Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2017 Ram Promaster City camper van  (Read 278 times)

Online tankhead

• Motorcycles: 2014 Yamaha Super Tenere
2017 Ram Promaster City camper van
« on: September 27, 2019, 04:31:09 PM »
Due to the fact that I will probably not be able to tow the towable camper that my wife wants I am going to see if anyone here would like to buy my camper van that I just bought less than a year ago. I figured why not offer it here first for shits and giggles before it goes on the inter webs of car sales. Those of you that remember my thread here knows that it is like brand new and the bed platform was finished with 0 VOC non toxic sealant and I bought a leather wool gymnastic mat for the bedding.  I bought that so that it was mold resistant.  It has the $200.00 floor covering, side air deflectors to sleep with the windows cracked, and it has less than 8000 miles. 350 Pound Tongue Weight 3500 Pound Towing trailer hitch.  Weather tech mats in the front.

It is an ultra clean unmolested "like new" van.

Hate to do it but I will be looking for a new 118" Ram Promaster Van that can tow 5900# and not have to worry about the towing capacity.  Pics upon request. I know longer have a photo sharing deal.

$23,000 clean title in hand.  FIRM

If not, any suggestions on the best way to sell this beauty would be helpful.. Hope everyone here is doing well. Thanks. Chris

Online Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1190 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
Re: 2017 Ram Promaster City camper van
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 08:26:11 PM »
Can’t help on the van but happy to hear things are good.   Just had a beer with supertrucker.  Unfortunately I forgot the tic tacs.  Lol. 
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Online tankhead

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 06:05:09 AM »
HHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Good to hear from you.  so long as he doesn't spit in your beer while talking it's all good.
:P

Online tankhead

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 08:24:22 AM »
Oh yeah, it also comes with the large front window cover and side window covers to keep heat out and privacy at night.  They are all custom cut for the Promaster City and the side windows have the suction cups to keep afixed to the windows.  They work great.

Online Virginian

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: '19 Husqvarna Svartpilen 401, '14 Vespa 946 Bellissma, '14 HD Wide Glide
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 07:21:31 PM »
Welcome to text me pics and I'll post them for you.
Show up on time, do your best and don't grumble about the outcome.

Online tankhead

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 05:35:11 AM »
Thanks boss.  I will.  I appreciate that.

Online Virginian

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: '19 Husqvarna Svartpilen 401, '14 Vespa 946 Bellissma, '14 HD Wide Glide
Show up on time, do your best and don't grumble about the outcome.

Online tankhead

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2019, 06:33:09 AM »
It also comes with Fumoto quick oil drain plug installed. I have to say this vehicle is the easiest oil change in any vehicle I have had bar none. Everything is low and to the front passenger side. Now with the fumoto valve, it is ultra fast...
5 quarts full synthetic and filter and done.. boom