Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Rant thread, what pisses you off? (no politics or religion allowed) NSFW  (Read 544152 times)

sleazy rider, Leanintree and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
Re: The Rant thread, what pisses you off? (no politics or religion allowed) NSFW
« Reply #4250 on: October 03, 2019, 01:39:00 PM »
Stinky pee.

But does the food cause the poor to stink or your sense of smell to perceive it differently?

Offline thatguy

• Motorcycles: a few
Re: The Rant thread, what pisses you off? (no politics or religion allowed) NSFW
« Reply #4251 on: October 03, 2019, 01:54:51 PM »
You don't get dragged into court very much by your ex for stupid shit, huh? :(

No fortunately my parents constant arguing and bickering made me a lifelong bachelor saving me from that. However you've no idea what life has been for me. I guarantee your life is a relative picnic. You'll have to believe me or not because I will not discuss it online. Nor do I carry it on my back like a ton of foul smelling shit through what's left of my life. As stated earlier life's too short for that.

sometimes WTF is the appropriate answer

Online viffergyrl

• Contributor
  • Hey! Wait for me.....
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Suzuki SV650
« Reply #4252 on: October 03, 2019, 02:03:13 PM »
Stinky pee.

But does the food cause the poor to stink or your sense of smell to perceive it differently?

Everyone has the enzyme that makes the distinct compound, but not everyone has the olfactory receptor to perceive it.
Don't argue with an idiot; people might not know the difference. -Anonymous

Offline jimmy

• Motorcycles: 2004 VFR-A
« Reply #4253 on: October 03, 2019, 02:51:32 PM »
^^^ Smart is the new super-cool!

Online Ray O'Sunshine

• Contributor
  • Cookie's bitch.
    • The Pace Motorcycle Podcast
  • Motorcycles: Honda DN-01
« Reply #4254 on: October 03, 2019, 02:53:35 PM »
You don't get dragged into court very much by your ex for stupid shit, huh? :(

No fortunately my parents constant arguing and bickering made me a lifelong bachelor saving me from that. However you've no idea what life has been for me. I guarantee your life is a relative picnic. You'll have to believe me or not because I will not discuss it online. Nor do I carry it on my back like a ton of foul smelling shit through what's left of my life. As stated earlier life's too short for that.

I'm truly glad for you. I haven't learned yet how to fully do that, and I'm (at least partially) ok with carrying some of it. I feel like Kirk in ST5:God, is that you? It's me, Margaret.

"I need my pain."

Not really, but everything we do in life makes us who we are. I appreciate what is exactly because of what I've been through.

I reserve the right to get pissed about others deciding who/when/why I pay out my heard-earned pay, and how I can just be court-ordered to do shit that is straight up un-fucking-reasonable.

:shrug:
this signature on hold pending review

Online Ray O'Sunshine

• Contributor
  • Cookie's bitch.
« Reply #4255 on: October 03, 2019, 02:54:06 PM »
^^^ Smart is the new super-cool sexy!

Online viffergyrl

• Contributor
  • Hey! Wait for me.....

Online coho

• Contributor
  • Probably not wearing pants.
  • Motorcycles: R1100RT (Gentleman's Express) - StFU200 (The Dumbbike) - Guzzi V7II (Tiny Musclecar)
« Reply #4257 on: October 03, 2019, 04:47:06 PM »

Nah. It's mostly from lack of bathing.
If it weren't for the therapeutic properties of the occasional off-camber decreasing radius downhill right-hander I'd almost certainly go completely sane.

Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv.

Offline thatguy

• Motorcycles: a few
« Reply #4258 on: October 03, 2019, 06:18:44 PM »
Tough to accomplish living in a box.
sometimes WTF is the appropriate answer

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #4259 on: October 03, 2019, 07:09:52 PM »
Ever try bathing in a Dunkin Donut wash basin?
(It was a miserable ride anyway...)
"We have constructed pyramids, in honour of our escaping." - Jim Morrison
"If you pour some music on whatever is wrong, it’ll sure help out” - Levon Helm
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online coho

• Contributor
  • Probably not wearing pants.
  • Motorcycles: R1100RT (Gentleman's Express) - StFU200 (The Dumbbike) - Guzzi V7II (Tiny Musclecar)
« Reply #4260 on: October 03, 2019, 07:21:05 PM »
Now you guys have gone and made it all socio-economic.
I was just playing on the typo/autocorrect thing.
If it weren't for the therapeutic properties of the occasional off-camber decreasing radius downhill right-hander I'd almost certainly go completely sane.

Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv.

Online Ray O'Sunshine

• Contributor
  • Cookie's bitch.
« Reply #4261 on: October 03, 2019, 08:04:55 PM »
LOL this place rocks. :)

Offline Bryan.VFR

• Motorcycles: SOLD - 2007 Honda VFR800
« Reply #4262 on: October 04, 2019, 07:23:25 AM »
... everyone getting married before the age of 35 is just a complete fucking idiot because gosh, not only do we not REALLY know ourselves when we're young and stupid and impressionable and oh-so-very "in love" and do the marriage thing because that's what's expected of you, but people aren't even done fucking cooking yet, and their sociopathic twists and turns haven't even come to light yet. You'd think that colossal bitch would figure shit out coming from a divorced parents, and watching them snipe at each other for decades. ..

...There, you wanted a fucking rant? Did you marry in your 20s? You're a fucking idiot too. Just like me. Fuck you. You're lying otherwise.

I'm totally with you on that. Been there, done that. Got married in my 20's, waited on having a kid because of finances and the fact that I wasn't completely happy. Finally had the kid at 40, then met the love of my life and am now married to her. So I totally agree with not marrying young, at least 30.

Online Skee

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2019 Versys
« Reply #4263 on: October 04, 2019, 09:50:26 AM »
Where is it going to end.  Just looked at a grill that will have wifi & phone app, so you can sit on the couch & flip burgers I guess.  My f'ing bike has an app - no I haven't downloaded it - who needs it?
The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible,
but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.   Vincent van Gogh

Online Eh2zed

• ATW V2.0
  • Motorcycles: 2008 Honda CBF1000A and 2004 BMW R1100S
« Reply #4264 on: October 04, 2019, 10:08:35 AM »
I’m going to jail apparently. It seems that the Washington New York office of the CANADA Revenue Agency has determined that I owe EXACTLY $1700 in back taxes.😅
These idiots can’t even figure out that my government is in MY bloody country.

The sad thing is that this crap must work on some people otherwise they would have stopped this years ago. I can’t imagine how many elderly people have been screwed out of their retirement savings by those assholes.
My GPS just told me to turn left, then turn left, then turn left, then turn left.
So if I go too far left do I end up right?

Online Skee

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2019 Versys
« Reply #4265 on: October 04, 2019, 01:38:13 PM »
I have a friend who can help you out.  He is a Prince in his country and currently working as head of the American Foreign Socially Security Administration.  Just send him a credit card number he can charge the small service fee for a wire transfer, and all will be taken care of

Still waiting for you to PM that credit card number ;)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 05:30:51 PM by Skee »
The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible,
but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.   Vincent van Gogh

Offline CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Otay!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #4266 on: October 06, 2019, 06:54:02 AM »
When people assume that getting married young is going to wind up causing you a crushing divorce, financial ruin, and the end of your life as you know it.

26 years as of last June, married when I was 23, and things have never been better.

I think you just really need to know the person you are dating (whether you dated for 7 years or 7 months), and don't waste time if there are red flags. 

Of course maybe my wife is nailing the lawn care guy?

She is.  That's me.   :bigok:
"Most accidents happen when the meek meet the douchebags."  -Viffergyrl
"The wider the road, the worse the food." -Coho
"Buckwheat is dead"

Online jadziadax8

• Contributor
  • Yeah it's a girl's bike. THIS girl's bike.
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
« Reply #4267 on: October 06, 2019, 07:31:47 AM »
I think you just really need to know the person you are dating (whether you dated for 7 years or 7 months), and don't waste time if there are red flags.

This.  Fourstring and I got hitched in our mid-twenties.  We had been dating for 8 years already and had survived a 6 year long-distance relationship.  Despite what the Catholic Church says, we lived together for a year before the wedding and I say that really helped us decide that we were a good match.  We're on 14 years of marriage, 22 as a couple, and things have only gotten better.  It can work when you're young.

