Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Best martial art form for diaper changing?  (Read 1495 times)

Online Cookie

• Contributor
Re: Best martial art form for diaper changing?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 02:53:01 PM »
Don't do what he suggested.
Stripes' posts here ↓↓↓↓

Offline DredheadV2.0

• Motorcycles: box of random parts in the garage under the camping gear, which is under some old furniture, under a tarp
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2017, 11:56:45 PM »
Sit on the ground indian style with the tyke momentarily still in front of you. Move the comfortable one of your legs over tyke's chest (don't crush tyke, but hold tyke firmly to the floor with calf of your leg). have diaper/wipes/HAZMAT suit ready and within easy reach.

--veteran of twins who were frickin' terrors as babies and are turning 18 next week

Where's the goddamn "LIKE" button?

Offline DredheadV2.0

• Motorcycles: box of random parts in the garage under the camping gear, which is under some old furniture, under a tarp
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2017, 11:59:49 PM »
Judo?  All about the leverage.

That was my first thought, but given so much of judo involves throws, I chose to look further.  I'm thinking anything close-combat that as some good pinning/immobilizing moves, but keeps my face out of reach because she's prone to go for an eye-gouge now and again.

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
  • Motorcycles: XT250
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 10:14:09 AM »
BJJ.  just cuz

Good to see your name around again. 
If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

If you say "Gullible" real slow, it sounds like "Orange"

Offline CosmicCowboy

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 03:04:31 PM »
Aikido is not devoid of injury to your opponent. I've often seen people complain that Aikido demonstrations look too fake, but that's because the uke often goes with the throw or technique in order to avoid injury. Otherwise...yeah. Plenty of ways to injure someone in Aikido.

I suggest Krav Maga. Why? Because they count rank in patches. Know who else counts rank in patches? Girl Scouts. Food (or cookies, at least) for thought.

Offline Scottzilla

• Motorcycles: CBR1100xx, Tuono, 600 pound dirt bike
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2017, 08:56:24 AM »
Have kid countertop height if possible.
 Lay the little shit on it's back so it's head is to your left. Lightly grasp the left leg above the ankle Between your pinky & ring finger of your left hand.  Grab little shit's right leg between the index & middle finger also with your left hand.
you can now rasie the legs up exposing the job site and use your right hand as needed.  You can put the legs down as you prep so you will not be shat or pissed upon.
Works awesome and gives you complete control over the little shits movement.
You're welcome.

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2017, 08:18:48 PM »
Memory allows you to chrome plate the past and make it more shiny that it was.

We now have grandkids and there are good times but the tantrums make me wonder if liberals is a genetics thing. My schedule is FUBARd and the way to make the day productive is to come home after my 5am call and catch a power nap early. To have a grand kid sneak in and yell WAKE UP GAMPA when you are just getting set into REM sleep puts the kybosh on that in a hurry.