Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pocket knives?  (Read 13373 times)

Offline motrhead

• Travellin' Soul
  • Motorcycles: Guzzi LeMans, Guzzi Norge, Buell XB12X Ulysses, Buell X1 Lightning, Harley XLCR, RZ350, FZ750, 350 Four, XS, DR, XT, GL1100s etc
Re: Pocket knives?
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2017, 11:40:29 PM »
Another vote for the Kershaws...any of the "Flippers" with the spring assist. I have the somewhat heavy "Filter" stainless model. Love it. But I always have an Opinel or two around as well. They are literally razors!

Online CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2017, 07:51:37 AM »
I just ordered one of the Opinels- the #8 carbon steel.  They look good, and based on the reviews and price point I figure I should check one out...
"Most accidents happen when the meek meet the douchebags."  -Viffergyrl
"The wider the road, the worse the food." -Coho
Let's do some science.

Online Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
  • Motorcycles: '16 MG Audace, '10 Ural T, '19 Ural Gear Up and from out of nowhere, the surprise '06 KLR 650!
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2017, 11:11:17 AM »
I just ordered one of the Opinels- the #8 carbon steel.  They look good, and based on the reviews and price point I figure I should check one out...

Ha! Me too (satin stainless).
“Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex.”

― Frank Zappa

Offline DNA

• Motorcycles: BMG 1200GSAdv
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2017, 02:37:39 PM »
Ha - me too too.

You may find yourself living in a shotgun shack  -You may find yourself in another part of the world
You may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile- You may find yourself in a beautiful house with a beautiful wife-
You may ask yourself, well, how did I get here?

Online SuperHans

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: Sure, why not?
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2017, 09:13:32 AM »
Interested to hear what all of you think of your Opinels when you get them.

Online Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
  • Motorcycles: '16 MG Audace, '10 Ural T, '19 Ural Gear Up and from out of nowhere, the surprise '06 KLR 650!
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2017, 09:15:50 AM »

I've had one. It feels flimsy but it's a good sharp blade. Not the first knife you reach for but very handy to have on your desk or in a glovebox.

― Frank Zappa

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2017, 10:24:04 AM »
I got a new Case for Xmas that I love! <3

I put the Sharpie in the pic for size reference, it's a tiny thing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My dad had a couple of those swoopy designs. Never did understand their purpose.

Offline Leanintree

• Yay Motorcycles!
  • Motorcycles: yes
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2017, 02:07:38 PM »

My dad had a couple of those swoopy designs. Never did understand their purpose.

Cuttin' things. Mostly anyway.
Great googly-moogly!

Online SuperHans

• Contributor
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2017, 07:24:24 PM »

I've had one. It feels flimsy but it's a good sharp blade. Not the first knife you reach for but very handy to have on your desk or in a glovebox.

I ways found them to be very utilitarian.

Online Virginian

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: '18 Honda CRF250L Rally, '14 Vespa 946 Bellissma, '14 HD Wide Glide, '20 Vespa GTS 300 HPE
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2017, 08:10:07 PM »

I ways found them to be very utilitarian.

^^^^
This! ;)
Show up on time, do your best and don't grumble about the outcome.

Online CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2017, 08:57:26 PM »

Mine came today.  Very sharp out of the box, and my locking ring works perfectly (not too tight as I have seen).  For the price, I'm impressed.  I think it's going to join my motorcycle camping kit (I already have lots of knives)- it would be a great meat slicer/cooking prep tool.  A little large for my EDC- I already carry the Leatherman Freestyle every day, and that perfectly meets all my needs (I don't need a big blade). 

For the money?  I totally recommend.
Let's do some science.

Offline DNA

Because Black Knives Matter
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2017, 07:20:02 PM »
I lost my pocket knife I carried for ~18 years and have been looking to replace it for a while.

What to get?

For Christmas I received 2 $100 gift cards - so I went through this thread and bought 4 of the recommendations - been carrying 1 every week. 

