Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Music Room  (Read 288 times)

Online squeezer

• Contributor
  • squirrelly geezer
  • Motorcycles: 16 Tiger Xr(x)
Re: Music Room
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2018, 09:02:10 PM »
I just watched Aaron Lewis do an acoustic version of When Doves Cry and it was kind of country.  He does some amazing covers but with that range, I guess he could. 

Back in the day I did an acoustic version of Days Go By by Dirty Vegas, acoustic Times Like These, and an acoustic version of I Wanna Be Sedated.  Fun and not too difficult.

We used to do an acoustic version of Godzilla -- I think just to see if anyone noticed. Dirty Vegas, by the way, has their own acoustic version of Days Go By that I like so much better than the electric version. It's on my zumo.

Anyway, I'm jealous of all of you with a room. I only recently managed to carve out a corner.

Can we make this the official STO let's-talk-crap-about-playing-music thread? I think we need one.
A man with no sig

Online Virginian

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: '17 Yamaha FZ-10 '14 Vespa 946 Bellissma
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 10:26:51 PM »
I just watched Aaron Lewis do an acoustic version of When Doves Cry and it was kind of country.  He does some amazing covers but with that range, I guess he could. 

Back in the day I did an acoustic version of Days Go By by Dirty Vegas, acoustic Times Like These, and an acoustic version of I Wanna Be Sedated.  Fun and not too difficult.

We used to do an acoustic version of Godzilla -- I think just to see if anyone noticed. Dirty Vegas, by the way, has their own acoustic version of Days Go By that I like so much better than the electric version. It's on my zumo.

Anyway, I'm jealous of all of you with a room. I only recently managed to carve out a corner.

Can we make this the official STO let's-talk-crap-about-playing-music thread? I think we need one.

Do you have link to this version. I love Dirty Vegas!
Show up on time, do your best and don't grumble about the outcome.

Online squeezer

• Contributor
  • squirrelly geezer
  • Motorcycles: 16 Tiger Xr(x)
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2018, 11:04:43 AM »

Do you have link to this version. I love Dirty Vegas!

Amazon has it. Just search for "Days Go By (Acoustic)".

I just did, by the way, and it looks like they have several versions of it. Listening to the samples, I think they're all the same cut.
A man with no sig