Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What did you do to your bike today  (Read 704053 times)

coho, radon222, HipGnosis and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
  • Motorcycles: Ninjette Noire
Re: What did you do to your bike today
« Reply #4000 on: November 03, 2019, 02:07:24 PM »
I added adjustable levers from Hotbodies Racing:  https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/hotbodies-racing-kawasaki-ninja-400-2018-mgp-levers-set/

I bought them from Sportbike Track Gear, they even did an installation video for these levers on a Ninjette.  Easy-peasy, and now I have to go for a ride to make certain that the clutch is adjusted correctly.

The stock levers weren't too bad.  But my Little Red Ninja came with adjustable levers and I was just very used to having the levers closer in than the Ninjette's stock levers.

Edit:  after a 45 or so mile ride, the new levers are a good fit. I don't even have them at their tightest.  And my initial adjustment of the clutch cable was spot on.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 05:13:42 PM by Baxter »
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.  --Winnie the Pooh

Online melville

• Motorcycles: R75/6, Yamaha 850 (very) Special
« Reply #4001 on: November 03, 2019, 08:17:50 PM »
Valve adjustment today.
Call me Mel. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me at home, I thought I would ride about a little and see the other parts of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation.

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
  • Motorcycles: '16 MG Audace, '10 Ural T, '20 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, 1996 HD Road King '06 KLR 650!
« Reply #4002 on: November 03, 2019, 08:19:42 PM »
Topped off the oil.
Apparently Russians burn the stuff a bit.
“Government is the Entertainment division of the military-industrial complex.”

― Frank Zappa

Offline thatguy

• Motorcycles: a few
« Reply #4003 on: November 04, 2019, 07:52:51 AM »
Topped off the oil.
Apparently Russians burn the stuff a bit.

Do yourself a favor and check the airbox to be sure the PCV isn't pumping it into the intake system. Some (most Harleys :D  ) engines do not like being full on the 'stick and will purge into the PCV. It'll clog a paper filter and lead to poor economy,loss of power with possible smoke on startup.
sometimes WTF is the appropriate answer

Offline Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1290 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
« Reply #4004 on: November 04, 2019, 08:18:54 AM »
got them all winterized, well as much as I winterize them anyway. sea foam in the tanks, batteries fully charged, tire pressures checked. I typically get at least a day or two I can ride each month but this winter is starting off a little early so maybe not this year?
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Online PatM

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2016 BMW R1200RT
« Reply #4005 on: November 04, 2019, 04:44:20 PM »
Rode it, washed it, plugged it and poured stabil in the tank, just in case.
There's snow on the way.
Ride safe!

Offline maddjack

• Contributor
  • UFO PILOT
  • Motorcycles: KLz1000 Versys
« Reply #4006 on: November 05, 2019, 08:58:46 AM »
Moved it to its sleeping place, covered it with the maintainer on the battery and the tank full with added sea foam. How many days till spring???
VIVA EL STINKO

The little red bike is gone , sniff sniff, but the Batbike has begun.

Online bungie4

• Assistance List
  • Motorcycles: 2013 FJR
« Reply #4007 on: November 05, 2019, 12:30:50 PM »
Mine got put away two weeks ago. I still need to drop in some Stabil and remove the battery.  Bike is off the ground and full tank of no-alcohol fuel in the tank.  I think I'm gonna invest in some mousetraps this year. The last two years had signs of unwanted visitors.
-Steve
SnowMexican
WWPD
choo choo mf'r.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4008 on: November 09, 2019, 07:26:49 PM »
Finished up winterizing today. I won't be taking her out again unless its a substantial ride as I suspect that little short rides might not be so good for the long-term.

But since I was in the garage and felt that we should have more quality time together, I did some of the little naggy things that I just didn't find the time for in the riding season. 

I have the Nelson-Rigg commuter series tailbag. The bag comes with four straps with a buckle at one end which snaps to the bag. The other end is a loop which can be tied off on part of the frame or two straps can be tied together to fasten the bag under the pillion seat.