Reviews to follow shortly :)

Opine #6 and #8 (in Walnut for the $2 upgrade..)
https://www.knifecenter.com/item/OP00648/opinel-n08-folding-knife-sandvik-12c27-plain-blade-walnut-wood-handle

Kershaw Own it 4 piece set
https://www.knifecenter.com/item/KS1304BW/kershaw-1304bw-own-it-4-piece-set-assisted-opening-blackwash-folder-led-flashlight-mini-tool-and-dog-tag

Spiderco Tenacious
https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SP122GBBKP/spyderco-c122gbbkp-tenacious-folding-knife-black-plain-blade-g10-handles

Boker Plus Anti-Grav
https://www.knifecenter.com/item/BO01BO036/boker-plus-anti-grav-folding-knife-ceramic-blade-carbon-fiber-handles

SOG Trident
https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SOGTF1/sog-tf1-trident-folding-knife-black-tini-combo-blade-black-grn-handles
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 09:10:24 PM by DNA »
You may find yourself living in a shotgun shack  -You may find yourself in another part of the world
You may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile- You may find yourself in a beautiful house with a beautiful wife-

Offline Mr. Whippy

• 2012 Triumph Tiger 800
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2017, 07:37:29 PM »
Opinel is the coarsest of those listed.  Not bad but not sophisticated.

Kershaw is a nice knife and that looks like the best deal to me.

I have a Spyderco Tenacious and it's an excellent knife too

I don't know the Boker, but it's also a great brand, although the blade is skinnier than I like.

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2017, 12:31:09 PM »
If you want something beautiful and highly sharpenable then I love Damascus folders.

If you want something more durable and tollerant of punishment then I've been pleased with my open-assist tanto from Benchmade AFO II (154CM steel). Had it for some time and remain pleased with it. It's a bruiser though and wouldn't have been as appropriate for my dress slacks when I was working.

Online Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2017, 02:16:44 PM »

I have a Spyderco Tenacious and it's an excellent knife too

Out of all the knives in the drawer, this is the one that is always in my pocket. It's under 50 bucks so if I lose it or do something extreme with it (snap) I won't mind as much as if it happened to a much more expensive one.

― Frank Zappa

Offline Dan K

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: '10 VFR 1200F, '03 Aprilia Tuono RSV
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2017, 03:02:00 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen.

:)

- Dan
Sometimes, the only answer is defenestration.

Online Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2017, 03:14:02 PM »

― Frank Zappa

Online Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2017, 03:15:45 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen.

:)

- Dan

?

Inexpensive-

Not so inexpensive-

― Frank Zappa

Online Virginian

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: '18 Honda CRF250L Rally, '14 Vespa 946 Bellissma, '14 HD Wide Glide, '20 Vespa GTS 300 HPE
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2017, 03:46:45 PM »
If you want something beautiful and highly sharpenable then I love Damascus folders.

If you want something more durable and tollerant of punishment then I've been pleased with my open-assist tanto from Benchmade AFO II (154CM steel). Had it for some time and remain pleased with it. It's a bruiser though and wouldn't have been as appropriate for my dress slacks when I was working.

Can you recommend a a good damascus folding?

Offline DNA

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2017, 06:47:58 PM »
DNA's thought on the recent purchases after a few weeks of use.

The knife I lost was the most perfect knife for me - a MicroTech MiniScom in Green anodized Aluminum made in 98 or 99.  It was super light, had a large blade to handle ratio, was extremely sharp and they had fantastic customer service whenever I had issues.  I sent it back 1 or 2 times over the years for service and they were great.  The old one has a basic blade - no serrations no Tanto.

If I could find one for a decent price I'd replace it - but I can't and Yes - I called adn emailed them asking.

I'd like to say I  lost it in the neck of a criminal who ran off with it sticking out and raining blood after I defended my family in nasty street altercation - but in reality I left in a drawer someplace while moving.

Web photo - the green one was similar.

Since I am a form follows function type of guy what exactly do i use a knife for every day?  I work in an office - wear dress slacks, am frequently on planes (the green one flew with me many times pre-911 as the colorful green was so non- threatening they always let it though - not so much recently).

Having paid attention - the most common use is cutting plastic zip ties and opening the stupid plastic packaging on toys and such.  Why is everything plastic sealed and hard to open? I open a lot of mail, cut down boxes and occasionally cut fruit - but that makes the hinges sticky so now i mostly restrict that to orange peals, carve sticks and such with the boy and pry stuff open as needed.

As you can see - I'm the real deal mall ninja hero - mess with me and hear from my lawyer.

