Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Weird News  (Read 376910 times)

Online bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • Motorcycles: 03 SV1000s, 08 ZG1400
Re: Weird News
« Reply #350 on: December 24, 2014, 02:42:16 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
  • For further information, please re-read.
  • Motorcycles: Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE Diablo Rosso
« Reply #351 on: December 24, 2014, 02:44:57 PM »
You probably don't really want to click on this one:

http://gawker.com/masked-man-wearing-assless-pants-arrested-for-alleged-h-1674041383

Well, he needs to choose a more humming friendly nimal. And avoid getting arrested.
Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Offline kneescrubber

• Contributor
  • Nothing beats good line of sight
  • Motorcycles: 1999 VFR
« Reply #352 on: December 24, 2014, 02:51:18 PM »
You probably don't really want to click on this one:

http://gawker.com/masked-man-wearing-assless-pants-arrested-for-alleged-h-1674041383

Well, he needs to choose a more humming friendly nimal. And avoid getting arrested.

I never question experience. Thanks Papa.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Online CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #353 on: December 24, 2014, 04:08:43 PM »
It is sad that this:
sexual gratification with an animal sex organ
has to be a law.   :facepalm:
"Most accidents happen when the meek meet the douchebags."  -Viffergyrl
"The wider the road, the worse the food." -Coho
Let's do some science.

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
  • Motorcycles: 04 FJR, 06 Speed triple, 88 EX500, 05 YZ250, 91 KX500
« Reply #354 on: December 24, 2014, 06:50:20 PM »
At the risk of encouraging him, I agree with Cookie.   "Bomber"

Every day is my birthday

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
  • Motorcycles: '16 MG Audace, '10 Ural T, '19 Ural Gear Up and from out of nowhere, the surprise '06 KLR 650!
« Reply #355 on: December 24, 2014, 07:07:42 PM »
“Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex.”

― Frank Zappa

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
  • Motorcycles: F800ST(low), Ninja 650(R) ... Indian Scout (RIP)
« Reply #356 on: December 30, 2014, 07:08:05 PM »
Toddler pulls gun from moms purse and fatally shoots her in WalMart

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2014/12/30/22156436.html

29-year-old woman was shopping at a Walmart in Idaho, with her 2-year-old son seated in her shopping cart.  He pulled a handgun from her purse that then went off and killed her.
Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. We have to teach ourselves how to make room for them, to love them, and to live, really live. - Anna Quindlen

Offline kneescrubber

• Contributor
« Reply #357 on: December 30, 2014, 08:10:25 PM »

29-year-old woman was shopping at a Walmart in Idaho, with her 2-year-old son seated in her shopping cart.  He pulled a handgun from her purse that then went off and killed her.

Yep. Darwin at work.

If you're gonna carry with a 2 year old that knows it's in the purse and you haven't done your due diligence as a parent; you deserve to get shot.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #358 on: December 30, 2014, 08:23:46 PM »

Yep. Darwin at work.

If you're gonna carry with a 2 year old that knows it's in the purse and you haven't done your due diligence as a parent; you deserve to get shot.

Harsh but true.

Every day is my birthday

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
« Reply #359 on: December 30, 2014, 08:31:31 PM »

Yep. Darwin at work.

If you're gonna carry with a 2 year old that knows it's in the purse and you haven't done your due diligence as a parent gun owner; you deserve to get shot.
FTFY
Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. We have to teach ourselves how to make room for them, to love them, and to live, really live. - Anna Quindlen

Offline kneescrubber

• Contributor
« Reply #360 on: December 30, 2014, 08:35:02 PM »

Yep. Darwin at work.

If you're gonna carry with a 2 year old that knows it's in the purse and you haven't done your due diligence as a parent gun owner; you deserve to get shot.
FTFY

I disagree. Parent first. Gun owner second.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Jim

• Contributor
« Reply #361 on: December 30, 2014, 08:50:35 PM »

Yep. Darwin at work.

FTFY

I disagree. Parent first. Gun owner second.

