Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What did you do today Non moto  (Read 657627 times)

Online Skee

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2019 Versys
Re: What did you do today Non moto
« Reply #6600 on: March 27, 2020, 08:18:47 AM »
Wife & I took a walk - watched a red-tail hawk - got "stopped" by the township police. 

It was a friendly chat.   

We are in a COVID-19 hotspot county in PA; 6 new cases is our township yesterday.

Stay home. As you noted, you're in a hot zone. :(

Your hand on a railing in the park.
Mail carrier who opened your mailbox to drop letters in.
The kid looking for an opportunity tried to open your car door over night.
That rock on the path might have been tossed by an infected person an hour before.

Wash your hands.

Sanitizer is fine in a pinch, but actual biological-based soap is the better choice 100% of the time. Not detergent based "hand soap" - real soap.

Got it.  We don't touch anything (except each other) when we're out walking.

It's kinda like motorcycling; no touching your face. 

Solid rule is to wash our hands entering the house every time we step outside.

Nothing wrong with being paranoid when anybody could be out to kill you! 
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.    Henry Ford

The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible,
but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.   Vincent van Gogh

Offline chornbe

• Contributor
    • The Pace Motorcycle Podcast
  • Motorcycles: Honda DN-01
« Reply #6601 on: March 27, 2020, 08:23:17 AM »
Nothing wrong with being paranoid when anybody could be out to kill you!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
this signature on hold pending review

Online Leanintree

• Yay Motorcycles!
  • Motorcycles: yes
« Reply #6602 on: March 27, 2020, 08:50:17 AM »
Yesterday evening the wifey and I hoofed it to the local brewery (nice walk, 3+ miles round trip) to fill a couple of growlers take out style. We were their 2nd customers since 3pm. Kinda sad.

On an unrelated note, I saw a pair of the most magnificent hooters at 5am this morning. They were making a huge racket out on the phone pole in the back yard, waiting for rabbits (die!) or our cats (nyet!) to make themselves noticeable. Boy, were they talking up a storm in the fog!

LT
Great googly-moogly!

Offline jadziadax8

• Contributor
  • Yeah it's a girl's bike. THIS girl's bike.
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
« Reply #6603 on: March 27, 2020, 09:56:02 AM »
Did you learn anything new in your Harassment training? Anything that would benefit you when working from home?
 :naughty: :augie: :shahthread:

Dude, the kids are home too.  Chances for nooners are nonexistent!

Mandatory sexual harassment and Title IX training.  At least I learned stuff in the Title IX training.

You guys involved in Clery Act reporting? Some states require/permit it for non-college schools.

Probably?  I just do what training they tell me to. 
She's got a worm in 'er belly? That's disgusting! That's interesting, but very disgusting. 

My Other Hobby

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
« Reply #6604 on: March 27, 2020, 09:58:43 AM »
Today might be the annual burn the dead branch pile and enjoy a cold beverage day.  It may extend into a second day because we had an avalanche of branches come down this winter.  Cut, stack, burn, add more, sip, repeat.  Yesterday, the illegal immigrant leaves got munched and bagged, all 12 leaf recycling bags worth.
WTH are "illegal immigrant leaves"??

The leaves that fall off your next door neighbors trees?   :headscratch:

I got it right away.

What's wrong with you people?

IK:R?

I changed the under-sink water filter.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 11:58:29 AM by Bounce »

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
  • For further information, please re-read.
  • Motorcycles: Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE Diablo Rosso
« Reply #6605 on: March 27, 2020, 01:51:21 PM »
Planned experimenting with possible C19 cures. I'm not sure mescalin will work, but you never know.
Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
  • Motorcycles: '16 MG Audace, '10 Ural T, '19 Ural Gear Up and from out of nowhere, the surprise '06 KLR 650!
« Reply #6606 on: March 27, 2020, 02:13:17 PM »
Planned experimenting with possible C19 cures. I'm not sure mescalin will work, but you never know.

Cured my asthma.
“Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex.”

― Frank Zappa

Offline squeezer

• Contributor
  • squirrelly geezer
  • Motorcycles: 16 Tiger Xr(x)
« Reply #6607 on: March 27, 2020, 02:26:37 PM »
Mandatory sexual harassment and Title IX training.  At least I learned stuff in the Title IX training.

You guys involved in Clery Act reporting? Some states require/permit it for non-college schools.