So - onto my thoughts:

Opine #6 and #8 (in Walnut for the $2 upgrade..)
https://www.knifecenter.com/item/OP00648/opinel-n08-folding-knife-sandvik-12c27-plain-blade-walnut-wood-handle

Good: Love it!  Lots of super cool history - lots of colors and very inexpensive.  2 min with the wet stone and sharp enough to shave arm hair. Bought the No6 and it was too small - so gave to wife and got the No8.  Very light in the pocket, wood feels great in the hand, locking ring is primitive but functional.

After cheese, wine and impressionist art one of the best things to come out of France ever.

Bad: Not sophisticated - needs 2 hands to open so you can't flick it open and look all bad ass.  It will never intimidate a thief - and Germans will... just best not to go there.

DNA says: 4.5/5 plastic packaged stars.

RetroCool: Very High
TactiCool - Very Low   
The Wood feels awesome in the hand and reportedly it floats :)

TBC...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 07:14:35 PM by DNA »

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2017, 12:58:24 PM »

Can you recommend a a good damascus folding?

Not by brand. You have to shop to find one you love.

https://www.google.com/search?q=damascus+folder&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwif0-f7hKfTAhWpj1QKHeXVA6oQ_AUICCgB&biw=1337&bih=1077

Online Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2017, 01:15:21 PM »

― Frank Zappa

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
  • Motorcycles: XT250, Ninja 500R
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2018, 10:35:41 AM »
Just got this in my recent gift card shopping spree.  So far, so good.  Just in time as my $3 orange thing I'd been carrying finally bit the dust.  This one is nice and sharp and new.  I like the assist.  Really good pocket clip which has become one of the more important qualities in a knife for me.

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SOG98TFSA/sog-tfsa98-flash-ii-folding-knife-assisted-black-tini-combo-blade-black-grn-handles

If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

If you say "Gullible" real slow, it sounds like "Orange"

Online sleazy rider

• Contributor
  • Pikey van dweller
    • Da Blog!
  • Motorcycles: 1990 Suzuki DR350S
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2018, 11:05:10 AM »
My Kershaw Volt II came up missing a while back and it's been superseded by several since.  Current iteration is a Kershaw 1304BW assisted opening for EDC.  I still have a Snap On knife floating around the house somewhere.  It held an edge real nice in a work environment.  I'm wanting a Buck fixed blade boot knife for concealed carry eventually.
--Tom

Offline Leanintree

• Yay Motorcycles!
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2018, 03:50:42 PM »
I pride myself on a sharp EDC, and I paid for it yesterday opening up a blister pack of chinesium hardware for the wifes new work chair. Bumped inside my thumb knuckle and then proceeded to drip blood from one end of the house to the other looking for direct pressure...  :bigok: <---only one thumb though :facepalm:

LT

pic for reference:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 07:45:04 AM by Leanintree »
Great googly-moogly!

Online CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2018, 09:28:37 PM »
I pride myself on a sharp EDC, and I paid for it yesterday opening up a blister pack of chinesium hardware for the wifes new work chair. Bumped inside my thumb knuckle and then proceeded to drip blood from one end of the house to the other looking for direct pressure...  :bigok: <---only one thumb though :facepalm:

LT

:lol:  I'm the same way- a sharp knife is a safe knife- until you aren't paying attention for a half a second. 
Let's do some science.

Online CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2018, 09:35:30 PM »
I and the kids were out for breakfast a few weeks back, and my daughter wanted to hit a nearby antique store.  Not a pocketknife, but I picked up this old Western 8" fillet knife for $18 IIRC.  It had a utility edge on it- once I re-profiled it to a fillet knife it seems to do the job very well.  I filleted out a few drum with it w couple weeks ago and it worked as well as any of my other fillet knives- plus it had a cool factor.

Let's do some science.

Offline Leanintree

• Yay Motorcycles!
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2018, 07:47:12 AM »

LT

:lol:  I'm the same way- a sharp knife is a safe knife- until you aren't paying attention for a half a second.

Original post amended with cleverness that I left unamended on my computer yesterday.  :facepalm:
Great googly-moogly!

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2018, 01:08:27 PM »
A few. I have to hunt down my small, Damascus "executive folder" (smallish with MoP scales).

