Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What did you do today Non moto  (Read 657613 times)

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
  • Motorcycles: XT250, Ninja 500R
Re: What did you do today Non moto
« Reply #6850 on: May 21, 2020, 11:51:18 AM »
Not as fancy as either of yours.

So when you said ebike, I wasn't picturing a dual squish full on mt bike.  Humpf...  That's nice. 
If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

If you say "Gullible" real slow, it sounds like "Orange"

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
  • Motorcycles: Ninjette Noire
« Reply #6851 on: May 21, 2020, 01:50:38 PM »
Tidied up the garage, threw some junk/papers/delivery boxes out or recycled, now it's time to ride a little.

I had the elderly doggo out in the yard next to the garage while I was (hardly) working.  He seemed to enjoy the sun and being outside despite not being able to see or hear much of what was going on.  I did keep an eye out for predatory birds, we get hawks around here and he is meal-sized.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.  --Douglas Adams

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #6852 on: May 21, 2020, 05:55:29 PM »
Yesterday my patience paid off as I went to pick up exercise equipment pieces 2 and 3 from that guy from work. They're moving. Got a nearly new treadmill and recumbant bike for 125 bucks. It's only about a grand worth of stuff but still a good score. I cleaned it up and both look nearly new. 😁
If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

Online coho

• Contributor
  • Probably not wearing pants.
  • Motorcycles: R1100RT (Gentleman's Express) - StFU200 (The Dumbbike) - Guzzi V7II (Tiny Musclecar)
« Reply #6853 on: May 21, 2020, 06:08:48 PM »
Yesterday my patience paid off as I went to pick up exercise equipment pieces 2 and 3 from that guy from work. They're moving. Got a nearly new treadmill and recumbant bike for 125 bucks. It's only about a grand worth of stuff but still a good score. I cleaned it up and both look nearly new. 😁

Did the treadmill come with the coathangers or do you need to supply those yourself?  :razz:
If it weren't for the therapeutic properties of the occasional off-camber decreasing radius downhill right-hander I'd almost certainly go completely sane.

"I like the beverages."  -CLAY

Online miles

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: Two of them
« Reply #6854 on: May 21, 2020, 06:34:03 PM »
Thirty miles on the cyclocross bike.
 :-[

Strava link?

I'm on as Maggie Geppert.  You can see all my very boring rides mostly on the same route.  Sometimes rides are less boring, like yesterday when it got cut short because there was police activity on the bike path. :o

Heh. Your “interrupted ride” trace looks like a space marine about to say “I’m doing my part!”

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #6855 on: May 22, 2020, 05:31:27 AM »

Strava link?

...see all my very boring rides...
I am pleased to report that I have yet to experience a boring ride.
My habitual out-and-back 50km is a hard focus timetrialesque route that I’ve done so many times, I know every ripple in the pavement. The enjoyment is in timely completion.
...and the after-cookies.
"We have constructed pyramids, in honour of our escaping." - Jim Morrison
"If you pour some music on whatever is wrong, it’ll sure help out” - Levon Helm
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online jadziadax8

• Contributor
  • Yeah it's a girl's bike. THIS girl's bike.
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
« Reply #6856 on: May 22, 2020, 06:30:07 AM »

Strava link?

I'm on as Maggie Geppert.  You can see all my very boring rides mostly on the same route.  Sometimes rides are less boring, like yesterday when it got cut short because there was police activity on the bike path. :o

Heh. Your “interrupted ride” trace looks like a space marine about to say “I’m doing my part!”

*chuckle*
She's got a worm in 'er belly? That's disgusting! That's interesting, but very disgusting. 

My Other Hobby

Online jadziadax8

• Contributor
« Reply #6857 on: May 22, 2020, 06:33:59 AM »

Strava link?

...see all my very boring rides...
I am pleased to report that I have yet to experience a boring ride.
My habitual out-and-back 50km is a hard focus timetrialesque route that I’ve done so many times, I know every ripple in the pavement. The enjoyment is in timely completion.
...and the after-cookies.

A regular 50 km route sounds amazing. I had something like that before we moved (not a TT per se), but I could cross the street, get on a crushed limestone trail, and do a 50 km loop easily. The town I live in now has nothing remotely like that.

Mmmm, cookies!

I have socks that say, “Will bike for wine.”
She's got a worm in 'er belly? That's disgusting! That's interesting, but very disgusting. 