I pretty sure it's required for all colleges. Campus police usually do the reporting as part of their crime stats.
A man with no sig

Online Skee

• Contributor
« Reply #6608 on: March 27, 2020, 03:13:02 PM »

Do we get paid to participating in the clinical trials?
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.    Henry Ford

but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.   Vincent van Gogh

Offline jadziadax8

• Contributor
« Reply #6609 on: March 27, 2020, 03:41:12 PM »
Tried to launch rockets.  Didn't realize that the A motors I had were too big for the little rockets we got Little Bit for Christmas.  Also, the shock cord for the bigger Starfleet rocket was detached from the interior, so no launching happened.  :facepalm:
She's got a worm in 'er belly? That's disgusting! That's interesting, but very disgusting. 

My Other Hobby

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
  • Motorcycles: Ninjette Noire
« Reply #6610 on: March 27, 2020, 04:50:06 PM »
Did you learn anything new in your Harassment training? Anything that would benefit you when working from home?
 :naughty: :augie: :shahthread:

My theory on workplace behavior is to always act as if your mother were present.  Either you won't get into trouble, or you're already so messed up that no amount of lecturing will fix you.   ;D
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.  --Douglas Adams

Offline sleazy rider

• Contributor
  • Trapped!
    • Da Blog!
  • Motorcycles: 1990 Suzuki DR350S
« Reply #6611 on: March 27, 2020, 04:51:43 PM »
Scratch cooking dinner.  Social distancing meatloaf with sautéed in real butter shelter in place broccoli on the side.  15 minutes of finely dicing and cooking down the veggie triad is done.    It smells real good in here and all the virii are cooked till done.   ;D   Baked taters on the bbq grill too. 
--Tom

Online Cablebandit

• Contributor
  • Pig Pilot
    • https://www.facebook.com/TheCablebandits
  • Motorcycles: A Blue One
« Reply #6612 on: March 27, 2020, 05:28:13 PM »
I started cleaning out the raised beds so we can get our victory garden started.

Our governor is slowly shutting down counties so I should probably get more lumber to build more beds.

Online Skee

• Contributor
« Reply #6613 on: March 27, 2020, 07:15:13 PM »
I started cleaning out the raised beds so we can get our victory garden started.

Our governor is slowly shutting down counties so I should probably get more lumber to build more beds.

Seriously not a bad idea.  Start preparing now.  Shopping centres are like ghost towns down here.

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #6614 on: March 28, 2020, 10:44:23 AM »
You won't get into trouble, or you're already so messed up that no amount of lecturing will fix you.   ;D

That would have landed me in HR on a daily basis.

Offline Andrew

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: Got a Few
« Reply #6615 on: March 28, 2020, 12:46:58 PM »
Sitting on my ass today binging Picard
and eating popcorn
 :popcorn:
Freedom without regulations that protect the general good is nothing less than anarchy by the rich.

"Riders might be worse than Kardashians for stupidity any more." Cornbe

Offline maddjack

• Contributor
  • UFO PILOT
  • Motorcycles: KLz1000 Versys
« Reply #6616 on: March 28, 2020, 02:16:27 PM »
We found a deserted park and took a walk. We needed to get out as we have been in isolation for two weeks since the original stay home order here. At some point we will have to grocery shop, have been living off supplies for two weeks. A week day trip will be the choice as the weekends have too many people in the stores. We both don't feel delivery is any safer as more people handle the food that way ,so to us its a wash. And Amazon and al the local places have had covid positives so it's a a roll of the dice.
VIVA EL STINKO

The little red bike is gone , sniff sniff, but the Batbike has begun.

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
  • For further information, please re-read.
  • Motorcycles: Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE Diablo Rosso
« Reply #6617 on: March 28, 2020, 02:20:37 PM »
gardening. fixing stuff. washing my hands so frequently there are holes in the skin (doesn't help psoriasis flared up a year ago and won't go away). Cursing myself for not retiring when I could have/ should have, so wouldn't have to do this front line health care stuff. I am such an idiot.
Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Online leeo45

• Motorcycles: ALTA EXR, VFR800, R12GS Adv, 640Adv, 525EXC, 400XCW, etc.
« Reply #6618 on: March 28, 2020, 03:48:12 PM »
Seriously not a bad idea.  Start preparing now.  Shopping centres are like ghost towns down here.

Wow.   I wish I could say the same thing.    I was out yesterday for the first time since returning from Daytona on the 14th.   Except for the restaurants being closed or drive-through-only, everything was as busy as usual.  In fact, maybe more people out than usual on a weekday since schools have been canceled and some people are out of work.    I spoke with a couple of people (from ten feet away) and they both basically said, and I quote "the whole virus situation is overblown".   

Unfortunately, the SC governor said on Thursday that he agreed with and supported the President's optimism that things would be returning to normal by Easter so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by these opinions if people are only watching the local news. 

