Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Workouts - An update  (Read 3054 times)

Offline maddjack

• Contributor
  • UFO PILOT
  • Motorcycles: KLz1000 Versys
Re: Workouts - An update
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2020, 12:59:53 PM »
I am looking at resistance bands to take with me when I travel to keep up workouts on a longer ( my usual type) trips
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 01:10:54 PM by maddjack »
VIVA EL STINKO

The little red bike is gone , sniff sniff, but the Batbike has begun.

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
  • Motorcycles: 2016 Kawasaki Versys 650 - ORANGE!!!!
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2020, 01:33:27 PM »
I went down the rabbit hole that is Amazon and their eleventeen billion chinese knock offs before just deciding to give this guy my money. 

https://undersunfitness.com/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=USFYT&utm_campaign=beginners-guide

I like the ones from the Iron Infadel also but the price isn't much different and I couldn't find any content so again I say...  UnderSun did the work.  If I had a business and I worked harder than the other guys, I'd consider myself worth more than they are.  Also, James is really good about putting info in his video descriptions.  The above link, as you can see, came from the description of this video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWveMGgKtC8

If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

If you say "Gullible" real slow, it sounds like "Orange"

Offline maddjack

• Contributor
  • UFO PILOT
  • Motorcycles: KLz1000 Versys
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2020, 02:35:58 PM »
That is one of the sets I am looking at
VIVA EL STINKO

The little red bike is gone , sniff sniff, but the Batbike has begun.

Offline thatguy

• Motorcycles: a few
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2020, 07:54:00 AM »
I love reading stories like this. So many people get to a certain point in life and give up on themselves. You're proof that with motivation change is possible. Good luck getting your health back!

I'd like to caution you, as someone who's been there, to please be very strict about proper form during exercise, any weight bearing exercise especially. Older bones/ligaments/tendons/joints/ etc are more prone to injury and are a stone cold bitch to rehab.  :)

So this post really got my attention.  For the most part, I'm not lifting what anyone would call heavy.  However, as I get stronger, I realize this might become an issue.  So I've been looking into a lower impact workout without sacrificing intensity.  I'm pretty much settled on going to resistance bands.  There's some pretty good content out there and I might even be able to get a computer and monitor in the workout area so I can actually work out along with the content makers.  The one guy I've been watching has a fair amount of content and has his own bands as well.  While I'm not usually inclined to pay more just for the sake of a name or marketing, I might just give this guy my business because he's done the work and put the content out there that I'll be using at no cost.  Why not reward him for his motivation?  Sample workout:  One of many.  Some are part of pay for programs and some are just free videos of him just working out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz9CoNlzoo8

You wanna workout? Ride an open class motocrosser as a trail bike. Every single muscle you have will alert you to it's use.  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
sometimes WTF is the appropriate answer

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2020, 08:20:15 AM »
Hustling my 300+# D's bike on small tight singletrack is pretty good for a workout indeed. But when I get tired using resistance bands, I probably won't smash into a tree.
If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

Offline thatguy

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2020, 08:56:45 AM »
You can use them while sitting on the couch as well. Damn Bill does my attempt at humor evade you?  ???

Online Skee

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2019 Versys
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2020, 09:54:53 AM »
I am looking at resistance bands to take with me when I travel to keep up workouts on a longer ( my usual type) trips

I have a set of resistance bands that I take with me when I travel.  Even cheap ones last a while and you don't feel bad when they break or you loose them.

I'm thinking a CRF450L would be a whole lot more fun to workout with.  Although there is no way it will fit on the couch.
"The mistake you cannot make is to judge the past through the eyes of the present.  Judge the past on its own terms."  
João Zilhão on the Assimilation Model of Human Origin

"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore."   Vincent van Gogh

Online jadziadax8

• Contributor
  • Yeah it's a girl's bike. THIS girl's bike.
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2020, 01:11:46 PM »
I can tell this whole personal trainer experiment is going well.  Even though I was a few pounds up at my monthly WeightWatchers weigh-in, all my clothes fit better.  I'll call that a net win!
She's got a worm in 'er belly? That's disgusting! That's interesting, but very disgusting. 

My Other Hobby

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2020, 02:30:16 PM »
Still plodding along.  I may have been derailed for a bit by a pulled muscle somewhere in my back / lat / pec region.  But all is well now.  Working with the bands pretty much every day.  Doing the Bowflex max trainer 14 min max thing every week night.  Still working out in the gym at work.  Sometimes just upperbody, sometimes cardio too.  Just hit a new max of 60 pushups today.   Weight is still hovering right above 2 bills but the shape of things is changing nicely.  Stuff that was round is getting some more angles. 