My Other Hobby

Online radon222

• Contributor
  • It's all Scratch's fault
  • Motorcycles: R1200GSAW, R1200RT
« Reply #6858 on: May 22, 2020, 06:37:22 AM »
I had forgotten that I started a Strava account just to get rid of an annoying notification in the Garmin app for my watch.  The only thing on there lately are my daily doggy walks.  :-\

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
  • Motorcycles: F800ST(low), Ninja 650(R) ... Indian Scout (RIP)
« Reply #6859 on: May 22, 2020, 10:22:41 AM »
Went on a trail walk with my GF - first one in a while, even though we've both been saying we ought to...
Just over an hour
Would have been under an hour, but we missed a turn in the trial.
But that turned out to be kinda good, because we saw this (see attached pic).
I think it is (was) a hawk, from size of the bones and the feather
Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. We have to teach ourselves how to make room for them, to love them, and to live, really live. - Anna Quindlen

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #6860 on: May 22, 2020, 04:32:42 PM »
I got my ancient and trusty ol' Bridgestone bicycle ready to ride.  I needed a new battery for the little trip computer, and the I pumped up the tires with the loudest little air compressor that Craftsman sells.

I then took everything that sits on the floor out of the garage and fired up the ol' Shop-Vac.  Got the cobwebs on the ceilings also.  Then it was time to put everything away and go for a ride.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.  --Douglas Adams

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #6861 on: May 22, 2020, 04:54:27 PM »

I have socks that say, “Will bike for wine.”
My liver says that too.
 ;)
"We have constructed pyramids, in honour of our escaping." - Jim Morrison
"If you pour some music on whatever is wrong, it’ll sure help out” - Levon Helm
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #6862 on: May 24, 2020, 03:10:11 PM »
Installed the 100+ y/o farm bell that our amazing neighbor gave us.  We will age the mounting bits and plant some flowers around the base. I will be ringing that puppy tomorrow. Now I need to look up legit bell ringing reasons.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #6863 on: May 24, 2020, 08:49:15 PM »
The Milwaukee kin got together for a social distancing picnic this afternoon.  We tried this a weekend or so ago but one of my sis-in-laws started to get sick.  Turns out is wasn't COVID and she recovered after a couple of days.

This situation of being far apart when "getting together" is a bit odd feeling, but we each have people to protect so we acted responsibly.

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
« Reply #6864 on: May 27, 2020, 06:23:45 PM »
The Milwaukee kin got together for a social distancing picnic this afternoon.  We tried this a weekend or so ago but one of my sis-in-laws started to get sick.  Turns out is wasn't COVID and she recovered after a couple of days.

This situation of being far apart when "getting together" is a bit odd feeling, but we each have people to protect so we acted responsibly.
I've been seeing quite a few 'distanced get togethers' as I get around lately.    People in parking lots, away from the store or biz, sitting in lawn chairs in separate parking spots & facing ea other.  I saw one with a card table and one with a picnic umbrella.
Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. We have to teach ourselves how to make room for them, to love them, and to live, really live. - Anna Quindlen

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
« Reply #6865 on: May 27, 2020, 06:41:08 PM »
Today was a service day.
I found out the other day (ya, the first of a series of 80 deg days..) that my second garage door spring broke.    The first one broke in Dec, on a very (very) cold morning.   I jumped back when I heard it.  The door / opener made more noise, but it opened & closed.
I was gonna replace the springs this spring, but the covid has things all kurfuflled...
I was raised Catholic, so not riding a cpl days to not pay weekend / holiday rate was like a penance for putting things off.

I also had the internet provider do a service call.  My internet has been a bit slow the last week or so, and sometimes it was really slow, excruciatingly slow.   At first I thought it was due to the high use of home internet by everyone working, schooling, streaming from home.
Some diagnostics revealed that the cat 6 conn's were full speed, but the WiFi conn's were not.
The tech didn't even test the gateway (fiber modem, router, WiFi), just replaced it with a new model.   Now the WiFi is just as fast as the cat 6.
For some reason, my smart TV wouldn't see any WiFi conn's until I restarted it 3 times.

Then I mowed the lawn - it really needed it.   
Then I found out all my ice had evaporated - I don't use ice very often.
I'm gonna try putting some in a zip-lock.

