Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I'm rich, bitches!  (Read 11952 times)

Online PatM

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2016 BMW R1200RT
Re: I'm rich, bitches!
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2020, 06:42:35 AM »
I read today that Nigeria entered into recession due to Covid-19.
I didn't know that Covid-19 affected the internet  :headscratch:

:razz:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 07:13:21 AM by PatM »
Ride safe!

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
  • For further information, please re-read.
  • Motorcycles: Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE Diablo Rosso
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2021, 04:03:32 AM »
we can all share:

UNDP <muvhaz@lorinci.hu>
Sun 24/01/2021 06:39
United Nations Department Program (UNDP) UK, is giving the sum of £1 Million
GBP to 20 lucky recipients round the world as Covid-19 Financial Relief
Donation. Send this references number (COVID-19-1023SA/-01/12/2020 ) to us.

Regards
Mr. Zhang Feng
Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2021, 08:31:19 AM »

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2021, 01:59:54 AM »
Dr Zuze <bivanova@sbaloncology.bg>
Tue 09/02/2021 06:17

I’m a gifted Spiritual spell caster and Psychic with Spiritual Powers who can help you in most of your Relationships and Family problems .
==========
Do you have the following issues?Contact me for the best results.
(1)DO you still love and want back your ex?
(2)Do you want your love to grow stronger?
(3)Is your partner loosing interest in you?
(4)Marriage Love Spells
(5) You want to win LOTTO
(6)are you sick and you need healings
i can help you perform the following spells

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2021, 05:26:13 AM »
Dr Zuze <bivanova@sbaloncology.bg>
Tue 09/02/2021 06:17

I’m a gifted Spiritual spell caster and Psychic with Spiritual Powers who can help you in most of your Relationships and Family problems .
==========
Do you have the following issues?Contact me for the best results.
(1)DO you still love and want back your ex?
(2)Do you want your love to grow stronger?
(3)Is your partner loosing interest in you?
(4)Marriage Love Spells
(5) You want to win LOTTO
(6)are you sick and you need healings
i can help you perform the following spells
With a large enough contract, maybe he can assist the NHS with #6...
"We have constructed pyramids, in honour of our escaping." - Jim Morrison”
“His gaze was stern, unyielding, like an Easter Island head stuck in traffic” - Dylan Moran

Offline stevent

• Motorcycles: 2010 K1300GT
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2021, 05:50:43 PM »
Some guy has been calling at work threatening to put a hold on my Social Security account if I don't press 2 immediately. Then about ten minutes later I get a call saying a warrant for my arrest if I don't call their number back.

Oddly enough it's a generic work line that any number of people could answer. I think any self respecting criminal would at least make sure it's a personal line, lazy bastards.
"Sure I get the best parking spots, but who could love a man with a wooden leg and a face like a hens arse?"

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2021, 06:30:13 PM »
Some guy has been calling at work threatening to put a hold on my Social Security account if I don't press 2 immediately. Then about ten minutes later I get a call saying a warrant for my arrest if I don't call their number back.

Oddly enough it's a generic work line that any number of people could answer. I think any self respecting criminal would at least make sure it's a personal line, lazy bastards.
You need to pass that up to a “management” functionary...
 :popcorn:
“His gaze was stern, unyielding, like an Easter Island head stuck in traffic” - Dylan Moran

Online Stripes

• I'm On A Boat!
  • Motorcycles: Triumph, Ducati, BMW
I'm rich, bitches!
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2021, 06:51:27 PM »

I've gotten the same calls.
Hard work, pays off in the future. Laziness, pays off now.

Online Andrew

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: Got a Few
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2021, 09:56:33 AM »

Sorry, we make mistakes sometimes.  Please pass on your personal number and I will make sure my team contacts you directly  8)
Freedom without regulations that protect the general good is nothing less than anarchy by the rich.

"Riders might be worse than Kardashians for stupidity any more." Cornbe

Online PatM

• Contributor
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2021, 03:54:42 PM »
I got a call from the astrology cabinet this afternoon.
They woke me from my nap. Yes I'm grumpy. :mad: :bluduh:

I told them they should have their crystal ball checked, it didn't tell them I didn't want their call.   :lol:
Ride safe!

Offline stevent

« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2021, 06:38:11 PM »

Sorry, we make mistakes sometimes.  Please pass on your personal number and I will make sure my team contacts you directly  8)

Of course, it's 1-800 CALL PAPA, Make sure you press country code +44 for the UK
"Sure I get the best parking spots, but who could love a man with a wooden leg and a face like a hens arse?"