Benchmade work knife
Damascus folder (I likes me some damascus)

And honorable mention

Custom made Damascus "boot knife". The smith made his own Damascus instead of buying blanks.
KBAR USMC camp/hunting knife.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 01:01:12 PM by Bounce »

Offline OHScot

• Motorcycles: K1200GT, Ural Patrol, R75/6, Reflex, CT70 clone
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2018, 06:01:36 PM »
Always have one of these around.  Just handy I tell you. 

They have indicated that I could be orange.

Online Cablebandit

• Contributor
  • Pig Pilot
    • https://www.facebook.com/TheCablebandits
  • Motorcycles: A Blue One
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2018, 06:19:57 PM »
Used to carry a Kershaw Ken Onion, but it doesn't hold an edge worth a damn.

Online sleazy rider

• Contributor
  • Pikey van dweller
    • Da Blog!
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2020, 08:56:25 AM »
Bump!   :lol:

While I was out on the van walkabout, much to my dismay the small Snap On flipper fell apart in my hand.  Two screws failed catastrophically and were lost in the dirt.  Back to my favorite knife store for an intense shopping session.

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Kershaw-Nura-3-Flipper-Knife-3-Gray--21534 was today's choice.

I really wanted to buy a camping axe and foldable saw to go in the van, but that's something I'll need to see and handle before handing over cash.
--Tom

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2020, 09:09:44 AM »
Swapped my daily carry from the Benchmade above for a Mini Reflex II that isn't so bulky in walkin' around pants.

Benchmades are built stoutly and hold an edge well.

Online Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2020, 09:25:58 AM »
Still carrying the Spyderco Tenacious as my EDC.

It's reliable and beatable.

― Frank Zappa

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2020, 02:17:43 PM »
This has been my EDC for quite a while.  Love it. 

https://sogknives.com/flash-ii-1/

If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

Online CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2020, 02:59:11 PM »
The Freestyle continues to be my EDC.

If I am home then the Leatherman Wave is always on my side.
Let's do some science.

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2020, 08:38:20 AM »
The friendly officer at the ...gate this morning pointed out that my knife was bigger than the allowed 2.5" blade.  Then he said "but I don't care.  Every man should have a good knife on him." 

Online jadziadax8

• Contributor
  • Yeah it's a girl's bike. THIS girl's bike.
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2020, 09:22:19 AM »
The friendly officer at the ...gate this morning pointed out that my knife was bigger than the allowed 2.5" blade.  Then he said "but I don't care.  Every man should have a good knife on him."

I like that guy already.
She's got a worm in 'er belly? That's disgusting! That's interesting, but very disgusting. 

My Other Hobby

Online Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1290 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2020, 08:12:54 AM »
the swiss army is always in my pocket:  https://www.swissknifeshop.com/collections/medium-swiss-army-knives-by-victorinox/products/spartan-swiss-army-knife

you may laugh but that corksrew has saved more than one party ;)

then one of these is always nearby for heavier needs:

https://www.gerbergear.com/en-us/activity/everyday/everyday-collection/instant-30-000752

https://www.crkt.com/endorser.html

https://kershaw.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/dividend

not really sure which one I like best? The CRKT is the nicest looking and smoothest operating, the kershaw is the easiest opening (one handed) but the Gerber feels the most solid of the three.
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Offline radon222

• Contributor
  • It's all Scratch's fault
  • Motorcycles: R1200GSAW, R1200RT
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2020, 08:29:38 AM »
I carried the little swiss army knife for years.  But the stupid little toothpick either disappeared, or got jammed in the knife for eternity.

These days I EDC a Kershaw Onion.

Online sleazy rider

• Contributor
  • Pikey van dweller
    • Da Blog!
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2020, 01:32:27 PM »
The new Kershaw flipper came yesterday.  The flipper is really weak, as in it doesn’t open it all the way.  At $20, I doubt I’ll send it back, but disappointed in the knife.
--Tom

Online sleazy rider

• Contributor
  • Pikey van dweller
    • Da Blog!
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2020, 01:38:03 PM »
My Kershaw Volt II came up missing a while back and it's been superseded by several since.  Current iteration is a Kershaw 1304BW assisted opening for EDC.  I still have a Snap On knife floating around the house somewhere.  It held an edge real nice in a work environment.  I'm wanting a Buck fixed blade boot knife for concealed carry eventually.