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #6866 on: May 27, 2020, 07:37:52 PM »
Kim and I built a long overdue workbench for the garage. It’s rather nice considering it’s nothing but 2x4s and 3/4” plywood.  Long overdue and extremely overbuilt. 😁

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
« Reply #6867 on: May 27, 2020, 09:23:22 PM »
Had to take the cat to the vet. Annual wellness and vaccines. All good. I sat out in the car while the staff took and delivered the cat to me. Nice actually as I listened to an audiobook while waiting.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #6868 on: June 05, 2020, 01:01:01 PM »
The bicycle tires were not holding air very well over the course of a week.  And as I pondered the mysterious missing air pressure, it occurred to me that these were the original 30-ish year old tires and innertubes.  I replaced them earlier today.  Now the bike should be good for another 30 or so years.   ;)

Otherwise, I'm pondering a softer saddle that also better accommodates my, err, "gentleman parts."  It's amazing what the bike companies have come up with in the last several decades.

Offline CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #6869 on: June 05, 2020, 07:48:54 PM »
Sat around, had a beer with a buddyat about 5.  Took two tylenol for pain when I woke up, and that was it, all day.  I'm healing rather well- marked improvement every day.
"Most accidents happen when the meek meet the douchebags."  -Viffergyrl
"The wider the road, the worse the food." -Coho
Let's do some science.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #6870 on: June 05, 2020, 08:42:23 PM »
Sat around, had a beer with a buddyat about 5.  Took two tylenol for pain when I woke up, and that was it, all day.  I'm healing rather well- marked improvement every day.

That sounds like a good recovery is in progress.  Yea!

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #6871 on: June 05, 2020, 08:46:56 PM »
I was talking with my neighbor who just bought a Honda Ruckus. He's having fun, and is thinking of teaching his girls to ride (he had mini-bikes as a kid).  I gave him a brief run-down on winterizing that we'll probably revisit in the late fall.

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #6872 on: June 06, 2020, 10:13:59 AM »
The bicycle tires were not holding air very well over the course of a week.  And as I pondered the mysterious missing air pressure, it occurred to me that these were the original 30-ish year old tires and innertubes.  I replaced them earlier today.  Now the bike should be good for another 30 or so years.   ;)

Otherwise, I'm pondering a softer saddle that also better accommodates my, err, "gentleman parts."  It's amazing what the bike companies have come up with in the last several decades.

I went with the Cloud9 seat and have been VERY happy with it.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #6873 on: June 06, 2020, 12:25:51 PM »

I went with the Cloud9 seat and have been VERY happy with it.

I'll look into it, thanks.

Online viffergyrl

• Contributor
  • Hey! Wait for me.....
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Suzuki SV650
« Reply #6874 on: June 06, 2020, 12:52:20 PM »
Not today, but yesterday: Returned a stolen package to its rightful owner. It was dumped in our neighbor's front yard. Both of us have cameras so we now know who did it. The rightful owner was surprised I even bothered.... just Simple Green and cat bowls.

"That's not how we roll."

And yeah just a poor person collecting cans who saw an opportunity... that really wasn't. 
The world is a mess. It has always been a mess. Our job is to straighten out our own lives.  Joseph Campbell

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
  • For further information, please re-read.
  • Motorcycles: Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE Diablo Rosso
« Reply #6875 on: June 06, 2020, 01:31:18 PM »
picked up an old Goldring turntable to restore for son number 2. Although I might already have said that.  :redface:

first inspection today. electrics looking good visually but will need testing-seems to have been some rewiring since the early 70s. missing part of the anti skate device. will need a new belt, new cartridge.
Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #6876 on: June 06, 2020, 03:20:01 PM »
Rocks...lots of rocks. Took the truck and landscape trailer and the quad and the little dump cart to the other side of the property. Parked truck at the end of our property and took the quad onto the woods and got rocks to fill up the landscape trailer.  Kim is going to start work on fruit tree guilds and these rocks will make up the outline.  Rocks, it turns out, are heavy. Quite a few of them were a two man lift. Big rocks. This quad is amazing and is totally worth the payment.

Online slayman

• Motorcycles: 05 ZZR 1200, 84 GPZ 550 (not running)
« Reply #6877 on: June 06, 2020, 04:27:44 PM »
Kayaking on the Juniata.
"James Bond killed many men with a .380 and that's all I need to know." Cookie 2015-02-12

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #6878 on: June 07, 2020, 10:25:23 AM »
Kayaking on the Juniata.

Is that what kids are calling it these days?

