Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pictures of pets?  (Read 34694 times)

Online thatguy

• Motorcycles: a few
Re: Pictures of pets?
« Reply #450 on: July 09, 2019, 10:27:51 AM »
What!?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Beauty!

Thanks. And a true mental aberrant. My friend and companion for 10+ years.

sometimes WTF is the appropriate answer

Offline Vulcanbill

• Contributor
  • no thank you ... still
  • Motorcycles: XT250, Ninja 500R
« Reply #451 on: July 09, 2019, 10:46:07 AM »
Amazing that something that cute can be capable of the things they can do. 

If a person's primary concern is increasing freedom, they should prepare for a reduction in average lifespan.  ---  Misanthropist

If you say "Gullible" real slow, it sounds like "Orange"

Offline radon222

• Contributor
  • It's all Scratch's fault
  • Motorcycles: R1200GSAW, R1200RT
« Reply #452 on: July 09, 2019, 11:02:16 AM »
What!?

I love that photo.  Good looking GSD that you have there

Online squeezer

• Contributor
  • squirrelly geezer
  • Motorcycles: 16 Tiger Xr(x)
« Reply #453 on: October 07, 2019, 12:59:22 PM »
We lost our gentle giant this weekend. Mojo was a tiny thing when he ran in front of Michelle's car. When she found out he was from a box of abandoned puppies, he stayed, and our lives have been better ever since. He had the kindest soul of any creature I ever met. When Michelle and I were cast as the fighting upstairs couple in Streetcar, we couldn't rehearse at home because the arguments upset him and he'd run back and forth between us, yelping and trying and calm us down. To the end, he'd crawl up on the couch to lick my face and try to comfort me if I just yelled at a football game, always leaving me laughing as I tried to explain, again. When Michelle was gone, he'd wait and watch, pining in his bed by the window, never really happy unless he was sure she was home and safe. He had a special squeaky bark and circle dance whenever the boys came home. He was the big dog who would lay on his side to pretend fight the little ones so they had a chance and he was their best friend.

This spot was one of his favorites over the last year. As walking became tougher, we'd go to the park and he'd lead me here, plop down, and we'd sit and watch the ducks and he'd smile as brave children sidled up to pet him for a while. Good boy, Mojo. We will miss you so much.
A man with no sig

Online Baxter

• Newly retired--time to wear out some tires!
  • Motorcycles: Ninjette 400, farkled for long distances
« Reply #454 on: October 07, 2019, 02:17:46 PM »
We lost our gentle giant this weekend. Mojo was a tiny thing when he ran in front of Michelle's car. When she found out he was from a box of abandoned puppies, he stayed, and our lives have been better ever since. He had the kindest soul of any creature I ever met. When Michelle and I were cast as the fighting upstairs couple in Streetcar, we couldn't rehearse at home because the arguments upset him and he'd run back and forth between us, yelping and trying and calm us down. To the end, he'd crawl up on the couch to lick my face and try to comfort me if I just yelled at a football game, always leaving me laughing as I tried to explain, again. When Michelle was gone, he'd wait and watch, pining in his bed by the window, never really happy unless he was sure she was home and safe. He had a special squeaky bark and circle dance whenever the boys came home. He was the big dog who would lay on his side to pretend fight the little ones so they had a chance and he was their best friend.

This spot was one of his favorites over the last year. As walking became tougher, we'd go to the park and he'd lead me here, plop down, and we'd sit and watch the ducks and he'd smile as brave children sidled up to pet him for a while. Good boy, Mojo. We will miss you so much.

Sorry.
I broke the internet!

Online thatguy

• Motorcycles: a few
« Reply #455 on: October 07, 2019, 02:19:49 PM »

A lot of dust in the air around here. Sorry to hear that.
sometimes WTF is the appropriate answer

Online Baxter

• Newly retired--time to wear out some tires!
  • Motorcycles: Ninjette 400, farkled for long distances
« Reply #456 on: October 07, 2019, 02:28:28 PM »
My doggo (see my avitar) picked out where his bed should be in the new house. We were putting it in the study and I placed it in an out-of-the-way corner, thinking he would prefer not to be near a lot of foot traffic. But he stared at me until he caught my attention and went over to a place near the door where he could see into the hallway. Then he turned around a few times and stared at me again, I took this to mean that he wanted his bed there, so I moved it and he hopped right in. He's been happily napping there much of every day.  It's also next to my napping chair, so we evidently think alike.

Just because a dog is old doesn't mean that they quit having opinions.
I broke the internet!

Online zer0netgain

• Motorcycles: 2018 BMW R1200RS
« Reply #457 on: October 07, 2019, 02:51:11 PM »
Mom’s dogs...who mostly follow me around.

Online viffergyrl

• Contributor
  • Hey! Wait for me.....
  • Motorcycles: 2001 Ducati ST4; 2007 Suzuki SV650
« Reply #458 on: October 07, 2019, 03:10:47 PM »

A lot of dust in the air around here. Sorry to hear that.

Seems to be that same dust in tbe air over here too. My condolences.
Don't argue with an idiot; people might not know the difference. -Anonymous

Online CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Otay!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #459 on: October 07, 2019, 04:29:50 PM »
Suck.  Sorry for your loss, but glad you had great time with your dog!
"Most accidents happen when the meek meet the douchebags."  -Viffergyrl
"The wider the road, the worse the food." -Coho
"Buckwheat is dead"

Online Virginian

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: '19 Husqvarna Svartpilen 401, '14 Vespa 946 Bellissma, '14 HD Wide Glide
« Reply #460 on: October 07, 2019, 07:35:25 PM »
I'm so very sorry for your loss. You gave him the best life a pup could ask for.
Show up on time, do your best and don't grumble about the outcome.

Online squeezer

• Contributor
  • squirrelly geezer
  • Motorcycles: 16 Tiger Xr(x)
« Reply #461 on: October 07, 2019, 09:29:08 PM »
I'm so very sorry for your loss. You gave him the best life a pup could ask for.

You know, with this pup, I'm pretty much convinced it was the other way around.   
A man with no sig

Offline Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1190 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
« Reply #462 on: October 10, 2019, 02:24:36 PM »
fine looking hounds
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Online R Doug

• Contributor
  • Where there is Danger, there is Doug
« Reply #463 on: October 13, 2019, 05:38:54 AM »

My deepest condolences on the loss of Mojo.  These wonderful creatures enter our lives and make them better with their unique characteristics and unconditional love.  Here's to all the great memories. 
Only motorcycle riders know why a dog sticks its head out of a car window.