Was just reading back thru the thread and realized I posted this.  A customer came in a month after I misplaced it and handed it to me.  I left it in his jet ski accessories tray.  I thanked him for his honesty and went a little overboard with free stuff on his next service.
--Tom

Online SuperHans

• Contributor
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2020, 06:20:13 PM »
Just bought a Benchmade Infidel out the front automatic knife. I've always wanted one, but didn't want to spend the money. I came across a really good deal on GovX a couple of months ago and bought one. I still feel guilty after spending that much on a knife I rarely carry.

https://www.benchmade.com/infidel-family.html

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2020, 01:50:08 PM »
feeling a whole lot better about my 75 dollar SOG purchase now.  thanks.

Online Virginian

• Contributor
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2020, 01:16:17 PM »
This has been my EDC for quite a while.  Love it. 

https://sogknives.com/flash-ii-1/

I've had a SOG Flash II for a long time and imo had the best single hand assisted deploy on the market. Outstanding knife!

Online Virginian

• Contributor
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2020, 01:29:18 PM »
Best bang for the buck and falls into what I call a 'sod buster' knife is the Imperial Schrade IMP22Y. I especially like large sod buster knives with good blades and robust handling. This is a super inexpensive new old stock knife from the 90s, priced waaaaay under original retail (accounting for inflation) And while it’s not perhaps equal to Case, it’s still a high quality knife. $8 delivered with yellow handle, $9 for the black handle.

That’s the IMP-22L (L for long). There are smaller versions as well (IMP-22, without the L), and yellow versions of both sizes too. Even if you don’t EDC a knife, it’s nice to have a blade like this in your camping or cooking kit, or even just in your tool roll. High quality stainless and the edge seems to stay sharp forever.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0035ELWT6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/Imperial-Schrade-IMP22L-Folding-Pocket/dp/B0037SQYG6/ref=pd_bxgy_200_img_3/144-0216555-4154505?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0037SQYG6&pd_rd_r=aeb6c54f-41c5-4045-b936-50d461a45662&pd_rd_w=NX0Jz&pd_rd_wg=FfXTS&pf_rd_p=09627863-9889-4290-b90a-5e9f86682449&pf_rd_r=N3TYGW2KPGHR781Q6R7T&psc=1&refRID=N3TYGW2KPGHR781Q6R7T

Smaller variant:
https://smile.amazon.com/Imperial-Schrade-IMP22-Folding-Pocket/dp/B0037SI4S2/ref=pd_bxgy_200_img_2/144-0216555-4154505?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0037SI4S2&pd_rd_r=aeb6c54f-41c5-4045-b936-50d461a45662&pd_rd_w=NX0Jz&pd_rd_wg=FfXTS&pf_rd_p=09627863-9889-4290-b90a-5e9f86682449&pf_rd_r=N3TYGW2KPGHR781Q6R7T&psc=1&refRID=N3TYGW2KPGHR781Q6R7T

Second on is a Svord Mini Peasant Orange Fold Knife, Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. These were known as the poor man's knife in NZ. Bothof these knives take a wicked edge when sharpening and are damn tough. $22 tyd

https://smile.amazon.com/Svord-Peasant-Orange-Swedish-carbon/dp/B00CS89YYA/ref=sr_1_21?keywords=kiwi+knife&qid=1579029868&s=sporting-goods&sr=1-21

Offline Jay547

• Motorcycles: Yamaha FJ-09, Honda CRF450L, Honda CR250, Yamaha AT-125, Suzuki DR200
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2020, 06:10:04 PM »
I had a nice Kershaw that was in the sidecase of a bike I bought in 2010. I carried it in my pocket nearly everyday until last year. I left it on my desk at work and the next morning it was gone. Of course, no one knew anything. :(

Online sleazy rider

• Contributor
  • Pikey van dweller
    • Da Blog!
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2020, 06:14:35 PM »
I’ll be hunting my next one in person.  I’m touchy-feely like that after my last online shopping screwup.
--Tom

Online bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • Motorcycles: SV1000s
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2020, 11:19:33 PM »
I've got a box full of pocket knives I've collected over the years. Found the Buck 347 several years ago. I've gotten several others since, but the 347 is the one that stays in my pocket, and I've bought a spare one too.

https://www.buckknives.com/product/347-vantage-pro-large-knife/0347BKS1-B/
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.