Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Patience folks  (Read 2438 times)

Offline coucours grad

• Motorcycles: 2008 ST1300 (faSTeST Red) 1992 Kawasaki Concours (RIP)
Patience folks
« on: February 05, 2014, 03:52:09 PM »
Its kind of hard to tell what this is from a crappy cell phone picture....But that is a large Gaggle of Canadian Honkers flying NORTH in Central Georgia.

Get cracking on the farkles and  maintenance folks....Spring is gonna be here soon.
Protect your right to keep and arm bears!

Offline bomber

• Rough, grooved surface
  • Motorcycles: some
Re: Patience folks
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 04:17:58 PM »
YAY

I saw, diddybopping around the brand new snow drifts today, a couple three Robins . . . .they looked very confused . . . .
We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Offline giaka

• Contributor
  • I am member # 12
  • Motorcycles: Versys 650 Adventure
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 04:34:17 PM »
YAY

I saw, diddybopping around the brand new snow drifts today, a couple three Robins . . . .they looked very confused . . . .

Would those be rockin robins?
I don't know how to act my age, I have never been this old before.........
MR MOJO RISIN unscrambled spells JIM MORRISON

-

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
  • Motorcycles: '16 MG Audace, '10 Ural T, '19 Ural Gear Up and from out of nowhere, the surprise '06 KLR 650!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 11:36:16 PM »
The other day I smelled dirt. That may sound funny to some but I know there are those of you who can relate.
“Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex.”

― Frank Zappa

Offline Jim

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 11:45:59 PM »
The other day I smelled dirt soil. That may sound funny to some but I know there are those of you who can relate.

Yes, I can relate...  and to be picky - if it's inside the house - it's dirt. Outside, freshly tilled with the breeze blowing just right - sweet soil...
sodapop6620: You are never lost as long as you have gas.  Mrs. DantesDame: Side roads lead to interesting discoveries

Offline Jay547

• Motorcycles: Yamaha FJ-09, Honda CRF450L, Honda CR250, Yamaha AT-125, Suzuki DR200
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 07:36:23 AM »
Highs here are still 25-30 degrees below normal. I hate winter.

Offline bomber

• Rough, grooved surface
  • Motorcycles: some
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 09:42:21 AM »
YAY

Would those be rockin robins?

Tweedle-dee dee!
We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Offline I'm NOT Carl

• Weirdo Freak
  • Motorcycles: 2013 Kawasaki Concours, 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa, 1989 Honda Transalp
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 10:13:00 AM »
I found a few robin feathers in the snow around an area of clear scuffle. Possibly due to a failure to fly by the robin and a satisfied neighborhood cat.

Carl
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 No matter where you go, there you are.