Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sena Savage Bluetooth helmet  (Read 381 times)

Online thatguy

• Motorcycles: a few
Sena Savage Bluetooth helmet
« on: April 27, 2020, 02:44:27 PM »
Sena Savage helmet in matte black with Bluetooth 4.1 integral with shell. New in box in a large size. Lists for $399 and you can get it for $250 if ya look around. This one will go for $175 and shipping. If you want photos send a PM and I'll take a few. Review from yootoob below.

sometimes WTF is the appropriate answer

Online thatguy

• Motorcycles: a few
Re: Sena Savage Bluetooth helmet
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 09:37:19 PM »
Damn no interest at all? Oh well..........
sometimes WTF is the appropriate answer

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
  • Motorcycles: XT250, Ninja 500R
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 03:13:27 PM »
Not seeing too many on this forum being the fraction helmet crowd. I could be wrong but I will bump it just to see.
If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

If you say "Gullible" real slow, it sounds like "Orange"

Online zer0netgain

• Motorcycles: 2018 BMW R1200RS
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 08:46:15 AM »
This is what me think twice on “integrated technology.”

I got a helmet that works with my Sena, but I wasn’t keen on a helmet that came with a Sena installed.  No point disposing of tech because the helmet gets replaced...or you’re not happy with it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 09:39:52 PM »
Not seeing too many on this forum being the fraction helmet crowd. I could be wrong but I will bump it just to see.

What he said.  I watched the video, and the tech looks sweet, but I'm a modular guy.  Plus I like my earbuds to block noise and hear better sound.
"Most accidents happen when the meek meet the douchebags."  -Viffergyrl
"The wider the road, the worse the food." -Coho
Let's do some science.

Offline minimac

• Practicing Neanderthal, Nuclear Nomad
  • Motorcycles: GL1500A, Silverwing, ̶M̶a̶j̶e̶s̶t̶y̶, Morphous
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 01:46:55 PM »
I'm with Clay.
old enough to know better

Offline naustin

• Motorcycles: '16 FJR
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2020, 08:37:33 AM »
If it was the full-face Momentum, and if it was the right size, I might be willing to give it a shot at 1/2 price.   I was really excited about the noise canceling function of the Momentum - but it was delayed to market for like 2 years - and when it finally came out, I don't remember seeing a real world review.   Frankly, I lost interest and bought a Scorpion Modular and a 20S Evo.   

As an aside - the 20S has been only OK.   I can't hear it though my earplugs freeway speed.   Tried PlugUp Custom Molded ($$$$) earplugs and they don't seal for shit, even with goop, there is no way there are anywhere near the suppression of simple foamies.  Paid extra for the "Dual Drivers" too - what a crock.   Zero bass - not even worth using as basic headphones, honestly.    That was almost $500 wasted.

My next helmet will be a NeoTec2.   Will be looking for a deal on one later this fall as riding season starts to wrap.  Might try a MRA Vario lip to quiet down the windscreen on the FJR.  I recently went back to the stock screen as the V-Stream medium was too big.   Never ever raise it up, and when I do, it doesn't get any quieter.