1 - not a fan of off-body-carry (carrier can't have at-arm-length access to it at all times; too easy access by others)

Some commentary on the sad issue:

http://bearingarms.com/put-holster-toddler-kills-mother-via-negligent-discharge-idaho/

Full article at the link

I hate off-body carry with an unbridled passion, and personally feel that if you can’t carry a weapon on your body, that you should not be carrying a firearm at all.

I simply don’t feel that purses, personal organizers, etc have the requisite weapon security, even though some off-body systems do look very nice.

Unfortunately, some women eschew even these quality purses designed to securely carry a handgun in a secure compartment, and instead opt to drop their handgun in a regular purse with little to no weapon retention capability at all. They then compound the risk of the weapon being unsecured, by putting their purse with an unsecured weapon in it nearby, instead of keeping it on their body away from intruding hands, such as those of inquisitive children.
sodapop6620: You are never lost as long as you have gas.  Mrs. DantesDame: Side roads lead to interesting discoveries

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #362 on: December 30, 2014, 09:44:31 PM »
When it rains it pours. 

"Morton Salt facility partially collapses."

Chicago police and fire responded Tuesday to a partial building collapse at a Morton Salt storage facility on 1301 N. Elston.

A wall of the building collapsed, and a mountain of salt poured onto several nearby vehicles.

Fire officials said workers at the facility apparently piled the salt  higher than they were supposed to, and the resulting pressure caused the south wall to collapse.

The building was last inspected by the city in March of 2014. It has an outstanding violation for failure to maintain the roof in sound condition.

The condition of the entire building

There were no reported injuries. The salt buried at least 11 cars next door in a McGrath Acura dealership lot.

http://wgntv.com/2014/12/30/building-collapses-at-morton-salt/

<script height="455px" width="810px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#ec=Z5MnRqcjp84dz2PFO3w0zHua48Du5tnX&pbid=4441ed2a84e74b66b60ce980f20deb84"></script>

<script height="455px" width="810px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=4441ed2a84e74b66b60ce980f20deb84&ec=xjcm1qcjqzCtdcJlHLCfotK39HR3Z79C"></script>

Every day is my birthday

Offline xsrider

• Contributor
  • Be seeing you.
  • Motorcycles: '14 Tiger 800
« Reply #363 on: January 01, 2015, 11:08:23 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/51-years-wreck-7-inch-car-part-found-164436702.html

51 years after wreck, 7-inch car part found in arm
CREVE COEUR, Mo. (AP) — Fifty-one years ago, Arthur Lampitt of Granite City, Illinois, smashed his 1963 Thunderbird into a truck. This week during surgery in suburban St. Louis, a 7-inch turn signal lever from that T-Bird was removed from his left arm.

Dr. Timothy Lang removed the lever Wednesday during a 45-minute operation. Lampitt, now 75, is recovering at home.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch (http://bit.ly/1EOtGa6 ) reports that the accident broke Lampitt's hip, drawing attention away from the arm, which healed.

A decade or so ago, his arm set off a metal detector at a courthouse. An X-ray showed a slender object the length of a pencil, but since it caused no pain or hardship, Lampitt was told to let it be.

He was moving concrete blocks a few weeks ago when the arm began to hurt for the first time.

"Everything was fine until it started to get bigger," Lampitt's wife, Betty, said. "The arm started bulging."

Lampitt decided to have surgery. He initially wasn't sure what was in the arm. He wondered if perhaps a medical instrument had been left during the emergency room visit in 1963.

He unearthed a collection of old photos of the mangled Thunderbird taken by a friend at the scene. He noticed the metal blinker lever was missing from the left side of the steering column. He figured that was it, and surgery at City Place Surgery Center in Creve Coeur, Missouri, confirmed it.

"Seven inches long," Lang told Betty.

"Oh, my God," Betty said.

Lang said a protective pocket grew around the lever.

"We see all kinds of foreign objects like nails or pellets, but usually not this large, usually not a turn signal from a 1963 T-Bird," Lang said. "Something this large often gets infected."

Lampitt wasn't sure what he'd do with the lever — maybe make a key chain out of it.

"We'll figure out something, I am sure," he said.
IBA #14938
Stay healthy, my friend.