I didn't like how the looped straps that were tied together bunched up under the pillion seat. It made putting the seat back on somewhat futzy due to the strapping getting in the way. Since I have no plans to mount this bag other than with straps under the seat, I decided to undo the loop stitching on each of the four straps and consolidate the four plastic clips onto opposite ends of only two straps. Now the bag is secured to the seat with a lot less excess strap material underneath. It seems a lot easier to reattach the seat.

And my black model has subtle grey Ninja lettering on the tank and also a subtle grey 400 on the flanks, but there also was a decal saying Kawasaki in bright white ventrally on each side. One of these things just didn't go with the others. So I removed the Kawasaki decals.

Sorry Kawi, I'm very pleased to own a Kawasaki but the lettering should have also been a subtle grey if you wanted me to keep it.
People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.  --Winnie the Pooh

Online bungie4

• Assistance List
  • Motorcycles: 2013 FJR
« Reply #4009 on: November 10, 2019, 01:59:31 PM »
Pushed to the side to make room for my winter ride, a Husqvarna snow blower. Batteries out on the tender, stabil in the tank and  covered up.

It's it April yet?
-Steve
SnowMexican
WWPD
choo choo mf'r.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4010 on: November 14, 2019, 04:00:49 PM »
I quit dithering and decided to add a slip on.  It's an Arrow Pro-Race which is supposed to be CARB and ECE compliant according to the manufacturer's website.  Presumably with the dB killer installed.  Quite easy to put on.  It is so light that the box almost felt as if it was empty.

Ninjette Noire appears to be losing about 8 lbs. of weight, and a lot of visual heft. Maybe the visual issue wouldn't be such a big deal if my prior bike hadn't had an almost invisible underslung exhaust.  Also, the stock pipe hit my right heel (a common complain among Ninja 400 owners).  It should thaw out around here in a few days.  I'm hoping to go for a ride and try it out!

It's possibly also a good deal.  It was $80 off of RevZilla's regular "sale" price as it had been previously installed.  I emailed them, and they said it had been a demo.  That didn't seem too concerning. It might have been used in this video?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78wRhOzI7Qg

I hope that I like the sound difference, but I wear earplugs so that's not such a big bonus.  YouTube videos run through the stereo sound a lower tone.  But since it's CARB compliant, it shouldn't be very loud. I'm ok with not being loud.

The pics show the weight difference as measured by a questionable bathroom scale, and before and after side shots of my Ninjette.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 04:31:22 PM by Baxter »

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4011 on: November 16, 2019, 03:53:38 PM »
The temps were above freezing for two days in a row. The roads are clear of ice. It was time for a proof of concept ride with the Arrow Pro-Race slip on.

First up, a driveway check. She rumbled quite loudly upon being awakened cold. She seemed displeased. I let her idle to one bar on the temp gauge, and she now had a much mellower growl, one that wouldn't unduly scare the neighbors but yet sounded much more powerful and purposeful than stock. I checked my work and saw a whiff of smoke where the slip on attached to the header. So I ran a short errand with the car to let Ninjette cool down before tightening the clamp just a bit more. That seems to have done the trick.

Next up, we went for a ride. Ms. Noire's Arrow doesn't sound rude while underway, but she now gives the impression of a bike not to be trifled with.

My first pleasant surprise was that some of the jerkiness at low throttle in first gear seemed to alleviate. Dunno whether this is all in my mind or not, but I liked it.

The second pleasant surprise was how she seemed to vibrate less at high highway speeds. Again, maybe it's all in my mind, but she seemed a lot smoother in the 80s and low 90s mph (on a closed course with a professional rider C:-)).

There was a third pleasant surprise. The indicated mileage looked to be the same as stock under similar conditions. My range anxiety is satisfied.

Altogether I'm very pleased with the results. And more importantly Ms. Noire also seems to be pleased. A well sorted bike will take care of it's rider. :)

Edit:  I put on about 120 miles today, and everything was consistent with my initial observations above.  Also, the exhaust doesn't drone annoyingly on sustained highway stretches.  And keeping the rpms in check while in town or the neighborhood seems to be all that is needed not to annoy pedestrians.

