Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Weird News  (Read 388450 times)

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
  • Motorcycles: 04 FJR, 06 Speed triple, 88 EX500, 05 YZ250, 91 KX500
Re: Weird News
« Reply #450 on: February 09, 2015, 05:36:34 PM »
At the risk of encouraging him, I agree with Cookie.   "Bomber"

Every day is my birthday

Online bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • Motorcycles: 03 SV1000s, 08 ZG1400
« Reply #451 on: February 09, 2015, 08:34:22 PM »
Well, not so much weird, as scary-but-totally-expected...
Your Samsung Smart TV is Recording Everything and Sending it to a Third Party
Users should be careful what they say around their TV, as it may just be listening, or even recording as well. Yep, you read that right, as a single sentence buried in Samsung’s “privacy policy” for its Smart TVs discovered by The Daily Beast has revealed that it is indeed recording everything you say and sending it to a third party. “Please be aware that if your spoken words include personal or other sensitive information, that information will be among the data captured and transmitted to a third party,” the policy reads.

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/news/samsung-smart-tv-may-be-spying-on-you/

In Russia, TV watches you!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.

Offline Scratch

• Contributor
« Reply #452 on: February 11, 2015, 09:52:52 AM »

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
  • For further information, please re-read.
  • Motorcycles: Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE Diablo Rosso
Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
  • Motorcycles: F800ST(low), Ninja 650(R) ... Indian Scout (RIP)
« Reply #454 on: February 12, 2015, 08:49:43 AM »
The number of Americans requiring emergency room care for injuries involving sex toys has approximately doubled since 2007
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/02/10/sex-toy-injuries-surged-after-fifty-shades-of-grey-was-published/
the overwhelming majority of these injuries -- 83 percent -- require "foreign body removals."
58 percent of the patients are male, and the median age among this group is 44. The women skew younger, with a median age of 30. The oldest man in the dataset is 85, while the oldest women is 67.
Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. We have to teach ourselves how to make room for them, to love them, and to live, really live. - Anna Quindlen

Offline Scratch

• Contributor
It Was Probably Feeding Time
« Reply #455 on: February 12, 2015, 01:30:11 PM »
A miniature Schnauzer in Cedar Rapids, Iowa ended up at a hospital where her owner was staying while battling cancer.

The dog made it's way 15-20 blocks and inside the automatic door where security found it wandering in the hospital lobby.  All of it was on security camera.

The dog, Sissy, belongs to Nancy Franck who was at Mercy Medical for two weeks following a surgery.

Nancy's husband and brother were back home taking care of the dog and were panicked when they found the dog was missing.

A security officer was able to call them after identifying the number on Sissy's tags.

The hospital did allow a short visit for Nancy and Sissy before Sissy had to go back home.

No one knows how Sissy got there.

http://www.wkow.com/story/28095181/2015/02/12/dog-shows-up-at-hospital-where-owner-is-battling-cancer

Offline Scratch

• Contributor
« Reply #456 on: February 12, 2015, 02:31:07 PM »
Inspectors from the LA County Health Department visited the Metro Supermarket in Temple City on Tuesday, after being informed that the market was selling raccoons as food.

Employees at the market declined to appear on camera, but did show entire raccoons, frozen, bagged, and selling for $9.99 per pound. The employees say raccoon is considered a delicacy in China.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/02/10/la-health-department-takes-action-after-local-supermarket-sells-raccoons-as-food/

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #457 on: February 12, 2015, 05:42:04 PM »
At least it's not a dog.

Every day is my birthday

Offline Scratch

• Contributor
« Reply #458 on: February 12, 2015, 05:43:39 PM »

Offline Jim

• Contributor
sodapop6620: You are never lost as long as you have gas.  Mrs. DantesDame: Side roads lead to interesting discoveries

Offline kneescrubber

• Contributor
  • Nothing beats good line of sight
  • Motorcycles: 1999 VFR
« Reply #460 on: February 12, 2015, 06:20:42 PM »
I foresee a large Dutch emigration to Colorado in your future. Welcome them with open arms. They also make good cheese.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Scratch

• Contributor
It's My Party And I'll Fry If I Want To
« Reply #461 on: February 17, 2015, 11:01:33 AM »
Port Au Prince -  At least 20 people were killed early Tuesday in the Haitian capital after a man on top of a musical group's Carnival float was electrocuted, setting off a panic in which dozens of people were trampled, witnesses and officials said.

http://news.yahoo.com/witnesses-multiple-deaths-haiti-carnival-accident-090519150.html

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #462 on: February 17, 2015, 11:57:48 AM »

Every day is my birthday

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #463 on: February 17, 2015, 02:25:27 PM »
The number of Americans requiring emergency room care for injuries involving sex toys has approximately doubled since 2007
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/02/10/sex-toy-injuries-surged-after-fifty-shades-of-grey-was-published/
the overwhelming majority of these injuries -- 83 percent -- require "foreign body removals."
58 percent of the patients are male, and the median age among this group is 44. The women skew younger, with a median age of 30. The oldest man in the dataset is 85, while the oldest women is 67.