:rolf:
She's got a worm in 'er belly? That's disgusting! That's interesting, but very disgusting. 

My Other Hobby

Online sleazy rider

• Contributor
    • Da Blog!
  • Motorcycles: 1990 Suzuki DR350S
« Reply #4268 on: October 06, 2019, 07:49:36 AM »
Yup, married at 24, she was 26, just passed 37 years with a few very minor speed bumps.  We survived my AF career with me going off to strange places for ill defined durations with very poor family timing.  We'll go well into our retirement years together.
--Tom

Offline melville

• Motorcycles: R75/6, Yamaha 850 (very) Special
« Reply #4269 on: October 06, 2019, 07:50:36 AM »
When people assume that getting married young is going to wind up causing you a crushing divorce, financial ruin, and the end of your life as you know it.

26 years as of last June, married when I was 23, and things have never been better.

Best of luck to you.  Also married at 23 and it went to shit after the 26th anniversary.  I'm still figuring out what happened.
Call me Mel. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me at home, I thought I would ride about a little and see the other parts of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation.

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #4270 on: October 06, 2019, 11:57:04 PM »
Married at 25 with 5 glorious years. The other 35? Meh!

Offline CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Otay!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #4271 on: October 07, 2019, 04:28:02 PM »
Married at 25 with 5 glorious years. The other 35? Meh!

:rolf:
"Most accidents happen when the meek meet the douchebags."  -Viffergyrl
"The wider the road, the worse the food." -Coho
"Buckwheat is dead"

Offline stevent

• Motorcycles: 2010 K1300GT
« Reply #4272 on: October 08, 2019, 12:39:55 PM »
Married 29 years, three different wives though and I'm not even a Mormon.

:pope:
"Sure I get the best parking spots, but who could love a man with a wooden leg and a face like a chickens arse?"

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
  • Motorcycles: Ninjette Noire
« Reply #4273 on: October 16, 2019, 05:28:06 PM »
A simple project today, add a small LED lightstrip above the sink in the basement bar.  The body of the unit fits onto a bracket what screws to the cabinet above the sink, the lightstrip then slides sideways to lock with keyholes that correspond to the bracket.  The drilling template for the bracket doesn't indicate that the bracket mounts are not centered on the lightstrip.  Only my keen powers of paranoia that I'd futz it up due to the upside down installation lead me to find that the bracket needed to be offset from center in order that the lightstrip itself would actually be centered upon completion.

One would think that this should have been indicated on the drilling template, or better yet, that the bracket should be designed so that both it and the lightstrip would be centered.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.  --Douglas Adams

Offline stevent

• Motorcycles: 2010 K1300GT
« Reply #4274 on: October 24, 2019, 10:05:07 AM »
So anyway as part of our house sale I had to have the septic tank pumped and inspected, that was $575. They file a report with Pierce County which costs $408. verifying it was inspected and pumped, the county sends some schmo out to look at my yard and signs off on the job. Everyone makes a buck, everyone's happy and I sell my house.

Except, the little prick that pumped out the tank filed it as deficient because he couldn't screw the lids back down on the tank risers using the original screws. He mentioned it at the time and I showed him where I had screwed the lid down from the side because (they) had broken the tabs off on the lid last time it was pumped. No Problem he says and scampers off. Then he files it as deficient. Now I'll wind up paying an estimated $300 to have 3 new lids installed before they'll note it as correct.

I can't do the work myself as it has to be a licensed septic tank company or the county won't recognize the repair as valid. We're supposed to close in 3 weeks so I don't really have time to do anything except pay the little butt-fuckers. Plus since they're the ones who did the original filling, they have to be the ones to sign it off. Total scam between them and the county.

************EDIT************

So they came back at $300. + tax for lids only, instead of the $1400. for risers and lids. Not quite as bad in the aggregate. They still could have just used longer screws for $2.00 but I guess everyone has to get their nick in.....

« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 11:46:48 AM by stevent »
"Sure I get the best parking spots, but who could love a man with a wooden leg and a face like a chickens arse?"