Offline CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #6879 on: June 07, 2020, 09:26:25 PM »
Ordered a set of silicone wedding rings for me.  Pre-surgery the nurse had to get mine off.  I tried at home and couldn't get it over the knuckle. She had it all K-Y'ed up and was pulling on it with both hands- I shit you not.  I could take it- and slowly, ever so slowly, the thing came off.  I hadn't had it off for probably 17 years I think we figured.

I figured I should get it made a little bigger, and since a set of those silicone jobs is only like $13 I ordered them up.  They might be safer for me during certain activities, like climbing tree-steps during bow season.  I've read of a few guys that have slipped, had their ring hook, and gloved a finger.  That DOES NOT sound good.

It feels really weird not having a ring on that finger.
Let's do some science.

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #6880 on: June 08, 2020, 10:56:55 AM »
Ordered a set of silicone wedding rings for me.  Pre-surgery the nurse had to get mine off.  I tried at home and couldn't get it over the knuckle. She had it all K-Y'ed up and was pulling on it with both hands- I shit you not.  I could take it- and slowly, ever so slowly, the thing came off.  I hadn't had it off for probably 17 years I think we figured.

I figured I should get it made a little bigger, and since a set of those silicone jobs is only like $13 I ordered them up.  They might be safer for me during certain activities, like climbing tree-steps during bow season.  I've read of a few guys that have slipped, had their ring hook, and gloved a finger.  That DOES NOT sound good.

I quit wearing jewelry when working in a machine shop. I never started back up again.

Online Leanintree

• Yay Motorcycles!
  • Motorcycles: yes
« Reply #6881 on: June 08, 2020, 12:22:08 PM »

I wish I'd known the string trick when I removed my multi-year-shrunk ring. And more before I helped a buddy cut his gold ring off via dremel (with associated screeches of "I'm burning!").

Wrap in string, lube, unwind string. Poof.

http://youtu.be/DrDROoJAF4I

Glad you're doing good Clay!
LT
Great googly-moogly!

Offline CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
« Reply #6882 on: June 08, 2020, 08:05:48 PM »

I wish I'd known the string trick when I removed my multi-year-shrunk ring. And more before I helped a buddy cut his gold ring off via dremel (with associated screeches of "I'm burning!").

Wrap in string, lube, unwind string. Poof.

http://youtu.be/DrDROoJAF4I

Glad you're doing good Clay!
LT

That very technique was the next thing up to bat- she knew about it.  Brilliant!
Let's do some science.

Online mr.awesome

• Motorcycles: 04 Triumph Sprint ST, 03 Kawazuki KLX400SR-SM, 99 Yamaha TW200
« Reply #6883 on: June 09, 2020, 12:39:34 PM »
Yesterday was Mrs A's birthday and restaurants opened back up for dinning  here in MI. We went up to Prost in Frankenmuth for lunch. We sat on the outdoor patio which had tables spaced out nicely. It felt very good to get out and do something "normal" again. Had a wonderful day but eating the sandwich was a bitch.

Offline jimmy

• Motorcycles: 2004 VFR-A
« Reply #6884 on: June 09, 2020, 01:03:11 PM »
"Yesterday was Mrs A's birthday and restaurants opened back up for dinning  here in MI."

Was that a coincidence, or does she have that kind of clout in your neck of the woods?  8)

Online mr.awesome

« Reply #6885 on: June 09, 2020, 01:19:06 PM »
She's Mrs.Awesome  :inlove:  Yes , she does have that much clout.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 02:50:32 PM by mr.awesome »

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #6886 on: June 11, 2020, 08:44:30 PM »
I received a jury summons today.  I guess I'm a real Cheesehead now!

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
« Reply #6887 on: June 12, 2020, 07:13:11 AM »

Wear a Metallica shirt that says "Kill 'em all" to court the first day.  You'll be fine. 

Online jadziadax8

• Contributor
« Reply #6888 on: June 12, 2020, 08:14:07 AM »

Wear a Metallica shirt that says "Kill 'em all" to court the first day.  You'll be fine.

:rolf:

My Other Hobby

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #6889 on: June 12, 2020, 11:04:17 AM »
Got the call-back on my Leak Power and Pre-Amps that I put into the shop back in January for a complete refurb. You may remember me mentioning it started losing a channel. Swap a tube and it would be good for another hour or two.