You wait until 50 Shades of Grey comes out.

Offline stew71

• Contributor
  • Hey...don't act like you're not impressed.
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Triumph Tiger
« Reply #464 on: February 17, 2015, 03:32:57 PM »

You wait until 50 Shades of Grey comes out.

I heard something on the morning radio that interest in adult toys has risen something like 60% since that movie premiered here. Looking around our office today, I'm going to lose my lunch knowing 6 out 10 of these people are.....ahem....nevermind....
With enough thrust, a pig flies just fine.

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
« Reply #465 on: February 18, 2015, 09:46:27 AM »
I heard something on the morning radio that interest in adult toys has risen something like 60% since that movie premiered here. Looking around our office today, I'm going to lose my lunch knowing 6 out 10 of these people are.....ahem....nevermind....
But it's probably 1 or 2 people out of 10 that are 'stocking up'.  There are 50 shades, ya know.
Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. We have to teach ourselves how to make room for them, to love them, and to live, really live. - Anna Quindlen

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #466 on: February 19, 2015, 01:55:23 PM »
Sounds reasonable:

An Indian bride has married a guest at her wedding after her groom-to-be had a seizure and collapsed.

Reports said the groom, Jugal Kishore, was epileptic and he had kept the information from the bride, Indira, and her family.

While Mr Kishore was taken to hospital, the angry bride decided to switch husbands.

She asked a member of her brother-in-law's family, who was a guest, to step in and marry her instead. He agreed.

More here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-31519551

Online Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1290 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
« Reply #467 on: February 19, 2015, 01:59:09 PM »

The fact that adam and eve has a "sexy adult toy" shopping channel might have something to do with it?
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Offline squeezer

• Contributor
  • squirrelly geezer
  • Motorcycles: 16 Tiger Xr(x)
« Reply #468 on: February 19, 2015, 03:12:15 PM »
Sounds reasonable:

An Indian bride has married a guest at her wedding after her groom-to-be had a seizure and collapsed.

Reports said the groom, Jugal Kishore, was epileptic and he had kept the information from the bride, Indira, and her family.

While Mr Kishore was taken to hospital, the angry bride decided to switch husbands.

She asked a member of her brother-in-law's family, who was a guest, to step in and marry her instead. He agreed.

More here:

Sounds like the basis for a solid relationship.
A man with no sig

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #469 on: February 19, 2015, 03:18:44 PM »
Sounds reasonable:

More here:

Was a shotgun involved. (insert banjoes here)

Every day is my birthday

Offline jadziadax8

• Contributor
  • Yeah it's a girl's bike. THIS girl's bike.
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
« Reply #470 on: February 19, 2015, 03:46:07 PM »

Sounds reasonable:

More here:

Well, she obviously didn't know the first guy, so what's the difference?

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise.
She's got a worm in 'er belly? That's disgusting! That's interesting, but very disgusting. 

My Other Hobby

Online bedlamite

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #472 on: February 19, 2015, 10:07:49 PM »
What a hipster.

Every day is my birthday

Offline stew71

• Contributor
  • Hey...don't act like you're not impressed.
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Triumph Tiger
« Reply #473 on: February 19, 2015, 11:36:14 PM »
Meanwhile, back in Florida...

Naked Florida Woman Stops Traffic, Pleasures Self, Jumps On Lexus, Gets Arrested

A naked Florida woman presumably raised some eyebrows of Orlando motorists and passersby Sunday night when she took to the streets not just naked, but also taking some time to masturbate and mount the hood of a car.

The naked Florida woman ran out into a residential street in the Fairview Shores area on the outskirts of Orlando, bringing traffic to a halt, before she reportedly began touching herself while standing in front of one couple’s car, reports the Orlando Sentinel.

The couple in the car, reportedly a Lexus, was apparently trapped and had no choice but to watch as the naked woman leaped onto the hood of their car and started a jumping, stomping, frenzy which also included hurling a cell phone at a car stopped behind the Lexus.

