Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Rant thread, what pisses you off? (no politics or religion allowed) NSFW  (Read 545494 times)

Online bungie4

• Assistance List
  • Motorcycles: 2013 FJR
Re: The Rant thread, what pisses you off? (no politics or religion allowed) NSFW
« Reply #4350 on: November 22, 2019, 07:19:49 AM »

Thats the exact reason why I have a cheap Wyze video cam pointing at our cars.  You'd be surprised how often doucheNozzles check your doors for you.  We've actually had said Nozzles notice the light of the vid cam and walk right up to it to check it out. Mostly though, TweekerNozzles don't give a flying shit if their being video'd or not.

I thought you guys in Canada didn't have crime?   :headscratch:

Ya, but only for 6 months of the year.  To cold out for the other 6m :D

Environmental security.
-Steve
SnowMexican
WWPD
choo choo mf'r.

Online stevent

• Motorcycles: 2010 K1300GT
Re: The Rant thread, what pisses you off? (no politics or religion allowed) NSFW
« Reply #4351 on: November 22, 2019, 01:04:27 PM »
WTF happened to New Balance shoes? I had a pair of 990v3's for years and they were super comfortable. The only problem was they stunk like cat piss so I washed them quite a bit. after I wore them out I ponied up a ridicules amount of money for the new 990v5. Just wearing them around for a day and my feet hurt, I thought they may need breaking in and I only wear them on the weekends so I've been giving them the benefit of the doubt. The fact is they simply are not as comfortable as the older ones, I like NB's because they make at least some of them in USA, and primarily because they come in wide sizes but I have to say I'm disappointed in these. In fact my Keen work shoes are more comfortable and they weigh a ton. I just wind up wearing them all the time.

I suppose there's worse things than uncomfortable shoes that you pay an embarrassing amount of money but sore feet were not part of the plan....

(That's a pretty weak rant so I'll emoji it up a little) :mad::baldy::bash:
"Sure I get the best parking spots, but who could love a man with a wooden leg and a face like a chickens arse?"

Online Skee

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2019 Versys
« Reply #4352 on: November 22, 2019, 02:30:04 PM »
WTF happened to New Balance shoes?

I suppose there's worse things than uncomfortable shoes that you pay an embarrassing amount of money but sore feet were not part of the plan....

(That's a pretty weak rant so I'll emoji it up a little) :mad::baldy::bash:

I recently bought a pair of 990v4, because they didn't have my size in v5 (nobody ever carries my size in stock, but that's another rant).

More comfortable than v3 that I still occasionally wear (they have a LOT of miles on them).

My wife got a pair of the v5 at the same time.  She says they aren't any better than her old ones, but they aren't any worse either.

Wonder what's up with yours.  Take'em back.  For that kind of coin, I'd expect them to give you a trade-in.   

We at least got free T-shirts with ours.  They are obnoxiously expensive, and they scream American tourist, but they are the most comfortable traveling shoe I've ever had.
The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible,
but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.   Vincent van Gogh

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
« Reply #4353 on: November 23, 2019, 09:53:15 AM »
They have so many variations for different feet and stances. My first pair was supposed to be for correcting over/under pronation (can't remember which). Wore them to work and within an hour I was in pain and remained so for the rest of the day. Picked a different model and that's worked for me for 3 replacements.

Online Skee

• Contributor
« Reply #4354 on: November 23, 2019, 03:22:41 PM »
That's why I still like to buy things at a brick & mortar store where someone who knows something about what they are selling looks at your old pair and watches how you walk in the new pair can make some recommendations about which model will fit you best.  Lucky that we still have stores like that around here.
but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.   Vincent van Gogh

Online stevent

« Reply #4355 on: November 23, 2019, 04:52:01 PM »
The problem for me is that few places carry wides, and I have a high arch so trying to find something that will fit is a pain. That's why I buy online, with the greater selection and I can usually tell which will works most of the time but it's definitely hit and miss.
"Sure I get the best parking spots, but who could love a man with a wooden leg and a face like a chickens arse?"

Online Ray O'Sunshine

• Contributor
  • Cookie's bitch.
    • The Pace Motorcycle Podcast
  • Motorcycles: Honda DN-01
« Reply #4356 on: November 24, 2019, 07:48:21 AM »
Problem for me, too. I have a small foot, but ridiculously wide (8 EEE) and New Balance is one of the very few (affordable) soft shoes I can find. I can find $500 dress shoes all day long :csm: , but sneakers or daily wear just wear out far too quickly to spend a small fortune on. :(
this signature on hold pending review

Online Skee

• Contributor
« Reply #4357 on: November 24, 2019, 09:16:06 AM »
I have that problem with tall sizes.  Nothing in any store at the mall fits me.  The tall sizes online are frequently an inch or 2 short.  And I'll never drive a Porsche.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
  • Motorcycles: Ninjette Noire
« Reply #4358 on: November 25, 2019, 05:38:14 PM »
I took Ninjette for a ride along Milwaukee's lakefront and discovered all the port-a-pots were gone and the public restroom buildings were locked!  This park area is used year-round.  It makes no sense.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.  --Douglas Adams

Online Andrew

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: Got a Few
« Reply #4359 on: November 25, 2019, 08:31:22 PM »
I took Ninjette for a ride along Milwaukee's lakefront and discovered all the port-a-pots were gone and the public restroom buildings were locked!  This park area is used year-round.  It makes no sense.