Offline mr.awesome

• Motorcycles: 04 Triumph Sprint ST, 03 Kawazuki KLX400SR-SM, 99 Yamaha TW200
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2020, 04:54:09 PM »
  Weight is still hovering right above 2 bills but the shape of things is changing nicely. 

That sounds like you are gaining weight. Don't you want to get back to being just one Bill.  :bigsmile:

Offline minimac

• Practicing Neanderthal, Nuclear Nomad
  • Motorcycles: GL1500A, Silverwing, ̶M̶a̶j̶e̶s̶t̶y̶, Morphous
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2020, 09:05:50 AM »
.......  Even though I was a few pounds up at my monthly WeightWatchers weigh-in, all my clothes fit better.  I'll call that a net win!

With all this staying home stuff, I bet they're getting snug again. Mine sure are.  :(
old enough to know better

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2020, 09:51:24 AM »
  Weight is still hovering right above 2 bills but the shape of things is changing nicely. 

That sounds like you are gaining weight. Don't you want to get back to being just one Bill.  :bigsmile:

My actual goal is more like 3/4 bill. 😁

Offline CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2020, 08:40:15 PM »
With my lack of activioty teaching I have taken uop running- first thing almost every day.  I'm just up to two miles.  Been at it a month.
"Most accidents happen when the meek meet the douchebags."  -Viffergyrl
"The wider the road, the worse the food." -Coho
Let's do some science.

Offline ChrisFZ1

• This space for sale.
  • Motorcycles: '19 Tracer 900
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2020, 08:50:43 PM »
I'm getting tired of waiting for the gym to reopen, so I almost finished building this today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuWRid86W40

In addition to the brackets, I used wood glue.

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2020, 05:55:41 PM »
With my lack of activioty teaching I have taken uop running- first thing almost every day.  I'm just up to two miles.  Been at it a month.

Congratulations by the way. That is no small undertaking.

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2020, 05:58:54 PM »
I'm getting tired of waiting for the gym to reopen, so I almost finished building this today.

What's your routine like?  Do you have enough weight at home to entertain you?  I have, on occasion, found myself pressing big round logs just to keep it interesting.

Online jadziadax8

• Contributor
  • Yeah it's a girl's bike. THIS girl's bike.
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2020, 06:07:42 PM »
.......  Even though I was a few pounds up at my monthly WeightWatchers weigh-in, all my clothes fit better.  I'll call that a net win!

With all this staying home stuff, I bet they're getting snug again. Mine sure are.  :(

Nope, my trainer is sending me workouts each week.  She has to, as she's getting a grade for the class. Between that and bike rides on random afternoons, I'm getting quite a bit of activity.  I do miss my Saturday morning racquetball date with fourstring, though.

I'm also tracking what I eat every day, as usual.  WeightWatchers, excuse me WW, is holding virtual meetings and I get to keep my Lifetime status as long as I weigh in each month and attend a virtual meeting.

I have witnessed the workout gear shortage.  The last time fourstring did a Target run, I asked him to pick me up some resistance bands and heavier hand weights because the ones I have are not really heavy enough any more.  The only thing he could find was this, and he said it had to look under the shelving to find it. Despite the stupid branding, it's a good band. :lol:
She's got a worm in 'er belly? That's disgusting! That's interesting, but very disgusting. 

My Other Hobby

Offline ChrisFZ1

• This space for sale.
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2020, 06:51:32 PM »

What's your routine like?  Do you have enough weight at home to entertain you?  I have, on occasion, found myself pressing big round logs just to keep it interesting.

3-day split routine.

Day 1 - Chest, triceps, abs
Day 2 - Legs, calves, biceps
Day 3 - Back, shoulders

Monday, Tues, Thurs, Fri for weights

1 to 2 days a week something cardio.

Maybe 5 days a week weights, or 3 days a week cardio, depending on how I feel.

I have plenty of weight for the dumbells and curl bar, but the barbell for benching and squats I need to add at least two 25 pound plates to my collection.  For deadlifting I need even more, but for now I'm just going lighter and adding power cleans.

