Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Remember AMA champ Mat Mladin?  (Read 236 times)

Online kendenton

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: '15 Aprilia Caponord
Remember AMA champ Mat Mladin?
« on: March 26, 2020, 12:41:08 PM »
https://www.visordown.com/news/racing/general/ex-ama-champ-mat-mladin-has-been-arrested?fbclid=IwAR0gxzZctelKfrQntZoTMTq1UtPYUIJeRcR1pVXvgSBDQ3xf-_fxOlyWEUo

The report, according to Cycle News and Superbike Planet, says the 48-year old is accused of sexual intercourse of a child under the age of 10, two counts of intentionally carrying out a sex act on a child under 10 and one count of intentionally inciting a child to do a sexual act on him’.
IBA #37902

Online miles

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: Two of them
Re: Remember AMA champ Mat Mladin?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 12:48:54 PM »
The Daily Telegraph is Australia's answer to the Enquirer.  Until I see the story in a real newspaper I'm suspending any sort of judgement or comment.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries

Offline R Doug

• Contributor
  • Where there is Danger, there is Doug
Re: Remember AMA champ Mat Mladin?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 04:46:23 PM »
The Daily Telegraph is Australia's answer to the Enquirer.  Until I see the story in a real newspaper I'm suspending any sort of judgement or comment.

Good to know.  He was a pompous prick and I enjoyed seeing someone like Spies take his crown.  That said, I had a high amount of respect for the Aussie and enjoyed watching him race.  I hope this story isn't true.  If it turns out true, I would not vote no on bring back public stonings.   
Only motorcycle riders know why a dog sticks its head out of a car window.