Second edit:  I now have 350+ miles with the Arrow exhaust and Hotbodies levers. Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon riding in Milwaukee neighborhoods and downtown with no more jerkiness at low throttle. I think the combination of both these items has worked out very well for my Ninja 400.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 10:19:55 AM by Baxter »

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4012 on: December 09, 2019, 10:06:11 PM »
The temps are predicted to drop tomorrow, with most of the following days seeing highs below or just slightly above freezing.  So I re-winterized the Ninjette and tucked her away.   :'(

But this being southern Wisconsin instead of southern North Dakota, there's always the possibility of a midwinter thaw!   ;)

Offline exploring/carolina

« Reply #4013 on: December 10, 2019, 08:07:40 AM »
Changed oil and filters on the FJ & CB last weekend. Front Pilot Power came in for the FJ, plan to install/balance today.

Bill

Offline exploring/carolina

« Reply #4014 on: December 10, 2019, 07:06:57 PM »
Changed the front tire on the FJ this evening. Use a No -Mar Cycle Hill tire changer and No-Mar static balancer.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bill

Online zer0netgain

• Motorcycles: 2018 BMW R1200RS
« Reply #4015 on: December 11, 2019, 03:40:38 AM »
Installed a Innovv K2 on the RS.  Not 100% done, but got it running and stowed away for the most part.  I’ll do a post on this later.

Online Andrew

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: Got a Few
« Reply #4016 on: December 11, 2019, 01:06:25 PM »
Installed a Innovv K2 on the RS.  Not 100% done, but got it running and stowed away for the most part.  I’ll do a post on this later.

Yes, do a write up with lots of pics and a video or two. I have been looking at the K2 and would like to know your impressions
Freedom without regulations that protect the general good is nothing less than anarchy by the rich.

"Riders might be worse than Kardashians for stupidity any more." Cornbe

Online zer0netgain

• Motorcycles: 2018 BMW R1200RS
« Reply #4017 on: December 13, 2019, 02:03:01 PM »

Yes, do a write up with lots of pics and a video or two. I have been looking at the K2 and would like to know your impressions

http://www.sport-touring.org/index.php?topic=6417.0

8)

Offline thatguy

• Motorcycles: a few
« Reply #4018 on: December 25, 2019, 08:22:19 PM »
Spent some time becoming familiar with a new bike.
sometimes WTF is the appropriate answer

Online Andrew

• Contributor
« Reply #4019 on: December 26, 2019, 12:19:17 PM »
I put the registration sticker on my new to me bike.

A month or so ago I bought a, hate to admit it but I bought a honda  :couch:
Yep a honda....
OK, not any soulless sewing machine that they make sooo many of, I bought  a CT110. I got it with the hopes of doing some backcountry riding, or just pinning the throttle open and ripping the sheet out of it jet still not breaking any speeding laws. That and the boys should get a lot of fun out of it as well.
It (no not He or She but IT) is a 1980 ct110 with 1k miles as in all original everything save the carb and battery. I paid $900 for it and spent $128 at the DMV to put it in my name and register it.

So now I have become, in the eyes of my neighbors, "that minibike guy down the street". I have in the garage my oldest son's moped, my other son's Chappy and now my CT110 as well as the BMWs.

When my hand heals I look forward to many family "put put" rides around our little hamlet, and a few summer trips (abet with the use of the truck to get us there).  ;D
Freedom without regulations that protect the general good is nothing less than anarchy by the rich.

Online Andrew

• Contributor
« Reply #4020 on: January 11, 2020, 10:19:51 PM »
Today I spent an hour or two in the garage looking into a some issues with the Ct110. I had noticed issues with the Kill switch, switching between the high and low beam, Horn was inop, and the turn signals and running lamp in the rear were also dead.

The kill switch on the right side of the handlebars got the first attention. Nothing major just a unplugged connector in the headlamp bucket. I did take the switch apart and cleaned the contacts as they were in need of cleaning.

While the headlamp was out of the bucket I noticed that the headlamp wiring was rather skewed. Some dolt had put a jumper wire between ignition hot and the low beam. Maybe this is why the lights came on as soon as the ignition switch was turned on, and there was no high beam. Well in a few min I got it straightened out, just read the diagram and followed the color code. In doing this I also found  the disconnected horn wires. With the headlamp, horn, fixed it was time to time reinstalled headlamp into the bucket and off to look at the turn signals.