Offline Jim

• Contributor
« Reply #364 on: January 01, 2015, 03:15:49 PM »
I'm familiar with the Lampitt last name, from a friend of my brother. I read the story to my brother and he believes it's his friend's dad and does recall an accident issue far in the past.
sodapop6620: You are never lost as long as you have gas.  Mrs. DantesDame: Side roads lead to interesting discoveries

Offline xsrider

• Contributor
  • Be seeing you.
  • Motorcycles: '14 Tiger 800
« Reply #365 on: January 03, 2015, 11:36:35 PM »
http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/brazilian-man-rides-motorcycle-60-miles-to-hospital-with-knife-in-his-head/26085.html

Brazilian man rides motorcycle 60 miles to hospital with knife in his head

A BRAZILIAN man rode his motorcycle 60 miles to the nearest hospital after being stabbed in the head at a party.

Juacelo Nunes rode for more than two hours along jungle roads from Agua Branca to Teresina, Brazil, with a 30cm knife sticking out the side of his head.

The motorcycle taxi driver suffered from damaged nerves and veins after the blade embedded itself into Nunes’ upper jaw, narrowly missing his left eye.

Nunes allegedly never lost consciousness on the ride and eventually underwent three hours of emergency surgery to remove the knife.

Gilberto Albuquerque, the director of the hospital in Teresina, said: ‘The knife passed through several nerves and veins, structures that can quickly kill a patient.’

The 39-year-old victim, who is ‘recovering surprisingly well’, said: ‘I thought I would die and only came to believe when I saw what happened to me, because if someone told me I would not have believed it.'

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
IBA #14938
Stay healthy, my friend.

Offline Scratch

• Contributor
« Reply #366 on: January 06, 2015, 09:14:56 PM »
"Kirby Delauter".  Google it.  :o

Offline squeezer

• Contributor
  • squirrelly geezer
  • Motorcycles: 16 Tiger Xr(x)
« Reply #367 on: January 06, 2015, 09:22:55 PM »

I now know people who are adding #KirbyDelauter to everything they post anywhere.

What a doof.
A man with no sig

Offline Veefer800canuck

• Nicky Hayden stole my childhood.
  • Motorcycles: 1999 Honda GL800RR-SP2
« Reply #368 on: January 06, 2015, 10:14:03 PM »

Delauter he complains, the worse it gets.  :blbl:
Rob McKinnon

My visited states map:

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #369 on: January 07, 2015, 07:28:16 AM »

Stunning.

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
  • Motorcycles: '16 MG Audace, '10 Ural T, '19 Ural Gear Up and from out of nowhere, the surprise '06 KLR 650!
« Reply #370 on: January 07, 2015, 07:54:47 AM »

I did and posted it everywhere I went so far this morning.

― Frank Zappa

Online miles

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: Two of them
« Reply #371 on: January 07, 2015, 01:35:39 PM »
Not news and not really weird, but worth reading anyway.  Read the comments, too.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/07/dining/restaurant-review-kappo-masa-on-the-upper-east-side.html

Now three months old, Kappo Masa is not the most expensive restaurant in New York. That distinction belongs to Mr. Takayama’s home base, Masa, in the Time Warner Center. (Price of dinner for one before tax, tip and drinks: $450.) Still, it is expensive in a way that’s hard to forget either during or after the meal. The cost of eating at Kappo Masa is so brutally, illogically, relentlessly high, and so out of proportion to any pleasure you may get, that large numbers start to seem like uninvited and poorly behaved guests at the table.

Every once in a while, something genuinely remarkable would arrive, as if from another kitchen.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries

Offline Scratch

• Contributor
The Downside of Speed Dating?
« Reply #372 on: January 08, 2015, 04:14:36 PM »

Online bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • Motorcycles: 03 SV1000s, 08 ZG1400
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.

Online CLAY

• Super Moderator
  • Help me Mr. Wizard!!!
  • Motorcycles: '03 Bandit 1200S, '97 XR650L, '79 XS650 Tracker, '75 XS650 Standard
« Reply #374 on: January 09, 2015, 08:09:29 PM »
"Most accidents happen when the meek meet the douchebags."  -Viffergyrl
"The wider the road, the worse the food." -Coho
Let's do some science.