Amie Carter isn’t the first naked Florida woman to be accused of masturbating in public or other sexual behavior deemed untoward.

Another naked Florida woman was arrested in September for masturbating on a motorcycle in front of a minor (and his mother), while a Florida man was just recently reported by his wife to police for having sex with their pet chihuahua.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1853007/naked-florida-woman-stops-traffic-pleasures-self-jumps-on-lexus-gets-arrested/

I thought we had the bat-shit crazy market cornered out here in California... 8)
With enough thrust, a pig flies just fine.

Offline jadziadax8

• Contributor
  • Yeah it's a girl's bike. THIS girl's bike.
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
« Reply #474 on: February 20, 2015, 12:16:31 AM »
Nah. There's a reason Loveline had a segment called "Is it Germany or Florida?"

Sent through subspace from the U.S.S. Enterprise.
She's got a worm in 'er belly? That's disgusting! That's interesting, but very disgusting. 

My Other Hobby

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #475 on: February 20, 2015, 01:17:05 AM »

Naked Florida Woman Stops Traffic, Pleasures Self, Jumps On Lexus, Gets Arrested

A naked Florida woman presumably raised some eyebrows of Orlando motorists and passersby Sunday night when she took to the streets not just naked, but also taking some time to masturbate and mount the hood of a car.

The naked Florida woman ran out into a residential street in the Fairview Shores area on the outskirts of Orlando, bringing traffic to a halt, before she reportedly began touching herself while standing in front of one couple’s car, reports the Orlando Sentinel.

The couple in the car, reportedly a Lexus, was apparently trapped and had no choice but to watch as the naked woman leaped onto the hood of their car and started a jumping, stomping, frenzy which also included hurling a cell phone at a car stopped behind the Lexus.

Amie Carter isn’t the first naked Florida woman to be accused of masturbating in public or other sexual behavior deemed untoward.

Another naked Florida woman was arrested in September for masturbating on a motorcycle in front of a minor (and his mother), while a Florida man was just recently reported by his wife to police for having sex with their pet chihuahua.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1853007/naked-florida-woman-stops-traffic-pleasures-self-jumps-on-lexus-gets-arrested/

I thought we had the bat-shit crazy market cornered out here in California... 8)

She would have got away with it if she hadn't jumped on the lexus.

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor

Online CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #477 on: February 20, 2015, 08:12:22 AM »
Her FB page.  She's kinda cute.  Drugs can do bad things to a person...  :facepalm:

https://www.facebook.com/amie.carter.315?ref=br_rs
"Most accidents happen when the meek meet the douchebags."  -Viffergyrl
"The wider the road, the worse the food." -Coho
Let's do some science.

Offline Veefer800canuck

• Nicky Hayden stole my childhood.
  • Motorcycles: 1999 Honda GL800RR-SP2
Rob McKinnon

My visited states map:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #479 on: February 20, 2015, 12:10:10 PM »
What is it with Florida lately.

Every day is my birthday

Online PatM

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2016 BMW R1200RT
Ride safe!

Offline Scratch

• Contributor

Online CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #482 on: February 22, 2015, 02:06:39 PM »

Looks like we have 'em here too.  She was probably celebrating temps in the 20's today! 

http://woodtv.com/2015/02/22/woman-runs-topless-down-us-131/

RAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — A woman is in police custody after running down US-131 in her bra on Sunday morning.

The incident happened by Pearl Street in Grand Rapids just before 3 a.m.

Police said four people saw the woman and stopped. A local security guard was able to move the woman to the cement barrier.

When officers arrived on scene, the woman was trying to escape the security guard.

Police believe the woman may be mentally unstable and she was transported to the hospital for treatment.

Let's do some science.

Online bedlamite

« Reply #483 on: February 24, 2015, 07:31:07 AM »

Offline TBirdVI

• Motorcycles: 2004 Thunderbird Sport, 2012 Tiger Explorer
« Reply #484 on: February 24, 2015, 11:30:27 AM »
I'm not sure if this is Weird News. I think it's a failure of training though, as the perps were able to escape...
http://globalnews.ca/news/1846487/watch-11-year-old-girl-fends-off-home-invaders-with-shotgun/

Online bedlamite

« Reply #485 on: February 25, 2015, 07:05:48 AM »
http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/school-put-up-memorial-for-molester/story-e6frfku9-1227236847327

"He touched us all" may not be the best memorial for a teacher that was a child molester.  :facepalm:

Online Flyer

• Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi 3V/C.Record, Colnago C50/C.Record, Kona J.T.S./105.,Kona NuNu
« Reply #486 on: February 25, 2015, 10:27:29 AM »
"We have constructed pyramids, in honour of our escaping." - Jim Morrison”
“His gaze was stern, unyielding, like an Easter Island head stuck in traffic” - Dylan Moran

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #487 on: February 26, 2015, 07:35:31 PM »

Every day is my birthday

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #488 on: February 27, 2015, 02:30:54 PM »
I found my house.