And, so that it fits in this thread, I also started work on my 2020 garden this week and it will definitely have more edibles this year.   I also need to work on a better way to keep the deer out.   They are becoming bolder about jumping my five foot fence.

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #6619 on: March 28, 2020, 04:20:16 PM »
I am such an idiot.
:clap:
But you're learning!

A loved-one's second shift at her new job at a care home in outbreak, resulted in her being exposed, resulting in symptoms.
 :crazy:
Made a quick sprint down the highway to drop off some home-made face masks, Golden Fishies*, and a bloom of yellow Chrysanthemums so she could continue to self isolate until results come back.
Her two youngsters (3 and 7) are quite bewildered why Mummy isn't allowed out of her room to play.
"Strange days indeed." - John Lennon

* - Kids snack crackers.
"We have constructed pyramids, in honour of our escaping." - Jim Morrison
"If you pour some music on whatever is wrong, it’ll sure help out” - Levon Helm
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online Skee

• Contributor
« Reply #6620 on: March 28, 2020, 05:17:21 PM »
We found a deserted park and took a walk. We needed to get out as we have been in isolation for two weeks since the original stay home order here. At some point we will have to grocery shop, have been living off supplies for two weeks. A week day trip will be the choice as the weekends have too many people in the stores. We both don't feel delivery is any safer as more people handle the food that way ,so to us its a wash. And Amazon and al the local places have had covid positives so it's a a roll of the dice.

That describes us as well.   Fortunately, we’ve got township green spaces on 3 sides of our house within 2 blocks, and they are fairly deserted mid day.   Grocery store seems to be least crowded early morning near the end of the senior shopping hour.  Take advantage of that.  Leave all the non perishables in the garage for 3 days, they keep just fine, wash everything else.

Just saw a photo of Milan cathedral.   Square was totally empty with mid day shadows. 

Online Skee

• Contributor
« Reply #6621 on: March 28, 2020, 05:31:21 PM »

Wow.   I wish I could say the same thing. ...  I spoke with a couple of people (from ten feet away) and they both basically said, and I quote "the whole virus situation is overblown".   

Unfortunately, the SC governor said on Thursday that he agreed with and supported the President's optimism that things would be returning to normal by Easter so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by these opinions if people are only watching the local news. 

Sticking their proverbial heads in the sand will not cause COVID-19 to pass over them.   It is only a matter of time before it spreads from the big coastal cities to the secluded beaches and central plains. 

The good news is that you have time yet to prepare with minimal exposure and risk.  Take advantage of that and stock up on supplies so you don’t have to go out later.  You’ll be glad later, and if you don’t need it later on, no harm done

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #6622 on: March 29, 2020, 11:19:06 AM »
Brought to you by Sir Wrecks-a-Lot.

Let G1 = Gyroscopic affect of a motorcycle tire
Let G2 = Gyroscopic affect of a bicycle tire
Let M1 = Mass of a motorcycle tire+cast wheel
Let M2 = Mass of a bicycle tire+spoked wheel

Then

G1 =  M1(RPM)
G2 =  M2(RPM)

Therefore G1 < G2

We can conclude that, for any given RPM (speed), a bicycle is less stable than a motorcycle. While things happen faster (and often worse) on a motorcycle, they happen easier on a bicycle.

Get and wear your gear kids.

Messed with the back shock damping settings. Found the midpoint (odd # of clicks), moved to the middle, then gave the extra click to "slower". Seems about as stiff as lockout except when I stand on the pegs to pedal.

Found it easy to be going over my self-imposed 10mph and would look down (just pedaling) and see 13 or more, have to reign it back in, and watch it again. Rinse and repeat.

Was trying to get to a bike path south of me I'd not tried yet. Turns out it's just beyond my current workout time (out and back). So maybe later. A car was plodding along behind me so I went to take a side road to the same place. It had rained last night but the roads were dry. A little pooled water in a seam/crack in the corner and I was down again. Slow and neither the bike nor I were harmed. (Pads work, kids!). Left thumb is slightly sore like jamming in basketball. Partly because I was trying to get out of the way of the car, I didn't square the corner 90º to the wet seam.

Knobby tires suck on streets. How long to they take to wear out at about 5 miles a day?

Offline jadziadax8

• Contributor
« Reply #6623 on: March 29, 2020, 11:55:06 AM »
my self-imposed 10mph

:eek:  I can't drive 55!

My Other Hobby

Offline maddjack

• Contributor
  • UFO PILOT
  • Motorcycles: KLz1000 Versys
« Reply #6624 on: March 29, 2020, 03:16:26 PM »
Took a nice walk in a fairly deserted area with the wife. It felt good to be out in 75 degrees and sunshine
VIVA EL STINKO

The little red bike is gone , sniff sniff, but the Batbike has begun.

