Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fasting  (Read 1427 times)

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
  • Motorcycles: 2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 - ORANGE!!!!
Re: Fasting
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2020, 07:18:41 AM »
So speaking of sharing... 

Last night was pretty bad.  Made some not good food choices and paid dearly.  We had some noodles in broth with Kimchi and then I made a sweet concoction of peanut butter, coconut, seeds, honey and milk just to satisfy my sweet tooth.  I had some sweets at work earlier in the day as well.  My stomach did not have a good night.  I didn't sleep well.  I think my body reacted to the sugar like I was full of some allergen.  My sinuses were a wreck all night.  I woke up and took a shower and when I got out, my eyes were all red and my face was poofy.  I feel like absolute crap.  I've already decided that I'm just going to fast again for a couple days just to get this crap out of me.  When I'm nice and empty again, however long that takes, I'll refeed with much smarter food choices.  Good experiment I guess.  I'd read about proper refeeding but historically, I hadn't had any significant issues so I guess I pushed the boundaries too far.  I HATE how I feel right now vs how good I felt the last week.  I want that feeling back again.  I know it's not sustainable to be that empty all the time but I'm going to have to find a balance of cleaning out and eating again.  Maybe that whackjob vegan is onto something.  :)  Way more veggies and fishes in my future. 

ugh
If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

If you say "Gullible" real slow, it sounds like "Orange"

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
  • Motorcycles: 2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 - ORANGE!!!!
Re: Fasting
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2020, 04:35:38 PM »
Ate for a few days then did another 72 hour fast ending tonight. Might just do a couple/few days each week and see how that works out. Need to get a handle on the refeed control and decision making but it’s getting quite easy comparatively that I might just adopt it for a while.  Discipline is a fickle notion.
If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

If you say "Gullible" real slow, it sounds like "Orange"