Now the turn signal issue I thought was going to be a bad bulb, but low and behold just a loose bulb at the front left lamp socket. So much for really getting into it, just a min or two. Ho hum.

While there I took off the rear tail/brake lamp lens and polished it. Found a broken screw hole in the backing, the lens was in decent shape but had some scuffing. Someone was here before fixing a crack and used cyanoacrylate (crazy glue) and not very well. I took a bit if time and plastic welded the bits back together, nice and clean now.

All back together, I took it out for an evening ride around the little hamlet I live in. Caught a bit of slide in a big muddy slick  ;D, kind of fun sliding a bike smaller than my bicycle. Ya I think I might get to like this Put Put.. ;D

Online Skee

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2019 Versys
« Reply #4021 on: January 12, 2020, 08:56:11 AM »
I rode it to the shop, went on a test ride with a friend, and bought a new tire pressure gauge for it.   

Battery died in my old digital gauge, so I had reverted to using my backup mechanical gauge which is easily 40 years old and still surprisingly accurate.

Does this still count since I did it yesterday :headscratch:
"The mistake you cannot make is to judge the past through the eyes of the present.  Judge the past on its own terms."  
João Zilhão on the Assimilation Model of Human Origin

"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore."   Vincent van Gogh

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
  • Motorcycles: '16 MG Audace, '10 Ural T, '20 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, 1996 HD Road King '06 KLR 650!
« Reply #4022 on: January 13, 2020, 07:02:15 PM »
It started last week when I went to grease the U-Joint on the Ural drive shaft.

Zerk fittings? We don't need no stinking zerk fittings.

To put one in the drive shaft had to be removed so lets see what else needs some attention. That would be everything. Everything is now sufficiently greased.

― Frank Zappa

Online Andrew

• Contributor
« Reply #4023 on: January 13, 2020, 08:10:04 PM »
Nice coffee cup there Cookie

Offline OHScot

• Motorcycles: K1200GT, Ural Patrol, R75/6, Reflex, CT70 clone
« Reply #4024 on: January 13, 2020, 09:17:40 PM »
Looks like somebody did not order the optional grease package.  I think it is part of the vodka package...

Oh and by the way that u-joint is an oddball thing you just can't seem to pick up at local auto parts place.  That is one of the spares in my tool roll. 

Since I have one it will never break.
They have indicated that I could be orange.

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #4025 on: January 14, 2020, 04:40:31 AM »
Nice coffee cup there Cookie

My daughter gave it to me. She gets it.

― Frank Zappa

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #4026 on: January 14, 2020, 04:41:26 AM »
Looks like somebody did not order the optional grease package.  I think it is part of the vodka package...

Oh and by the way that u-joint is an oddball thing you just can't seem to pick up at local auto parts place.  That is one of the spares in my tool roll. 

Since I have one it will never break.

Huh. I thought I read on SS that there was a non Ural one out there. Good idea though.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:35:40 AM by Cookie »

― Frank Zappa

Offline OHScot

• Motorcycles: K1200GT, Ural Patrol, R75/6, Reflex, CT70 clone
« Reply #4027 on: January 14, 2020, 09:08:12 AM »
This is true.  But not a stock part everywhere I looked.  Jon had them on the shelf for reasonable $. 

Sometimes I just don't have the patience to recreate the wheel.  Usually I do, sometimes to a fault.
They have indicated that I could be orange.

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #4028 on: January 14, 2020, 01:00:43 PM »
Ordered.

― Frank Zappa

Offline mr.awesome

• Motorcycles: 04 Triumph Sprint ST, 03 Kawazuki KLX400SR-SM, 99 Yamaha TW200
« Reply #4029 on: January 18, 2020, 09:50:01 PM »
Put new handlebars and hand guards on the TW. I had been looking for some budget hand guards after getting my fingers smacked by a pine tree branch while flying by on my track in the back 5. I found some Zeta knock offs for $30. The brackets are identical to my actual zeta's that are on my KLX but the finish isn't as smooth. The plastic guards are shaped the same and have the same Z on them as well. The openings are in the same place so I could put the LED turn signals in if I wanted to. True zeta's would have cost $100. Only down fall was the brackets wouldn't clear the stock cross bar. I was planning on changing the handlebars anyway so picked up a set of renthals and swapped them out at the same time. New front brake lever and all is good to go. Just have to wait till this snow melts to go try them out.