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #375 on: January 10, 2015, 09:26:48 AM »
Nazi super cows: British farmer forced to destroy half his murderous herd of bio-engineered Heck cows after they try to kill staff

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/british-farmer-forced-to-turn-half-his-murderous-herd-of-nazi-cows-into-sausages-9958988.html

Hitler’s drive to produce the perfect Aryan race was not confined to people – it also extended to a specially bred herd of Nazi-engineered cows, which have turned out to be so aggressive that a UK farmer has been forced to turn half of them into sausages.

Derek Gow imported more than a dozen Heck super cows to his West Devon farm in 2009, nearly a century after they were first created in the 1920s.

But, Farmer Gow, who is the only British farmer to own the breed, has been forced to kill seven of his herd because the cows were so aggressive they repeatedly tried to kill his staff.

“We have had to cut our herd down to six because some of them were incredibly aggressive and we just couldn’t handle them,” said Farmer Gow, who said the meat made “very tasty” sausages that tasted a bit like venison.

“The ones we had to get rid of would just attack you any chance they could. They would try to kill anyone. Dealing with that was not fun at all. They are by far and away the most aggressive animals I have ever worked with,” he said.

Offline kneescrubber

• Contributor
« Reply #376 on: January 10, 2015, 09:56:27 AM »
Were they mad?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #377 on: January 10, 2015, 10:46:28 AM »

Offline squeezer

• Contributor
  • squirrelly geezer
  • Motorcycles: 16 Tiger Xr(x)
« Reply #378 on: January 10, 2015, 11:18:14 AM »
Nazi Cows. Surely that's an upcoming SyFy Original.
A man with no sig

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #379 on: January 10, 2015, 12:57:37 PM »
Nazi Cows. Surely that's an upcoming SyFy Original.
Nazi cowzilla.

Sent from my XT1058

― Frank Zappa

Offline kneescrubber

• Contributor
« Reply #380 on: January 10, 2015, 01:24:10 PM »

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Online PatM

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2016 BMW R1200RT
« Reply #381 on: January 11, 2015, 07:35:11 PM »
Now THAT'S a wee dram: Conman filled bottles with URINE and sold it as whisky to tourists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2903320/Now-S-wee-dram-Conman-filled-bottles-URINE-sold-whisky-tourists.html

A conman was branded a danger to public health after he was caught selling bottles filled with urine as whisky to tourists.
Nicholas Stewart was arrested after he was seen trying to sell the one and a half litre bottles of fake whisky and vodka to holidaymakers for £10, a court heard.

Scientific analysis revealed some drinks merely contained flat cola but in others they found evidence of human waste.

:eek: :hurl:
Ride safe!

Offline I'm NOT Carl

• Weirdo Freak
  • Motorcycles: 2013 Kawasaki Concours, 2002 Suzuki Hayabusa, 1989 Honda Transalp
« Reply #382 on: January 11, 2015, 07:44:27 PM »
Soldier Surprises Wife With Romantic Breakfast, She Surprises Him Back By Shooting Him

http://www.inquisitr.com/1745325/soldier-wife-shooting/

Some days it really doesn't pay to get out of bed.

A solider at Fort Bragg in Fayetteville, North Carolina, tried to bring his wife a surprise breakfast in bed Friday morning, but as his reward for the romantic gesture, he found himself in the hospital with a gunshot wound to the chest. Police believe the shooting was simply a mistake, but they continue to investigate the circumstances of the shooting.

Here’s what happened. Earlier Friday morning, 28-year-old Zia Segule left the home he shares with his wife Tiffany on the 1100 block of Christina Street in Fayetteville. Tiffany stayed in bed, catching some extra sleep.

But at about 10:15 a.m., Zia Segule unexpectedly came back home. He carried a take-out breakfast to surprise his sleeping wife. At least, he thought she was sleeping.

According to police, the soldier did not attempt to sneak into the house. He simply entered through the front door as he normally would. But in the interim between his departure and return, 27-year-old Tiffany had apparently activated the house’s security alarm system.

When Zia Segule walked through the door, the alarm went off.