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4275 on: October 24, 2019, 12:31:19 PM »
One of my outlaws gripes about any penny he spends for his kids medical care, and goes on a rant about Obamacare every time no matter how small the medical bill.  I always bite my tongue (and this has nothing to do with Obamacare per se) because they spend money like they must have a $5 to $10 million net worth.  Seriously, they have a big house with a pool in an expensive suburb, three luxury cars and a boat.  Money constantly goes out their door for frivolous things.  Then he gripes because of a $1k emergency room visit that saved his kid's finger.  I'd be happy the bill was just $1k so long as my kid was ok.  He even gripes about a little copay for antibiotics when the kids are sick.  I'd like to throw all of his wasteful and extravagant spending back in his face the next time he complains about what, at his income, must truly be a minor expense.

Gotta keep the peace in the family.

Edit to add this thought:  I hope the bro-in-law is quiet about this at his work.  His coworkers probably, and his boss certainly, know his salary and his benefits.  And they've probably seen what he drives and are familiar with the community where he lives.  If he complains that he can't pay for basic family necessities, it's going to imply that he can't manage money.  This is not a good image to have if he wants a promotion.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 04:22:57 PM by Baxter »
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.  --Douglas Adams

Online bungie4

• Assistance List
  • Motorcycles: 2013 FJR
« Reply #4276 on: October 24, 2019, 01:15:58 PM »

Show him this article written by PT Barnum and tell him to pay particular attention to the part of what economy really means. It might have been written over a 100 years ago, but nothing has really changed, and the language is quaint.

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/8581/8581-h/8581-h.htm
-Steve
SnowMexican
WWPD
choo choo mf'r.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4277 on: October 24, 2019, 03:20:36 PM »

Show him this article written by PT Barnum and tell him to pay particular attention to the part of what economy really means. It might have been written over a 100 years ago, but nothing has really changed, and the language is quaint.

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/8581/8581-h/8581-h.htm

That's a good find.  It's amazing how good advice about life stays remarkably the same over generations.

Offline minimac

• Practicing Neanderthal
  • Motorcycles: GL1500A,Burgman Executive, Majesty, Morphous
« Reply #4278 on: October 28, 2019, 10:11:38 AM »
 Because it was raining, I tried to watch the semi- local NFL football game yesterday, but between the officials throwing yellow flags almost every play and the string of 8-10 commercials every stoppage of play, it was anything but entertaining. It wasn't even worth pushing the record button on the DVR. I finally finished watching the second season of Ozark instead. At least that was mildly entertaining.
old enough to know better

Online sleazy rider

• Contributor
    • Da Blog!
« Reply #4279 on: October 28, 2019, 01:57:37 PM »
Major corporations that change their billing websites because they want to push their other products.  Specifically - Ford made everyone change their billing logins and passwords last month because they hadda merge their billing site with their Ford user's program - something I'll never use because my vehicles are not technologically proficient and never will be.  Guess what?  I went to pay this month's bill and the damn new login doesn't work anymore.  I'll now have to spend some of my valuable recreation time to call them, reset everything AGAIN and pray they don't fuck it up again. 

WHY??  Two opportunities for someone to hack the site and get financial information.  If I had a checking account, I'd just send them a piece of paper every month and let them deal with it.   :twofinger: to Ford and their better ideas.
--Tom

Online st2sam

• Motorcycles: 2014 Valkyrie 1993 Ducati 907ie
« Reply #4280 on: October 28, 2019, 04:52:51 PM »
I tried to watch the semi- local NFL football game yesterday, but between the officials throwing yellow flags almost every play and the string of 8-10 commercials every stoppage of play, it was anything but entertaining.

Thank you for posting this, thought it was just me.
I'm so pissed the way the NFL is today.  :thumbsdown:

One hour of football, two hour of commercials. WTF!
Are the people who market the NFL blind?
I'm watching it less and less, fuck'em....
She's a big girl, but boy can she dance.

"Traffic was thick as NRA members at an ammo sale." - Sleazy Rider

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4281 on: October 28, 2019, 07:42:27 PM »
My cold is taking it's sweet time going away.  My mind feels as if my head is full of pudding.  On the other hand, I'm noting lot more randomness that is making interesting connections in my thoughts.  I shouldn't sign any documents.