Turns out the power amp HAD been refurbed like the selling place told me. The pre-amp? Nope. So some minor fixes to some mechanical stuff on the power amp (maybe a choke swap) and a complete upgrade of all caps and such for modern equivalents in the pre-amp. He was calling to let me know it should be ready in the next couple of days. He was burning it in while we talked. He said he was glad he dug in and that I insisted we fix this 60-year-old tech. He says that it sounded really good to start with but now it's amazing.

Winner Winner!

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #6890 on: June 12, 2020, 09:20:31 PM »
Bought and installed a new cushier seat for my pedal bike.  It has a recessed area for one's gentleman parts and a whole lot of better cushioning.  It took two tries to get it positioned satisfactorily just riding around the cull-du-sac.  Tomorrow morning's hour long ride will be the test.

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
  • For further information, please re-read.
  • Motorcycles: Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE Diablo Rosso
« Reply #6891 on: June 13, 2020, 04:00:45 AM »
Got a pint bottle of Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce, thus ending the dreadful Lea and Perrins drought in my house. Can't get the stuff in shops anywhere.
Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #6892 on: June 13, 2020, 08:35:00 AM »
Bought and installed a new cushier seat for my pedal bike.  It has a recessed area for one's gentleman parts and a whole lot of better cushioning.  It took two tries to get it positioned satisfactorily just riding around the cull-du-sac.  Tomorrow morning's hour long ride will be the test.

I went with a Cloud9 for just those reasons.

Online Skee

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2019 Versys
« Reply #6893 on: June 13, 2020, 10:19:43 AM »

:facepalm: :rolf:

I thought Cloud 9 was beer!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 09:36:20 PM by Skee »
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.    Henry Ford

The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible,
but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.   Vincent van Gogh

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #6894 on: June 13, 2020, 01:48:11 PM »

I looked at some Cloud 9s, but decided on a Selle Royal Ellipse Athletic.  It was a real improvement on this morning's ride.  I think I need to adjust the nose just a smidge higher.

Offline Andrew

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: Got a Few
« Reply #6895 on: June 13, 2020, 09:56:34 PM »
Replaced the coil springs on my old Dodge Diesel, they were worn out and soft. Also pushed
 the upper ball joints back a bit (add a bit of caster). Pressed in a new set of wheel bearings (both sides) while I was there as they were getting noisy. The old dog rides great and steering has  improved dramatically.

I picked up a programmer for the engine off craigslist last week, so time was right as I was already working on  the truck. Nifty interface, and even on step 1 a nice bump in get up and go.

Oh Ya changed the oil and rotated the tires on the misses car.

Got to love a day in the garage  ;D
Freedom without regulations that protect the general good is nothing less than anarchy by the rich.

"Riders might be worse than Kardashians for stupidity any more." Cornbe

Online mr.awesome

« Reply #6896 on: June 14, 2020, 08:08:19 AM »
It would have been Dad's birthday yesterday. Aura and I made a memorial garden around a tree he helped us plant years ago to. Will look nicer once the flowers fully bloom. Still waiting on the restrictions to be lifted so we can have a proper memorial service for him. Hopefully next month.

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #6897 on: June 14, 2020, 09:31:04 AM »
Got the call and went and picked up my tube power amp and pre amp. It's a Leak 60 amp and a Leak Varislope preamp. Both are around 60 years old. The system started losing a channel. Swapped out a power tube and about an hour later, zap it was gone again. Dropped it all off at one of the few local "classic audio" repair places back in December of 2019. They advised that backlogs would mean maybe March.

Found that the amp HAD been refurbed like the seller said and that the problem was in the preamp. I authorized a complete refurb with modern components. She showed me photos of before and after and his circuit layouts are very impressive. If you're the type that appreciates properly-laid out wiring or plumbing or network cabling, then this will bring a smile.

I'll update with photos when they come in.

Offline stevent

• Motorcycles: 2010 K1300GT
« Reply #6898 on: June 16, 2020, 12:00:00 PM »
Going through the change of address rigmarole... Now I know why I haven't moved in 20 years!
"Sure I get the best parking spots, but who could love a man with a wooden leg and a face like a hens arse?"

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #6899 on: June 16, 2020, 03:54:57 PM »
Going through the change of address rigmarole... Now I know why I haven't moved in 20 years!

Yep, it's a PITA.  Another PITA is changing banks, assuming the copious use of auto-pay.   >:(