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2021, 07:26:05 AM »
The other day I was getting flooded with calls on my cell phone from scammers claiming that my apple account was breached. <ust have been 30 before I installed the NoMoRoBo app on the phone. I've been using their free web site to report calls for a couple of years. That works when you have a VOIP land-line phone (through your internet provider). Not so much on the cell phone. The problem was the number of calls and each being a different, spoofed caller ID. It was like whack-a-mole. The app it <$20 a year and sent the addition 40 calls that day straight to voice mail.

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2021, 02:00:29 PM »

Of course, it's 1-800 CALL PAPA, Make sure you press country code +44 for the UK

I'm cheap. £100  a minute.

Online Flyer

« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2021, 04:45:45 PM »

I'm cheap. £100  a minute.
No free adverts.
  :naughty:

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2021, 01:16:57 AM »
Seems I really am rich:

Mr. Scott White <info@law.com>
Mon 08/03/2021 22:09
Dear Sir/ Madam, I am a Solicitor and the Personal attorney to Mr. Caripides William, a national the United States and Britain , who died on Monday 20th of April 2020 of COVID-19 in the United States. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money that belonged to my late client before they get confiscated or declared as not serviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were lodged. Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $15.5 Million Dollars, has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relative therefore, I have decided to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $15.5 Million Dollars, can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money 50% to me and 45% to you, while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses incurred during the process or tax as your government may require. I have the certificate of deposit that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see the deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me strictly via to enable us discuss further. Best regards, SCOTT WHITE..

Online Flyer

« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2021, 05:41:53 AM »
...then you and me can share the money ...
Got to be real.
Lawyers usually flunk English.

Offline stevent

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2021, 06:24:04 PM »
Sounds legit, I remember reading how Mr Crapass William was the richest bloke yet to die of covid..
 :clap:

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2021, 05:14:26 AM »
Mr. Christopher A. Wray <policedepartment976@gmail.com>
Fri 26/03/2021 04:27
Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J.Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.

Attention Fund Beneficiary!!!

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to officially inform you that we have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was issued to you by an International Lottery Company. With the help of our newly developed technology  International Monitoring Network System, we discovered that your e- mail address was automatically selected by an Online Balloting System, this has legally won you the sum of $2.5million USD from a Lottery Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation, we discovered that your e- mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and we have authorized this winning to be paid to you ATM VISA CARD or CHECK.

We have successfully notified this company on your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the world winded, to enable you receive your fund instantly without any delay, henceforth the stated amount of $2.5million USD has been deposited with IMF. We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive the winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100\25 risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited with IMF you will be required to contact the IMF Office in Benin Republic to settle the following bills directly to the IMF Office,

1  Deposit Fee's  IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
2  Shipping Fee's   This is the charge for shipping the ATM VISA CARD
to your home address

The total amount for everything is $285.00 We have tried our possible best to indicate that this $285.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we found out that the funds have already been deposited to IMF and cannot be accessed by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the required fee's to the IMF Office in-charge of this transaction In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact IMF director in-charge  KARIM BARHOUMI  via e-mail. Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: MR. KARIM BARHOUMI
E-mail: imf9134@gmail.com
You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

1. Name in full.
2. Address.
3. Nationality.
4. Age.
5. Occupation.
6. Phone No.
7. Present Country.
8. Fax [optional].
9. Email address.
10. Sex.

You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram details on how to send the required $285.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $2.5 Million USD via ATM VISA CARD or CHECK from IMF. Make your option on how you want to receive your payment, also include the following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this transaction: EA2948-910. This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is authorizing you to pay the required $285.00 ONLY to KARIM BARHOUMI. via information, in, which he shall send to you, Yours in Service,
Regards.

MR. CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS (F.B.I)

utterly convincing.

Offline stevent

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2021, 05:47:08 PM »
$285. for a return of $2.5 million cash American?

That's a hell of a deal, you won't get those kind of odds in Las Vegas, I can tell you that!

Online PatM

• Contributor
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2021, 01:53:40 PM »
Attorney Ernest Ronquillo ilrodriguez@mppef.gob.ve

I am Attorney Ernest Ronquillo, a solicitor to a client who died due to a brief illness (Heart Attack)in 2007 and left a fixed deposit of 14.8 Million Pounds in a Bank here in the United Kingdom without leaving any next of Kin.I am writing you to seek your consent to present you as his next of kin as you both have the same last name.

What i am proposing is 100% risk free and i guarantee that you stand to make a lot of money for yourself.I can prepare all the documents to back my claim and have these funds transferred to you in less than 2 weeks and we can both split the proceeds.Kindly get back to me in receipt of this email.

Attorney Ernest Ronquillo
Advocate

Anyone interested?
Ride safe!