P.S.  I'm a firm believer in get into the gym and get out.  My weightlifting sessions take 45 min to an hour.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 07:31:13 PM by ChrisFZ1 »

Offline ChrisFZ1

• This space for sale.
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2020, 07:36:01 PM »
I love reading stories like this. So many people get to a certain point in life and give up on themselves. You're proof that with motivation change is possible. Good luck getting your health back!

I'd like to caution you, as someone who's been there, to please be very strict about proper form during exercise, any weight bearing exercise especially. Older bones/ligaments/tendons/joints/ etc are more prone to injury and are a stone cold bitch to rehab.  :)

So this post really got my attention.  For the most part, I'm not lifting what anyone would call heavy.  However, as I get stronger, I realize this might become an issue.  So I've been looking into a lower impact workout without sacrificing intensity.  I'm pretty much settled on going to resistance bands.  There's some pretty good content out there and I might even be able to get a computer and monitor in the workout area so I can actually work out along with the content makers.  The one guy I've been watching has a fair amount of content and has his own bands as well.  While I'm not usually inclined to pay more just for the sake of a name or marketing, I might just give this guy my business because he's done the work and put the content out there that I'll be using at no cost.  Why not reward him for his motivation?  Sample workout:  One of many.  Some are part of pay for programs and some are just free videos of him just working out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz9CoNlzoo8

You wanna workout? Ride an open class motocrosser as a trail bike. Every single muscle you have will alert you to it's use.  ;D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You do realize your silencer is a grease gun?

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2020, 10:09:36 AM »

3-day split routine.

Day 1 - Chest, triceps, abs
Day 2 - Legs, calves, biceps
Day 3 - Back, shoulders

Monday, Tues, Thurs, Fri for weights

1 to 2 days a week something cardio.

Maybe 5 days a week weights, or 3 days a week cardio, depending on how I feel.

I have plenty of weight for the dumbells and curl bar, but the barbell for benching and squats I need to add at least two 25 pound plates to my collection.  For deadlifting I need even more, but for now I'm just going lighter and adding power cleans.

P.S.  I'm a firm believer in get into the gym and get out.  My weightlifting sessions take 45 min to an hour.

It's funny...  I'm not working my legs at all apart from the cardio.  That feels like quite a workout in and of itself but I'm just not at all motivated to build additional muscle in my legs.  Don't know why.  Probably because they're pretty strong and just about the right size just from holding my fat @$$ up all these years.  I'm really concentrating on upper body right now and hope to shed enough weight that the "underlying" results becomes even more apparent.  I'm trying to do about 30 min of upper body and 14 min of HIT or 20 - 30 min of cardio on the elliptical.  I really have no idea what I'm doing.  I am finding that I'm strongest on Mondays after a couple days off.  I should probably look into getting some help before I hurt myself.  :) 

Offline ChrisFZ1

• This space for sale.
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2020, 09:14:07 AM »
Squats are a great overall body exercise, same with deadlifting and power cleans. While working mainly legs, squats recruit so many other muscles into play.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
  • Motorcycles: Ninjette Noire
« Reply #71 on: May 26, 2020, 11:52:50 AM »
This seems a good enough place to post this:

I was out for a little over an hour on my bicycle this morning.  There's a good bike/pedestrian trail nearby that stretches to the far suburbs/exurbs to the north and I can (theoretically) connect all the way to Milwaukee's lakefront going south.  I haven't biked regularly in about 30-ish years, and I was surprised that I didn't wimp out.

This is overdue. I've made it to retirement without having yet had my first heart attack, and maybe I can keep it that way.  The docs think I might be able to exercise my way off of my high blood pressure medication. And reducing the Buddha belly might be a good thing as well.
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.  --Winnie the Pooh

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #72 on: May 26, 2020, 12:29:43 PM »
This seems a good enough place to post this:

I was out for a little over an hour on my bicycle this morning.  There's a good bike/pedestrian trail nearby that stretches to the far suburbs/exurbs to the north and I can (theoretically) connect all the way to Milwaukee's lakefront going south.  I haven't biked regularly in about 30-ish years, and I was surprised that I didn't wimp out.

This is overdue. I've made it to retirement without having yet had my first heart attack, and maybe I can keep it that way.  The docs think I might be able to exercise my way off of my high blood pressure medication. And reducing the Buddha belly might be a good thing as well.

The heart attack that you hope is your first...  You go boy!!  Congrats on getting out.  It's a good start.  I would use that as a stepping block for whatever is next.  A brisk walk for an hour would be a good companion workout for the bike ride.  :) 

Offline OHScot

• Motorcycles: K1200GT, Ural Patrol, R75/6, Reflex, CT70 clone
« Reply #73 on: May 26, 2020, 02:26:25 PM »
First sign of heart attack. 