Sometimes I wonder why I don't carry the lock pick set with me at all times when touring (hidden in the luggage that is) but then I remember I do.
There are times in everyone's life a lock is just in the way.
Freedom without regulations that protect the general good is nothing less than anarchy by the rich.

"Riders might be worse than Kardashians for stupidity any more." Cornbe

Online maddjack

• Contributor
  • UFO PILOT
  • Motorcycles: KLz1000 Versys
« Reply #4360 on: December 03, 2019, 07:01:37 PM »
The Christmas drive like a simpleton season reared its head today. As I was exiting the highway a psycho lane dove over 4 busy lanes clipped the grass median and nearly tboned me and almost clipped 3 other cars and a tractor trailer. He never slowed down ,just shot down the road and into the walmart parking lot. Nearly kill people because you either missed the exit or were in a hurry. If there weren't so many cameras at wally world ,you may have had a very bad problem. But I exercised self control and didn't give you my love.  A pox upon thee .
And before anyone says report it, unless they see it or there is solid video ,it is a waste of time.
VIVA EL STINKO

The little red bike is gone , sniff sniff, but the Batbike has begun.

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #4361 on: December 03, 2019, 07:29:56 PM »
...it is a waste of time.
Probably no license or insurance, and wouldn’t mind six months room n’ board free on the State...
 :deadhorse:
"We have constructed pyramids, in honour of our escaping." - Jim Morrison
"If you pour some music on whatever is wrong, it’ll sure help out” - Levon Helm
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online jadziadax8

• Contributor
  • Yeah it's a girl's bike. THIS girl's bike.
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
« Reply #4362 on: December 03, 2019, 08:53:49 PM »
Eggplants!

Why must you be so delicious, yet also have such dangerously tough skin?  I sharpened the knife knowing this ahead of time, yet somehow you still slipped from beneath the blade, causing me to cut myself in a slightly annoying place.  A pox upon thee! :bluduh:
She's got a worm in 'er belly? That's disgusting! That's interesting, but very disgusting. 

My Other Hobby

Online stevent

« Reply #4363 on: December 04, 2019, 03:20:45 PM »
Has anyone seen the pictures going around the interweb of the black Friday shoppers? what a bunch of fucknuts, fighting over TV's and crap like that. That shit'll be on sale for the next 3 months, there's really no need to be so stupid.

:bash: :bash: :bash:

Online coho

• Contributor
  • Probably not wearing pants.
  • Motorcycles: R1100RT (Gentleman's Express) - StFU200 (The Dumbbike) - Guzzi V7II (Tiny Musclecar)
« Reply #4364 on: December 04, 2019, 04:50:13 PM »
Has anyone seen the pictures going around the interweb of the black Friday shoppers? what a bunch of fucknuts, fighting over TV's and crap like that. That shit'll be on sale for the next 3 months, there's really no need to be so stupid.

Don't be kink shamin'.
If it weren't for the therapeutic properties of the occasional off-camber decreasing radius downhill right-hander I'd almost certainly go completely sane.

Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv.

Online maddjack

• Contributor
  • UFO PILOT
« Reply #4365 on: December 04, 2019, 06:48:11 PM »

The stupidity amazes me every year. The spirit of Christmas  its best. Someday maybe they will realize its not about things.
Me, I stay away from stores on black Friday and Thanksgiving. You can have that shit.
And a fyi,the best tv deals are after the Superbowl.
VIVA EL STINKO

Online maddjack

• Contributor
  • UFO PILOT
« Reply #4366 on: December 05, 2019, 08:06:24 PM »
The two assholes who went deer hunting, shot a deer ,gutshot,in horrible pain crying out , then went over and tortured( yes folks TORTURED ) it while videoing the whole thing. I have no issues with hunting or fishing,I went all the time in my younger days. But I never tortured an animal just because I was hunting it ,I always tried for a clean ,quick kill. To me this  action by these two shows a couple of really sick minds and potential future mass shooters. A pox upon them ,and I hope somebody beats the snot out of them to boot.
VIVA EL STINKO

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
  • Motorcycles: Ninjette Noire
« Reply #4367 on: December 05, 2019, 10:32:48 PM »
While I support the principle that people should be free to do as they want so long as they don't harm others, torturing or tormenting wildlife requires some intervention or consequence for the general good, and likely their own good. 