The police say they still are not sure whether or not Zia attempted to tell his wife that he was home, or if he tried to shut off the alarm. All they say they know for sure is that Tiffany — perhaps nervous due to a series of break-ins in the area recently — pulled out a gun and fired one round sight unseen, through her closed bedroom door.

The shot struck her husband in the chest.

Fayetteville Police Department Spokesperson Antoine Kincaide said that the pistol-packing wife was “doing what she thought was right” and acting in what she thought was self-defense.

“She woke up. She armed herself and she fired a shot through her bedroom door hitting her husband in the chest,” Kincaide recounted.

“Being a female by herself, there are a lot of people out there doing harm, so you have to do what you have to do to protect yourself,” said one understanding neighbor, Jose Estrella. “Even at night, I wake up at night and say ‘Okay, did I just hear something?’ But I wouldn’t open fire just like that.”

The accidental shooting certainly could have been a lot worse, Just before the New Year’s holiday, a toddler in Idaho got his hands on a gun owned by his mother as they shopped in a Walmart, accidentally shooting her to death.

Soldier Zia Segule was apparently doing well despite the shooting at the hands of his wife. His only comment to the media was, “I’m good.” But doctors said he was walking under his own power as well as speaking.
 No matter where you go, there you are.

Online Bounce

• Contributor
    • FJR-Tips
  • Motorcycles: Yes
« Reply #383 on: January 12, 2015, 07:16:56 AM »
Rule 3. Always be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

http://armeddefense.org/safetyrules

Online HipGnosis

• It's Hip, ya know
« Reply #384 on: January 12, 2015, 08:40:16 AM »
Rule 5 - Never 'surprise' someone that may be armed in a manner that may be misunderstood as threatening.

Offline Scratch

• Contributor
« Reply #385 on: January 12, 2015, 09:13:40 AM »
“Being a female by herself,

Assumes facts not in evidence.  8)

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #386 on: January 12, 2015, 12:57:33 PM »
An American terrorism commentator has apologised for describing Birmingham as a "Muslim-only city" where non-Muslims "don't go" during a Fox News interview.

Steven Emerson told the channel that in London "Muslim religious police" beat "anyone who doesn't dress according to Muslim, religious Muslim attire".

He later issued an apology for his "terrible error".

His comments have come in for ridicule, with the hashtag #FoxNewsFacts trending on Twitter.

Mr Emerson, who founded a group called The Investigative Project on Terrorism, was giving his perspective on the terror attacks in France to Fox presenter Jeanine Pirro.

Birmingham City Council said Mr Emerson's "curious" comments had no foundation, and welcomed his apology, while Birmingham Edgbaston MP Gisela Stuart described the remarks as "stupid".

Idiot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30773297

Online miles

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: Two of them
« Reply #387 on: January 12, 2015, 10:19:52 PM »
David Cameron called the guy an idiot as well.

"When I heard this, frankly, I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fool's Day," Cameron said, "this guy is clearly a complete idiot."

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #388 on: January 13, 2015, 12:58:41 PM »

A religious scholar in Saudi Arabia reportedly issued a fatwa against building snowmen and snow animals in the country, saying it goes against Islam.

Mohammad Saleh Al Minjed said people may not build any snowmen or snow models of animals, Gulf News reported. He said that any snow replica of a living being–even if it is for fun–is not allowed. Saudis can build lifeless (read: boring) things, such as fruit and buildings.

“We have snow for fleeting days, maybe even hours, and there is always someone who wants to rob us of the joy and the fun,” he posted. “It seems that the only thing left for us is to sit down and drink coffee,” said Mishaal, an angry blogger.

http://the-eyeontheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/saudi-fatwa-bans-snowmen-for-being-un.html

Offline Jim

• Contributor
« Reply #389 on: January 13, 2015, 01:20:46 PM »
They need more of this guy (not weird - but 100% fitting):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2907941/Moroccan-born-mayor-Rotterdam-tells-fellow-Muslims-not-appreciate-freedoms-living-West-pack-bags-f-live-TV.html

If your religion does not like the way our country works - get out.