Sudden death.

May want to watch for it.

Second signs; severe chest pain and arm numbness.  Unless you are female, then the signs are not as clear...
They have indicated that I could be orange.

Offline Cablebandit

• Contributor
  • Pig Pilot
    • https://www.facebook.com/TheCablebandits
  • Motorcycles: A Blue One
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2020, 05:55:58 AM »

Sudden death.

That's why I stay away from that pesky strenuous exercise.  It can be a real killer. ;)

Online Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1290 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2020, 07:56:53 AM »
a heart only has so many beats in it, don;t speed up death by wasting them on exercise.  ;) ;D
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2020, 08:02:05 AM »

Sudden death.

May want to watch for it.

Second signs; severe chest pain and arm numbness.  Unless you are female, then the signs are not as clear...

There's been a pattern in my family where we get a warning heart attack that doesn't kill us.  What happens next depends upon the type of stubborn you are:

If one is stubborn like my grandfather and an uncle and doesn't follow medical advice, the second heart attack kills you.

If one is stubborn like my mom and a different uncle and exceeds medical advice, the second heart attack never happens.

So far, I've apparently gotten away with things because I'm now older than the age where the first heart attack happens.  And my dad never had a heart attack personally, he just gave them to others.
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.  --Winnie the Pooh

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2020, 11:17:45 AM »
I rode the pedal bike another hour today. I maintained a slightly faster pace than yesterday and now I think that I'll be feeling this later today and tomorrow.  Storms look likely for all day tomorrow, so maybe I give it a rest for one day.  I know that I can get very lazy when it comes to fitness.  So I'd better keep on it.  Maybe if I think of myself as an older house or motorcycle that requires a lot of maintenance?   8)

Most folks on the path--both bikers and walkers--appear to be old retired fuddy-duddies such as myself.  There were a few recent moms with strollers.  And two bikers who looked to be training for a race.

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2020, 12:58:53 PM »
I'd been laying off the push ups for a while because there was a thing in my abdomen that was pulling some when I was doing them so I just took some time off and concentrated on "pushing" with the bands and other shoulder and tricep exercises.  Yesterday, I went back to push ups and man did I lose a lot.  I was only able to get 35 before resting then only got a set of 10 and a set of 15 after that.  Whoof.  That didn't take long.  for quite a while, I was able to get 50 before resting and pretty consistently got 100 per workout.  Not so right now.  Need to get back to 50 in a row and beyond.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2020, 01:41:15 PM »
I don't expect that a couple of weeks--or even one season--of riding the pedal bike will moot 25-ish years of substantial inactivity.  But I'm already noticing a small increase in stamina, a slight looseness in clothing, and some additional leg strength.  In particular, my already very light motor bike is feeling lighter still when at stoplights, etc.

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2020, 02:16:14 PM »
I don't expect that a couple of weeks--or even one season--of riding the pedal bike will moot 25-ish years of substantial inactivity.  But I'm already noticing a small increase in stamina, a slight looseness in clothing, and some additional leg strength.  In particular, my already very light motor bike is feeling lighter still when at stoplights, etc.

Awesome!  Keep at it.  Just got out of the gym myself.  Shirt was soaked to the belly button.  Of course the gym is in a non air conditioned warehouse but still. 

Online Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1290 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2020, 02:46:09 PM »
I need to start doing this as well. dirtbiking this year has me out of breath far too easily. thanks for the kick in the ass.
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2020, 05:42:12 PM »

I need to start doing this as well. dirtbiking this year has me out of breath far too easily. thanks for the kick in the ass.

Start with push ups. Fairly good ROI and the results will motivate you to do more. But when you need cardio right now, I can in good conscience recommend the bow flex max.  ;D

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2020, 09:27:49 PM »

You might already know this, but I'll mention it because I didn't know it.  Shortness of breath was the first sign that I'd developed high blood pressure.  That's something that can sneak up on people.

Now I have to take pills and go to the docs without even being sick first.  Bah!

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2020, 05:50:20 PM »
My work with the Pedal Ninja is paying off!  The docs just reduced my blood pressure meds, we'll see next week whether there's a rebound or not.  My eventual goal is to wean myself off them entirely.

Online viffergyrl

• Contributor
  • Hey! Wait for me.....
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Suzuki SV650
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2020, 05:53:50 PM »
^Where is the Like button?