In addition to the extremely poor morals, disrespect for life, or mental health issues on display, those are just the type of fools that get public opinion to go against everyone who hunts. As motorcyclists, we also see this with the relatively few who abuse the streets and scare or annoy non-riders. 
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.  --Douglas Adams

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #4368 on: December 06, 2019, 09:27:19 AM »
I have no issues with hunting or fishing,I went all the time in my younger days. But I never tortured an animal just because I was hunting it ,I always tried for a clean ,quick kill.

That's ethical hunting and something most kids got taught before the "long game" by some politicians put hunting in a murky light. One of the side effects is "less talk" about hunting means less passing along of long-held traditions.

Online Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1290 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
« Reply #4369 on: December 06, 2019, 10:44:36 AM »
some people didn't get their ass whipped as a kid and it shows.
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Online Ray O'Sunshine

• Contributor
  • Cookie's bitch.
    • The Pace Motorcycle Podcast
  • Motorcycles: Honda DN-01
« Reply #4370 on: December 06, 2019, 12:58:13 PM »

:bigok: :clap:  :bigok: :clap:  :bigok: :clap:  :bigok: :clap:  :bigok: :clap:  :bigok: :clap:
this signature on hold pending review

Online maddjack

• Contributor
  • UFO PILOT
« Reply #4371 on: December 06, 2019, 01:00:28 PM »
   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :gerg:
VIVA EL STINKO

Online Cablebandit

• Contributor
  • Pig Pilot
    • https://www.facebook.com/TheCablebandits
  • Motorcycles: A Blue One
« Reply #4372 on: December 06, 2019, 01:17:37 PM »
This story is being covered as a local story where I'm at.  I don't think anyone is trying to put hunters in a bad light.  They do want to string up these two dirt bags though.  The parents are also now feeling the repercussions as well.  They own a BBQ restaurant in town that is feeling the brunt of the social media outcry.

Of course the mother gave an interview where she didn't seem to see the big deal with what her son and his friend had done.  After all (and I quote) "who hasn't stomped a kitten as a kid"

I guess the apple doesn't fall from the tree.

Online Skee

• Contributor
« Reply #4373 on: December 06, 2019, 01:18:39 PM »

Prolly their parents fault

Online maddjack

• Contributor
  • UFO PILOT
« Reply #4374 on: December 06, 2019, 01:24:35 PM »
This story is being covered as a local story where I'm at.  I don't think anyone is trying to put hunters in a bad light.  They do want to string up these two dirt bags though.  The parents are also now feeling the repercussions as well.  They own a BBQ restaurant in town that is feeling the brunt of the social media outcry.

Of course the mother gave an interview where she didn't seem to see the big deal with what her son and his friend had done.  After all (and I quote) "who hasn't stomped a kitten as a kid"

That is sick, and I agree,  a fine family that one is. :csm: :csm: :facepalm:
Whats the name of said restaurant , so I never go there?

Never mind I found it, and the actual video of the little bastards doing it. they ( devils BBQ Brookville Pa) pulled their Facebook page down already.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 01:40:51 PM by maddjack »
VIVA EL STINKO

Online Cablebandit

• Contributor
  • Pig Pilot
    • https://www.facebook.com/TheCablebandits
  • Motorcycles: A Blue One
« Reply #4375 on: December 06, 2019, 02:03:36 PM »
Devil's BBQ in Brookville.  Yelp had to shut down and moderate their page.  Although there are still some colorful reviews on Google.

Apparently, the second kid in the video is the stepson of the Brookville Police Chief.

Online stevent

« Reply #4376 on: December 06, 2019, 02:40:45 PM »

That is sick, and I agree,  a fine family that one is. :csm: :csm: :facepalm:
Whats the name of said restaurant , so I never go there?

Never mind I found it, and the actual video of the little bastards doing it. they ( devils BBQ Brookville Pa) pulled their Facebook page down already.

At least the name is correct, sick fucking bunch. That gene pool needs a pretty heavy dose of chlorine.

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #4377 on: December 07, 2019, 10:39:26 AM »

Future ATF (and other random agencies) enforcers

https://reason.com/2019/07/03/police-agree-to-pay-woman-750000-after-raiding-her-house-and-killing-her-dog-over-an-unpaid-gas-bill/

https://www.criminallegalnews.org/news/2018/jun/16/doj-police-shooting-family-dogs-has-become-epidemic/

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-gone-rogue/louisiana-cops-shoot-and-kill-family-dog-while-serving-warrant-on-wrong-address-jbWYNj5HvESn8YXv7tiN5w/

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/virginia-dog-owner-says-off-duty-atf-agent-shot-killed-his-mastiff-puppy

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #4378 on: December 08, 2019, 04:14:56 PM »
"Cash Only" liquor stores.
 :willy:
"We have constructed pyramids, in honour of our escaping." - Jim Morrison
"If you pour some music on whatever is wrong, it’ll sure help out” - Levon Helm