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-log-cabin-found-3-750-feet-away-185537601--abc-news-topstories.html

Missing Log Cabin Found 3,750 Feet Away From Original Location (ABC News)

A man returned to his property in Oregon earlier this week only to find that his log cabin was gone.

It wasn't wrecked from bad weather or bulldozed to the ground. The entire building was just not there.

Police eventually found the cabin 3,750 feet away from its original location and now believe they have figured out who took it.

The case appears to involve a complicated ownership agreement regarding the property, a fire at the main house on the land that displaced the people who had lived there, and changing romantic relationships, according to investigators from the Klamath Falls Sheriff's Department.

"Quite frankly, it's one of the most unusual moments I've ever seen," Sheriff Frank Skrah said at a news conference Thursday.

The approximately 1,200-square-foot cabin was a secondary building on a larger property that was jointly-owned by three individuals -- two men and a woman.

The man who reported the cabin missing built it and was the only person listed on the home loan, sheriff's officials said. However, the second man allegedly then sold the cabin to a neighbor without the owner's permission, the officials added.

The first man returned to the property on Tuesday for the first time in months to find the log cabin missing and then reported it to police.

Police were able to determine that the neighbor who paid $3,000 for the cabin had no idea it was stolen.

The home was first listed as $10,000, but the buyer was able to haggle down the price, officials said.

"To quote him, 'It was a steal of a deal,'" a sheriff's department official said at a news conference on Thursday.

The investigation is ongoing and no charges have been filed.

Every day is my birthday

Offline xsrider

• Contributor
  • Be seeing you.
  • Motorcycles: '14 Tiger 800
« Reply #489 on: March 05, 2015, 10:33:59 PM »
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-09/us-tested-beer-drinkability-after-detonating-atomic-bombs-nearby

An uncovered file documents Cold War-era investigations into an important question: is it safe to drink beer that was exposed to an atomic bomb detonation?
IBA #14938
Stay healthy, my friend.

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #490 on: March 05, 2015, 11:33:06 PM »
Out of control fairies and their damn housing developments: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-30687171

Offline Head

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 85 Nighthawk S
« Reply #491 on: March 06, 2015, 09:46:52 AM »
Man buys house next to ex-wife, erects giant middle finger statue

Read more: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/23985382/man-buys-the-house-next-to-ex-wife-erects-giant-middle-finger-statue#ixzz2kqp4eMyG

Markovitz tells Fox 2's Randy Wimbley his plan was to get even the ex-wife's new lover, and never meant for the matter be made public. However, it soon grabbed local attention when the ex-wife's daughter posted a picture of the statue on twitter.

If ever there was a need to  :facepalm:, this is it.

Sorry to dig this up but funny thing, my sister in law ran Mr. Wimbleys social media content for while after that incident for about a year.  Twas a bit odd to say the least.
Live life with the risks you accept, but don't try and tell me mine are stupid.

Offline Jim

• Contributor
« Reply #492 on: March 06, 2015, 09:51:23 AM »
Better Call Saul...

Put the body in the back of the pickup and drive to your lawyer

http://bearingarms.com/florida-man-kills-neighbor-alleged-self-defense-drives-body-lawyer/
sodapop6620: You are never lost as long as you have gas.  Mrs. DantesDame: Side roads lead to interesting discoveries

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #493 on: March 06, 2015, 11:21:10 AM »
Another first for Florida.

Every day is my birthday

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
« Reply #494 on: March 09, 2015, 03:00:30 PM »
Female News Anchor shuts down Islamist Sheikh who told her To 'Shut Up,' declared she is 'Beneath Him'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/09/rima-karaki-islam-interview-video_n_6832424.html?cps=gravity_2689_-6486917134290010141

During a segment earlier this month on Lebanon's Al Jadeed TV, translated to English by the Middle East Media Research Institute, host Rima Karaki asked  Islamist Sheikh al-Seba'i if he had any insight on the possibility of Christians joining the Islamic State group, the extremist group that has captured large parts of Iraq and Syria and is known for recruiting foreign fighters. Al-Seba'i, who reportedly fled to the U.K. after he was sentenced to prison for joining the Egyptian Islamic Jihad group, launched into a historical tangent on Christians joining Islamic groups.