Offline Bryan.VFR

• Motorcycles: SOLD - 2007 Honda VFR800
« Reply #4282 on: October 29, 2019, 07:04:06 AM »
Lousy customer support from major companies.

Case in point. I have a support ticket with Adobe for their lovely Creative Cloud suite of apps (heavy sarcasm). I update the support ticket stating I'm having the same problem on some Macs now, as well as Windows. They update the ticket with "We are glad to hear that your issue has been fixed."  :o Really?! After going back and forth for a couple of days now, still no closer to a resolution.

Online sleazy rider

• Contributor
    • Da Blog!
« Reply #4283 on: October 29, 2019, 07:41:14 AM »
I tried to watch the semi- local NFL football game yesterday, but between the officials throwing yellow flags almost every play and the string of 8-10 commercials every stoppage of play, it was anything but entertaining.

Thank you for posting this, thought it was just me.
I'm so pissed the way the NFL is today.  :thumbsdown:

One hour of football, two hour of commercials. WTF!
Are the people who market the NFL blind?
I'm watching it less and less, fuck'em....

Football will not play on tv in this house.  I revoked their access several years ago when the "look at me" player attitude took over.  It's a team sport, as a player, you're just a cog in the money printing machine.  Then again, we have the Lions as our hometown money suckers.  How can you root for a team that plays just well enough to keep their franchise license?
--Tom

Online bungie4

• Assistance List
  • Motorcycles: 2013 FJR
« Reply #4284 on: October 30, 2019, 07:25:11 AM »
I'll keep this short.  I'm seeing a growing trend in business, where, in the name of business process, they make it exceptionally difficult to spend my money.

Stop making it hard for me to do business with you!
-Steve
SnowMexican
WWPD
choo choo mf'r.

Online Ray O'Sunshine

• Contributor
  • Cookie's bitch.
« Reply #4285 on: October 30, 2019, 08:40:53 AM »
I'll keep this short.  I'm seeing a growing trend in business, where, in the name of business process, they make it exceptionally difficult to spend my money.

Stop making it hard for me to do business with you!

+283475729294

Online Ray O'Sunshine

• Contributor
  • Cookie's bitch.
« Reply #4286 on: October 30, 2019, 08:41:35 AM »
When mods change my name just because. :D  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #4287 on: October 30, 2019, 10:33:45 AM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4288 on: October 30, 2019, 03:51:04 PM »

I was wondering but thought that you'd explain if you wanted.

Online sleazy rider

• Contributor
    • Da Blog!
« Reply #4289 on: November 13, 2019, 05:08:45 PM »
I hate stupid people.  Rules in the park are two dogs to a site and always on a leash.  Some hillbilly husband and wife had 5 large aggressive breed dogs in their camper.  She had them back by me on the tennis court off leash and one came after me and the mutts.  I got us in the bathroom and shut the door while she got it under control.  I promptly went up to the office and had a terse discussion with the security people here.  They’re packing their shit and leaving the campground NOW.

If this would have been home, they’d be burying the dog.  I don’t tolerate aggressive shit.  No firearms on base.
--Tom

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #4290 on: November 14, 2019, 09:54:39 AM »
Sadly this is sometimes a thing and it never ends well for someone's "pet" that is doing what comes naturally. It's all the owner's fault yet they only feel sad at the end of the day and continue to let their pets run loose.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4291 on: November 14, 2019, 04:08:47 PM »
The new home has a high sloped ceiling in the master bedroom.  There's a squeaky ceiling fan up high enough that I needed my big ladder to clean it.  And the roads are snow covered.  And I'm retired.  And my wife likes a clean house.  Etc. Etc. Etc.  So I climbed up and cleaned it today.

While I was up there, I also tried to discover the source of the squeak.  I was pleased not to discover a family of mice.  Instead, there was some trim over the ceiling mount that was slightly loose.  Pushing it into proper place and a moment with a screwdriver, and the squeak is gone! 

I like "no money" repairs!

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4292 on: November 14, 2019, 04:17:48 PM »
Sadly this is sometimes a thing and it never ends well for someone's "pet" that is doing what comes naturally. It's all the owner's fault yet they only feel sad at the end of the day and continue to let their pets run loose.

