Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I'm rich, bitches!  (Read 11476 times)

Online PatM

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2016 BMW R1200RT
Re: I'm rich, bitches!
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2020, 06:42:35 AM »
I read today that Nigeria entered into recession due to Covid-19.
I didn't know that Covid-19 affected the internet  :headscratch:

:razz:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 07:13:21 AM by PatM »
Ride safe!

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
  • For further information, please re-read.
  • Motorcycles: Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE Diablo Rosso
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2021, 04:03:32 AM »
we can all share:

UNDP <muvhaz@lorinci.hu>
Sun 24/01/2021 06:39
United Nations Department Program (UNDP) UK, is giving the sum of £1 Million
GBP to 20 lucky recipients round the world as Covid-19 Financial Relief
Donation. Send this references number (COVID-19-1023SA/-01/12/2020 ) to us.

Regards
Mr. Zhang Feng
Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2021, 08:31:19 AM »

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2021, 01:59:54 AM »
Dr Zuze <bivanova@sbaloncology.bg>
Tue 09/02/2021 06:17

I’m a gifted Spiritual spell caster and Psychic with Spiritual Powers who can help you in most of your Relationships and Family problems .
==========
Do you have the following issues?Contact me for the best results.
(1)DO you still love and want back your ex?
(2)Do you want your love to grow stronger?
(3)Is your partner loosing interest in you?
(4)Marriage Love Spells
(5) You want to win LOTTO
(6)are you sick and you need healings
i can help you perform the following spells

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2021, 05:26:13 AM »
Dr Zuze <bivanova@sbaloncology.bg>
Tue 09/02/2021 06:17

I’m a gifted Spiritual spell caster and Psychic with Spiritual Powers who can help you in most of your Relationships and Family problems .
==========
Do you have the following issues?Contact me for the best results.
(1)DO you still love and want back your ex?
(2)Do you want your love to grow stronger?
(3)Is your partner loosing interest in you?
(4)Marriage Love Spells
(5) You want to win LOTTO
(6)are you sick and you need healings
i can help you perform the following spells
With a large enough contract, maybe he can assist the NHS with #6...
"We have constructed pyramids, in honour of our escaping." - Jim Morrison”
“His gaze was stern, unyielding, like an Easter Island head stuck in traffic” - Dylan Moran

Online stevent

• Motorcycles: 2010 K1300GT
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2021, 05:50:43 PM »
Some guy has been calling at work threatening to put a hold on my Social Security account if I don't press 2 immediately. Then about ten minutes later I get a call saying a warrant for my arrest if I don't call their number back.

Oddly enough it's a generic work line that any number of people could answer. I think any self respecting criminal would at least make sure it's a personal line, lazy bastards.
"Sure I get the best parking spots, but who could love a man with a wooden leg and a face like a hens arse?"

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2021, 06:30:13 PM »
Some guy has been calling at work threatening to put a hold on my Social Security account if I don't press 2 immediately. Then about ten minutes later I get a call saying a warrant for my arrest if I don't call their number back.

Oddly enough it's a generic work line that any number of people could answer. I think any self respecting criminal would at least make sure it's a personal line, lazy bastards.
You need to pass that up to a “management” functionary...
 :popcorn:
“His gaze was stern, unyielding, like an Easter Island head stuck in traffic” - Dylan Moran

Online Stripes

• I'm On A Boat!
  • Motorcycles: Triumph, Ducati, BMW
I'm rich, bitches!
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2021, 06:51:27 PM »

I've gotten the same calls.
Hard work, pays off in the future. Laziness, pays off now.

Online Andrew

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: Got a Few
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2021, 09:56:33 AM »

Sorry, we make mistakes sometimes.  Please pass on your personal number and I will make sure my team contacts you directly  8)
Freedom without regulations that protect the general good is nothing less than anarchy by the rich.

"Riders might be worse than Kardashians for stupidity any more." Cornbe

Online PatM

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2016 BMW R1200RT
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2021, 03:54:42 PM »
I got a call from the astrology cabinet this afternoon.
They woke me from my nap. Yes I'm grumpy. :mad: :bluduh:

I told them they should have their crystal ball checked, it didn't tell them I didn't want their call.   :lol:
Ride safe!

Online stevent

• Motorcycles: 2010 K1300GT
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2021, 06:38:11 PM »

Sorry, we make mistakes sometimes.  Please pass on your personal number and I will make sure my team contacts you directly  8)

Of course, it's 1-800 CALL PAPA, Make sure you press country code +44 for the UK
"Sure I get the best parking spots, but who could love a man with a wooden leg and a face like a hens arse?"

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2021, 07:26:05 AM »
The other day I was getting flooded with calls on my cell phone from scammers claiming that my apple account was breached. <ust have been 30 before I installed the NoMoRoBo app on the phone. I've been using their free web site to report calls for a couple of years. That works when you have a VOIP land-line phone (through your internet provider). Not so much on the cell phone. The problem was the number of calls and each being a different, spoofed caller ID. It was like whack-a-mole. The app it <$20 a year and sent the addition 40 calls that day straight to voice mail.

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2021, 02:00:29 PM »

Of course, it's 1-800 CALL PAPA, Make sure you press country code +44 for the UK

I'm cheap. £100  a minute.

Online Flyer

« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2021, 04:45:45 PM »

I'm cheap. £100  a minute.
No free adverts.
  :naughty: