Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What are you doing during this off season?  (Read 1658 times)

Offline ZED

• We're Baack
    • VolkswagenHaven
  • Motorcycles: 05 KLR685 street 'tard, 07 Ducati ST3s, 13 CRF250R super motard, 15 yz250fx
What are you doing during this off season?
« on: November 18, 2013, 10:29:05 PM »
Since we finally finished our house renovations, this winter it's time to get serious about some maintenance and organization. 

First on the list a place to put all the boots.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This thing will fit about 8 pairs of boots including my size 13 winter boots and MX boots.  It's in a handy spot in the attached garage right where we hang our riding pants.  Now we have storage and a place to sit to put them on.

Next up… helmets…
I remember shortly after starting riding someone talking about their helmet cabinet.  I didn't understand why you would need one then.  With 8 or so helmets we get it now.

It fits on the other side of the man door in the attached garage neatly leaving room to hang a couple of the bicycles.

Eventually we'll round up the rest of them and it will be full.  Notice the pass through door on the left side.

Having doors on two faces we can get at all the helmets from the garage, or we can sneak in the end door and get our commuting helmets.

Other than that we've got motorcycle maintenance but nothing major.  Should only be one top end rebuild this year.

Oh, and we're learning Spanish so as to possibly expand our motorcycling horizons.

So, what's everyone else doing this ice-time?

Life is a highway...or a dirt road!
Tread lightly...dirt bike with sumo tires!
http://www.rockymountainmotards.com