It's rare that I encounter a "bad" dog that wasn't mostly due to a "bad" owner.  Frequently it's a failure to properly mold behavior when the dog was young, a basic failure to understand dog training, or not even understanding basic doggieness.  But sometimes abused animals become aggressive.  It's sad when this happens.

Online sleazy rider

• Contributor
    • Da Blog!
« Reply #4293 on: November 15, 2019, 07:23:09 AM »
While I was up there, I also tried to discover the source of the squeak.  I was pleased not to discover a family of mice.  Instead, there was some trim over the ceiling mount that was slightly loose.  Pushing it into proper place and a moment with a screwdriver, and the squeak is gone! 

I like "no money" repairs!

Those are absolutely the best kind.
--Tom

Online Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1290 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
« Reply #4294 on: November 15, 2019, 07:56:05 AM »
law enforcement these days, WTF? I understand they have a tough job and the public needs to be protected, but some common sense needs to be applied. Local high school kid has his bow in his car (hidden from view) in the school parking lot because he is going to go hunting after school. someone "turns him in" and he is arrested and charged with 7 counts of possession of a deadly weapon on school property (One for the bow 5 for each of the arrows and one for the knife in his backpack) Not to mention questioned about why there appears to be blood residue on the knife??  seems a bit overboard to me??
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Online sleazy rider

• Contributor
    • Da Blog!
« Reply #4295 on: November 15, 2019, 08:47:42 AM »
law enforcement these days, WTF? I understand they have a tough job and the public needs to be protected, but some common sense needs to be applied. Local high school kid has his bow in his car (hidden from view) in the school parking lot because he is going to go hunting after school. someone "turns him in" and he is arrested and charged with 7 counts of possession of a deadly weapon on school property (One for the bow 5 for each of the arrows and one for the knife in his backpack) Not to mention questioned about why there appears to be blood residue on the knife??  seems a bit overboard to me??

Sorry, I'm good with the charges since no one is a mind reader.  Leave the lethal weapons at home and go get them after school.  We are enduring horrific school shootings on a far too regular basis for any leeway. 
--Tom

Online Black Hills

« Reply #4296 on: November 15, 2019, 08:53:08 AM »
opinions vary and we are pretty rural so most have the mentality that its no big deal to have a bow, or gun in your vehicle ( or on your person) I guarantee you 90% of the vehicles in the parking lot at work have a pistol in them  ;)

worst part is it was his Dad that told him to "just put it in your car so you can go straight after  school"  :-[
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Online viffergyrl

• Contributor
  • Hey! Wait for me.....
« Reply #4297 on: November 15, 2019, 09:35:34 AM »
Apparently the warranty on my ankles has expired.

Moderate to extreme tendonitis... and then I tore the anterior tibial tendon (the one the holds your arch up) in my right ankle. 2 cm tear. Surgery. 6 weeks in a cast. Rehab.

F*ck.

At least the left ankle is getting better with a new orthotic, a compression sock, and my Salomon hiking boot. The right leg currently is in a boot with the orthotic and compression sock until I can get to surgery.

Totally my fault for letting the tendonitis go too long without seeing the doctor and forgoing arch support. Not to mention my high tolerance (apparently) for pain. I have a great doc fortunately.

*sigh*

Online Black Hills

« Reply #4298 on: November 15, 2019, 09:36:46 AM »
that sucks, good luck

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4299 on: November 15, 2019, 02:29:58 PM »
Apparently the warranty on my ankles has expired.

Moderate to extreme tendonitis... and then I tore the anterior tibial tendon (the one the holds your arch up) in my right ankle. 2 cm tear. Surgery. 6 weeks in a cast. Rehab.

F*ck.

At least the left ankle is getting better with a new orthotic, a compression sock, and my Salomon hiking boot. The right leg currently is in a boot with the orthotic and compression sock until I can get to surgery.

Totally my fault for letting the tendonitis go too long without seeing the doctor and forgoing arch support. Not to mention my high tolerance (apparently) for pain. I have a great doc fortunately.

*sigh*

Ouch. Get well soon!  (Although it sounds more like an ordeal than something soon cured.)