Congratulations!
The world is a mess. It has always been a mess. Our job is to straighten out our own lives.  Joseph Campbell

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2020, 09:28:10 PM »
^Where is the Like button?

Congratulations!

Thanks!  Now I have to continue and follow through.

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2020, 07:36:21 AM »
Nice job, Baxter.  Keep going.  It feels so good. 

Added some light ab work to the mix recently.  One of the arm/chest things I do with the bands is to pull from the side straight out in front of me across my chest with the band anchored about shoulder height.  As I complete the rep, the band is essentially sitting across my upper arm.  Before, I would just reverse the motion releasing the tension from the band and repeat 10 or 15 times.  Now, after I get the band fully extended and resting on my upper arm, I do a sort of standing crunch which extends the band even more so I'm fighting some pretty good resistance.  It's only about a half bend but it's working.  When I complete the set with arms, I pause on the last one and just do 15 of the standing crunches without the arm portion.  So my current routine is this:

50 pushups to start in whatever configuration I'm capable of that day.  Usually 35, pause, 5 pause, 5 pause, 3 then 2.  Weak days might see 25 then smaller increments but still totaling 50 even if I have to do them a couple at a time.

15 standing curls with the medium band anchored low. 
10 one arm presses with the same band anchored low pressing up and away
15 of the above mentioned side pulls with the crunch
15 standing crunches
15 reps on angled bench on the bowflex thing.  Weight unknown but it hurts and I can barely get 15 by the time I get there. 

Repeat from curls down a 2nd time

25 pushups

20 minutes on the elliptical at about  90% of my max heart rate with a sprint in the last minute or two to try to hit my max just for fun.  Max at my age is 170

25 more pushups on a regular day.  If I'm feeling good, I'll just keep adding 10 for as long as my arms work.  Yesterday the 25 turned to 75 for a total of 150 during the workout.

Then I have to clean up the puddles I've made because I'm working out in a hot warehouse and losing a LOT of fluids.  Then sanitize the equipment, of course.  Luckily, I work out alone. 

I also feel like it's time to start my phase 3.  Phase one was weight loss, phase two is build muscle and fitness, phase three is going to be more weight loss.  I figure another 30 lbs will look pretty good so I'm unofficially shooting for 170 over the next couple weeks.  I'm off sugar again and probably going to be doing some fasting.  Wish me discipline.  I don't need luck. 

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2020, 10:12:15 AM »
You are doing amazing.

Wish me discipline.  I don't need luck.

That's the attitude!  In fact, that's the attitude for every worthwhile goal.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2020, 03:22:59 PM »
My work with the Pedal Ninja is paying off!  The docs just reduced my blood pressure meds, we'll see next week whether there's a rebound or not.  My eventual goal is to wean myself off them entirely.

Update:  My BP after a week on the reduced RX is still good--the experiment worked!  Now to keep it up and eliminate the meds entirely.

Offline thatguy

« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2020, 04:32:59 PM »
I lost a buncha weight and my BP meds have been reduced and it's way down. Don't see it going away though. Once that switch is tripped it's unlikely to turn it back off.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2020, 08:19:59 PM »
I lost a buncha weight and my BP meds have been reduced and it's way down. Don't see it going away though. Once that switch is tripped it's unlikely to turn it back off.

The doc thinks it's possible for me--the BP has been the only thing I have to deal with so far in life, no other contributing issues, and the cardio effort seems to be the major factor in my reduction. 

Offline thatguy

« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2020, 08:53:08 PM »
Keep at it. Good luck.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2020, 07:43:30 AM »

Online radon222

• Contributor
  • It's all Scratch's fault
  • Motorcycles: R1200GSAW, R1200RT
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2020, 02:08:25 PM »
Ugghhh...

I just got tagged in a Facebook Challenge.  25 push-ups for 25 days.  This should be entertaining.  I'll be lucky to get up to 25 push-ups in 25 days  :facepalm:

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2020, 02:18:37 PM »
Ugghhh...

I just got tagged in a Facebook Challenge.  25 push-ups for 25 days.  This should be entertaining.  I'll be lucky to get up to 25 push-ups in 25 days  :facepalm:

does it say all at once? 

Online radon222

• Contributor
  • It's all Scratch's fault
  • Motorcycles: R1200GSAW, R1200RT
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2020, 02:19:47 PM »
oooh I like that.  I can pause the GoPro and continue as needed   ;D