Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fumoto oil drain plug valve - F106S - $20  (Read 179 times)

Offline Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
  • Motorcycles: XT250
Fumoto oil drain plug valve - F106S - $20
« on: April 13, 2019, 04:28:32 PM »
I just found a brand new Fumoto valve in the basement.  We probably bought it for the Mazda 5 and never put it on.  Looks like it will fit many applications.  I just searched a civic, a sonic and an A4 and they all came up as this same one.  It's 14mm x 1.5 drain valve.  These are awesome for changing oil.  I have them on both the car and truck and will never have a vehicle without.  You replace your existing drain plug with this thing.  It's got a nipple on the end / side that you attach a 3/8" hose to, put the other end in the oil catcher thingy and open the valve.  Easiest and cleanest oil changes ever. 

This one says F106S and it includes an adapter ADP-106.  Valve was 27 bucks and adapter was 6 bucks and the receipt shows 2013 was purchase date.  If you want it, see if it fits your vehicle here:

http://www.fumotousa.com/index.php  I tried to include some video reviews but the internet is cloudy here today. 
If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

If you say "Gullible" real slow, it sounds like "Orange"

Online tankhead

• Motorcycles: 2014 Yamaha Super Tenere
Re: Fumoto oil drain plug valve - F106S - $20
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 05:41:16 PM »
WOWOWOWW. I just sent back a fumoto valve for a MR2 Spyder that I had 7 years ago.  I never used it. I contacted them and they exchanged it for my Promaster city.  Highly advise to get another one free of charge minus shipping the other one back for 5 bucks.  They are a great piece of gear.  Great company who stands behind their product  So long as it is unused you are good to go.