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
« Reply #390 on: January 14, 2015, 01:25:48 PM »
Another one a few days late. As if banning transsexuals will improve the frankly lethal Russian driving. Me, I sat ban Russians from driving. They are shit at it.

Russia has passed a controversial law banning transvestites, transsexuals and people with other "disorders" from driving, prompting sharp criticism from rights activists, including a prominent Kremlin advisor.

The legislation, which took effect this week, says its aims at lowering the country's high death rate from road accidents.

It prohibits people diagnosed with a range of medical, personality and gender identity disorders from taking the wheel.

Though these include blindness and epilepsy, it also lists transvestites and transsexuals as well as people with sexual fetishes, voyeurs, paedophiles, pathological gamblers and kleptomaniacs

Passed by government decree signed by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, the law follows other legislation viewed as discriminating against people because of their sexual orientation.

Since returning to the Kremlin for a third term in 2012, President Vladimir Putin has listed "healthy family" and traditional values as priorities and pushed an increasingly conservative agenda.

This has included a law banning any so-called "propaganda" or display of homosexuality in front of minors, which was decried by rights activists, Western government and stars including Madonna as a crackdown on gays and lesbians.

More here:
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/russia-bans-transvestites-transsexuals-driving-110807566.html?.tsrc=warhol#JshFlrK

Online PatM

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2016 BMW R1200RT
« Reply #391 on: January 14, 2015, 06:19:48 PM »
Men who post too many selfies might be revealing narcissistic traits

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/life_and_entertainment/2015/01/09/all-abuzz-selfies.html

Men who post too many selfies on their Facebook page might be telling you a bit about more their personality than they intended.

A study released this week by Ohio State University found that men who posted more selfies online scored higher on measures for narcissism and psychopathy.

Also, men who were more likely to edit their selfies before posting them scored higher in self-objectification, which is how a person prioritizes his appearance over other traits.

Lead author Jesse Fox, assistant professor of communication at Ohio State, said in a news release that the results don't mean men who post too many selfies are necessarily psychopaths, and that the men in the study all scored within normal range of behavior. It did mean the levels of these traits were higher than average.

The study was based on an online survey of 800 men, who were asked about their selfie behavior. The men were asked how many photos they posted and whether they edited the selfies.

So why no women?

Fox said the survey didn't include women, but follow-ups suggested that the research would also apply to women who posted a ton of selfies.

The paper was published in the Personality and Individual Differences journal.

Does this mean that the posters in the good morning stoners thread are all psychopaths?  :eek:  :lol:
Ride safe!

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #392 on: January 14, 2015, 06:28:24 PM »

Does this mean that the posters in the good morning stoners thread are all psychopaths?  :eek:  :lol:

Thread killer.  :lol:

Every day is my birthday

Offline kneescrubber

• Contributor
« Reply #393 on: January 14, 2015, 06:51:25 PM »
I just had a thought of this. With a coffee cup.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline mxvet57

• Contributor
  • Loud horns save lives
« Reply #394 on: January 15, 2015, 08:31:34 PM »

Every day is my birthday

Offline Jim

• Contributor
« Reply #395 on: January 15, 2015, 08:48:33 PM »
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/outposts/post/base-jumping/

Is that DD on the road down there - taking a photo of the flaming BASE jumper?!?!

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.

― Frank Zappa

Offline Max Wedge

• Contributor
  • Engineering Pathologist
  • Motorcycles: '10 R1200GS
« Reply #397 on: January 16, 2015, 10:32:57 AM »
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrists' office.
Where am I?

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #398 on: January 16, 2015, 11:05:51 AM »
You have no idea. There is  a FB site up now about the whole thing. Wicked entertaining.

Sent from my XT1058

― Frank Zappa

Offline Cablebandit

• Contributor
  • Pig Pilot
    • https://www.facebook.com/TheCablebandits
  • Motorcycles: A Blue One
« Reply #399 on: January 16, 2015, 11:47:28 AM »
Yeah, the 4chan folks pretty much had all the personal info of all the folks involved up in no time.  Hope the pizza was worth it.

Of course you can't fix stupid so I'm sure we'll see others post equally stupid things in no time.