Offline Andrew

• Contributor
« Reply #6625 on: March 29, 2020, 04:57:15 PM »
More tree parts to the truck, covered and ready to bring in as green waste after work Monday.

Planted the above ground planter. Radishes, Carrots, and a few too many catnip seeds. My cat gets all cracked up on the stuff. So I say plant a sheet load and sit back and watch the fun. Ya I am the dope dealer for the neighborhood cats.
Freedom without regulations that protect the general good is nothing less than anarchy by the rich.

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
  • Motorcycles: F800ST(low), Ninja 650(R) ... Indian Scout (RIP)
« Reply #6626 on: March 29, 2020, 05:31:38 PM »
I put the micro SD that Amazon delivered 2 days early into my cell phone.
I listen to MP3s when I ride.  The last time I rode the app couldn't find the SD card (external memory).
When I booted up the phone  with the new SD installed, it notified me that it had external memory, but then notified me that it didn't have a SIM...   So I reseated that... and it's good.
I copied 4Gb of MP3s.  That's a good start.
Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. We have to teach ourselves how to make room for them, to love them, and to live, really live. - Anna Quindlen

Offline chornbe

• Contributor
« Reply #6627 on: March 29, 2020, 09:12:23 PM »
I listen to MP3s when I ride.  The last time I rode the app couldn't find the SD card (external memory).
When I booted up the phone  with the new SD installed, it notified me that it had external memory, but then notified me that it didn't have a SIM...   So I reseated that... and it's good.

Samsung?

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #6628 on: March 30, 2020, 11:18:42 AM »
my self-imposed 10mph

b i c y c l e

My first wreck was at around 25.

I'm still nursing a jammed thumb on the easier spill in the 28th. Glad I had pads. Gotta find a set of replacement COMMUTING tires in 27.5x2.5.

Offline jadziadax8

• Contributor
« Reply #6629 on: March 30, 2020, 11:32:59 AM »
my self-imposed 10mph

b i c y c l e

I understood that.  There's a park I ride at that theoretically has a speed limit of 8 mph.  I regularly go double that and hum Sammy in my head as I make the loop.  ;-)

My first wreck was at around 25.

I'm still nursing a jammed thumb on the easier spill in the 28th. Glad I had pads. Gotta find a set of replacement COMMUTING tires in 27.5x2.5.

I saw the pics.  That spill was no joke.  I'm glad you're healing up.

My Other Hobby

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
  • Motorcycles: F800ST(low), Ninja 650(R) ... Indian Scout (RIP)
« Reply #6630 on: March 30, 2020, 11:55:15 AM »

Samsung?
Moto   E5
Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. We have to teach ourselves how to make room for them, to love them, and to live, really live. - Anna Quindlen

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
  • Motorcycles: '16 MG Audace, '10 Ural T, '19 Ural Gear Up and from out of nowhere, the surprise '06 KLR 650!
« Reply #6631 on: March 30, 2020, 01:28:45 PM »
Put pants on for a little while. Don't want to completely forget how.

Went back to bed for a nap.

Had some ice cream and a cup of coffee,

Considering a second nap.

― Frank Zappa

Offline MrsCablebandit

• Purveyor of Cookies.org
    • Pineapple Ponderings
  • Motorcycles: '10 C14 Passenger
« Reply #6632 on: March 30, 2020, 04:55:07 PM »
Baked a Jewish apple cake...haven't had one in AGES. I was Zooming with my parents, my aunt and uncle, and my brother and his family yesterday. There's a great family story about the time my aunt made a Jewish apple cake and it was a bit overdone so as a joke my dad and my uncle got out a hacksaw to pretend to cut it. We were talking about all of the cooking and baking we've been doing since we've all been home and I decided to make my aunt's cake. It just came out of the oven about an hour ago and it smells awesome!
I used to make a bigger impression.

http://pineappleponderings.blogspot.com/ - Ride reports and other musings.

Offline CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #6633 on: March 30, 2020, 08:52:45 PM »
Met with staff (ZOOM), did school work with staff, met with a student intern for next fall, added downriggers to my little boat.
"Most accidents happen when the meek meet the douchebags."  -Viffergyrl
"The wider the road, the worse the food." -Coho
Let's do some science.

Offline chornbe

• Contributor
« Reply #6634 on: March 31, 2020, 08:56:18 AM »
Tried to virtually throttle a co-worker because there might not be anything more frustrating than working with a "web designer" who spent their entire professional career doing fixed-media print out put, and who doesn't understand the web isn't built that way, SUCKS for fixed-size elements and layering.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

"Implement this."