He then chafed when Karaki, mindful of time constraints, attempted to steer him back on-topic.

"Dr. al-Seba'i," Karaki interjected, "let's focus on the present. At present, what slogans are used to attract [Christians] to these groups?"

"Listen, don't cut me off. I will answer as I please," Seba'i responded, raising his finger scoldingly. "I will not answer the way you like, because I'm here to serve the idea in which I believe."

Karaki attempted to calm him down, saying, "Please don't get all worked up; we respect you and know you want to give a complete answer," to no avail. Seba'i steamrolled on, dressing down Karaki for the perceived insult.
"You think you are so high and mighty?" he asked, to which Karaki replied, "Go on, but do not call me names. In this studio, I run the show."

"For your own benefit, I'm telling you that we are running out of time," she continued. "If you're going to elaborate so much, we won't have time for other questions... If we have time, you will answer all the questions, but I will be the one to decide."

Seba'i was having none of it, telling the frustrated host, "You can decide as much as you like, but I will do whatever I want."

When Karaki attempted to focus the conversation one more time, Seba'i let loose. "Are you done?" he asked. "Shut up so I can talk."

"How can a respected sheikh like yourself tell a TV host to shut up?" Karaki countered.

"I am respected whether you like it or not," replied Seba'i, adding, "It's beneath me to be interviewed by you. You are a woman who..."

At that point, his microphone was cut off.  "Just one second," Karaki said. "Either there is mutual respect, or the conversation is over."

And with that, she ended the interview.

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
« Reply #495 on: March 09, 2015, 03:16:36 PM »
U.K. face-sitting protest outside Parliament

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/face-sitting-protest-parliament/

On Friday afternoon outside Parliament in the U.K., pro-porn protesters organized a massive demonstration against new regulations from the British Board of Film Censors (BBFC). The demonstrators are angry that the new rules ban specific sex acts in porn, including face sitting, female ejaculation, fisting, spanking, and “penetration” by any large object.
When the regulations took effect earlier this month, feminist porn filmmakers and performers immediately took umbrage at them, calling them sexist and saying that banning an act like female ejaculation “appears to take aim at female pleasure,” as one sex worker told the Telegraph.

To register their displeasure with their government, British sex workers and adult performers gathered for a “face-sitting” protest outside Parliament. And boy, did it look like they were having a lot of fun

At one point, the protesters launched into a spirited version of Monty Python’s “Sit On My Face.”
There are a number of great vines capturing the scene. Many feature protesters chanting “What do we want/Face-sitting/When do we want it?/Now,” which sounds at least ten times funnier in plummy British accents
 - - - -
I think I just found my new favorite news site.

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
  • Motorcycles: '16 MG Audace, '10 Ural T, '20 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, 1996 HD Road King '06 KLR 650!
« Reply #496 on: March 10, 2015, 09:13:39 AM »
“Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex.”

― Frank Zappa

Online CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
« Reply #497 on: March 10, 2015, 08:26:01 PM »
http://thedailycricket.net/2008/06/23/bizzare-arrest-on-rt-95/

Three people remain in custody after being arrested on Saturday morning following a traffic stop in Canton. In what was described by Lt. Paul Sullivan as “the most bizarre traffic stop” that he has seen in his 23 years on the force, Canton police responded to a report of a disabled vehicle traveling on Route 95. They came across the vehicle shortly after 2 a.m. traveling in the high-speed lane on the southbound side.

“We spotted the green Hyundai Elantra traveling at approximately five miles-per-hour in the passing lane with a huge shower of sparks coming from the rear of the vehicle. As we got closer we noticed that the rear end of the vehicle was dragging on the ground due to the fact that there were no rear tires or axle on the vehicle,” said Lt. Sullivan of the Canton Police. “After the vehicle pulled over, we approached it and found that the driver was not only drinking a can of beer, but that he was not wearing any pants and that he had urinated on himself.”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

More at the link on top.
Let's do some science.

Offline squeezer

• Contributor
  • squirrelly geezer
  • Motorcycles: 16 Tiger Xr(x)
« Reply #498 on: March 11, 2015, 01:45:15 AM »
I've owned cars like that.
A man with no sig

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
  • Motorcycles: '16 MG Audace, '10 Ural T, '20 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, 1996 HD Road King '06 KLR 650!
« Reply #499 on: March 11, 2015, 04:13:29 AM »
I've driven dressed like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex.”

― Frank Zappa