Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: .  (Read 1966 times)

Online tankhead

« on: July 08, 2014, 03:25:38 PM »
Fuck it. That is all.  :-*
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:29:43 AM by tankhead »

Online Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1290 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
hire a good lawyer or a hit man, chances of success are about the same with each.

other than that do what he can do avoid her, restraining orders, etc. if possible. depends what the kids think of their mother? If they want out of the situation as well have them call the cops whenever she is drunk, a long police record will help your case if you go to court.
a private investigator may provide some damaging facts as well. court cases are based on documentation, do it right and it should* work out. He will never "get along" with her, best to never speak to her again, then the rage will go away...

good luck to Marty ;)
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Offline fourstring

• Motorcycles: Versys 650 LT
I'm gonna go hug my wife when I get home.

Nothing constructive to add; that sounds like a horrible situation.
For all the people that reside there, the center of the universe must be awfully crowded.

Online tankhead

Thanks anyway
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 05:10:48 PM by tankhead »

Online Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1290 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke

My question is really if anybody has any helpful ways for Marty to cope.  Anger and repressed anger is encompassing all things.  He bottles it all up.   Just fucking tired.  Anyone get through this?

I got nothing... years ago a good drunk and a barfight would do it for me. today I go for a ride.. Marty is the only one that can fix Marty, sorry.
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Online Papa Lazarou

• Contributor
  • For further information, please re-read.
  • Motorcycles: Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE Diablo Rosso
Re: .
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 05:52:17 AM »
Find a goood friend to talk to and dump your frustrations on. If not, find a counsellor.

The ex has her own path to tread. So long as the children are okay-and they're old enough to choose who to live with-that's the main thing.
Putting the laughter back into manslaughter