"Can't."

"Cool, 2 weeks?"

"CAN'T"

"Let me see a proof by tomorrow."

On the upside, we'll be out of business and I'll be fully unemployed by the end of next month because, no sales, no income.

Offline CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #6635 on: April 01, 2020, 08:03:31 AM »
Shot a crow in the backyard.  Just now.  I also plan to shower and catch up on a couple welding side-jobs. 

And grade, and help other teachers with tech questions, and help students with their online learning.
Let's do some science.

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #6636 on: April 01, 2020, 08:06:37 AM »
Shot a crow in the backyard.  Just now. 

Lemme guess. Tastes like chicken?

― Frank Zappa

Online mr.awesome

• Motorcycles: 04 Triumph Sprint ST, 03 Kawazuki KLX400SR-SM, 99 Yamaha TW200
« Reply #6637 on: April 01, 2020, 08:17:34 AM »
Pulled all the spring furniture out of the barn and set it up around the yard. Organized the barn and cleaned it up. Amazing how much dirt gets in there. Have all the summer equipment accessible now. Can't wait to try out the new zero turn we picked up last fall. Grass is turning green, a couple days of sun and we should be good to go.

Online Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
  • Motorcycles: XT250, Ninja 500R
« Reply #6638 on: April 01, 2020, 09:39:03 AM »
Pulled all the spring furniture out of the barn and set it up around the yard. Organized the barn and cleaned it up. Amazing how much dirt gets in there. Have all the summer equipment accessible now. Can't wait to try out the new zero turn we picked up last fall. Grass is turning green, a couple days of sun and we should be good to go.

Evil slidey stuff...tries to kill us it does with its slippy wet greenness

If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

If you say "Gullible" real slow, it sounds like "Orange"

Offline MrsCablebandit

• Pineapple Ponderings
« Reply #6639 on: April 01, 2020, 10:37:17 AM »
Took a 1.58-mile walk this morning pre-sunrise...felt like I had hundreds of feathered cheerleaders rooting me on along the way. What a glorious sound!!! I saw one other person (a runner) who kept to his side of the road and only three cars on the roads (between 6:20 and 7 am).

Offline Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
« Reply #6640 on: April 01, 2020, 10:39:53 AM »

More like Rachel Maddow after that navy ship parked in NYC.

Offline CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
« Reply #6641 on: April 01, 2020, 10:45:46 AM »

Yes!  Dark meat.
Let's do some science.

Offline Andrew

• Contributor
« Reply #6642 on: April 01, 2020, 07:32:08 PM »
On the drive home from work, YA I don't have the option of not going in. I noticed that all the beach parking lots had chain link fence across the driveways and all the side of HY1 was marked as no parking signs. Not a tourist on the road or very few. No people on Montara beach and only 9 on Lindamar beach.     

The virus may be deadly but it does have a silver lining (although the bad outweighs any of the positives)

Offline CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
« Reply #6643 on: April 01, 2020, 10:11:59 PM »
Finished up a welding side job.
Let's do some science.

Online Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1290 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
« Reply #6644 on: April 01, 2020, 10:14:46 PM »
Worked for the most part, then installed some new led lights above the workbenches in the garage. 
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Online Leanintree

• Yay Motorcycles!
  • Motorcycles: yes
« Reply #6645 on: April 02, 2020, 06:14:07 AM »
Dragged home a trailer load of new (hot) topsoil to top off the raised garden beds before planting begins.
LT
Great googly-moogly!

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #6646 on: April 02, 2020, 08:41:01 AM »
Trimmed and shaved my face.

It's been a while.

― Frank Zappa

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #6647 on: April 02, 2020, 11:35:41 AM »
Trimmed and shaved my face.
Six foot date?
"We have constructed pyramids, in honour of our escaping." - Jim Morrison
"If you pour some music on whatever is wrong, it’ll sure help out” - Levon Helm

Offline SuperHans

• Contributor
« Reply #6648 on: April 02, 2020, 06:12:28 PM »
Assembled a trailer hitch bike rack and installed it on the wife's vehicle.

Not that I can use it since all the parks/trails are closed.

Offline MrsCablebandit

• Pineapple Ponderings
« Reply #6649 on: April 02, 2020, 07:26:26 PM »
Had a Zoom happy hour with a friend of mine...we originally had plans to go to the student-run restaurant on campus, but that got scrapped. Then we said we'd go to dinner locally, but then that got scrapped. So we both drank red wine and talked for two hours.

I consider the wine drinking practice for tomorrow's STorg liquid lunch and evening happy hour!