Online melville

« Reply #4030 on: January 19, 2020, 10:08:55 PM »
I said "HI" to it after over two weeks away.  The time away was with my very successful auditioned pillion doing everything but riding (bikes, anyway).

Weather dependent, I may ride it to the first day at the seasonal Day Job tomorrow.
Call me Mel. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me at home, I thought I would ride about a little and see the other parts of the world. It is a way I have of driving off the spleen and regulating the circulation.

Offline Black Hills

• Motorcycles: KTM 1290 Adventure R, KTM300xcw, 1290 SuperDuke
« Reply #4031 on: January 20, 2020, 08:11:06 AM »
walked past it on the way to get my skis.
the above are merely the ramblings of a hamfisted fuckwit who has broken too many helmets.

Offline Baxter

• Contributor
  • I broke the internet!
« Reply #4032 on: January 20, 2020, 11:41:01 AM »
More of the same … I gave Ms. Noire a pat when I walked by to get in my car and drive in the snow. :(

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #4033 on: January 20, 2020, 12:21:13 PM »
Adjusted the valves on the RPOC.

― Frank Zappa

Offline leeo45

• Motorcycles: ALTA EXR, VFR800, R12GS Adv, 640Adv, 525EXC, 400XCW, etc.
« Reply #4034 on: January 20, 2020, 06:35:46 PM »
Added a left hand rear brake system to the ALTA electric dirt bike.   There is no clutch lever, so why not?   

I used a KTM clutch master cylinder, a modified clutch line from a KTM 990 Adventure, a Clake adapter sourced from Australia, and a Tusk banjo bolt bleeder.   It seems to work well based on a very brief test ride (it's 27 degrees outside right now)    Don't really know if I'll like it and I may hurt myself after riding with the left lever as the clutch for 40+ years, but I know there have been times when having both a rear brake and a right foot down would have been handy.

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #4035 on: January 20, 2020, 07:01:17 PM »

Air box maintenance on the RPOC.

Who thought that shit up?

:nuts:

― Frank Zappa

Online Andrew

• Contributor
« Reply #4036 on: January 20, 2020, 07:53:44 PM »
Added a left hand rear brake system to the ALTA electric dirt bike.   There is no clutch lever, so why not?   

I used a KTM clutch master cylinder, a modified clutch line from a KTM 990 Adventure, a Clake adapter sourced from Australia, and a Tusk banjo bolt bleeder.   It seems to work well based on a very brief test ride (it's 27 degrees outside right now)    Don't really know if I'll like it and I may hurt myself after riding with the left lever as the clutch for 40+ years, but I know there have been times when having both a rear brake and a right foot down would have been handy.

Now thats a good idea! and to top it off it looks nice

Offline maddjack

• Contributor
  • UFO PILOT
  • Motorcycles: KLz1000 Versys
« Reply #4037 on: January 21, 2020, 07:28:54 PM »
Peaked under the cover and told it I still love it.
VIVA EL STINKO

The little red bike is gone , sniff sniff, but the Batbike has begun.

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #4038 on: February 05, 2020, 02:37:10 PM »
In some old trade for something with Vulcan Bill I picked up an old tank bag which went unused until today.

Oh yeah, and there's this.

― Frank Zappa

Online coho

• Contributor
  • Probably not wearing pants.
  • Motorcycles: R1100RT (Gentleman's Express) - StFU200 (The Dumbbike) - Guzzi V7II (Tiny Musclecar)
« Reply #4039 on: February 05, 2020, 04:15:33 PM »
President Moon Unit?
If it weren't for the therapeutic properties of the occasional off-camber decreasing radius downhill right-hander I'd almost certainly go completely sane.

"I like the beverages."  -CLAY

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #4040 on: February 05, 2020, 04:54:07 PM »
Frank his own dead self.

― Frank Zappa

Online coho

• Contributor
  • Probably not wearing pants.
  • Motorcycles: R1100RT (Gentleman's Express) - StFU200 (The Dumbbike) - Guzzi V7II (Tiny Musclecar)
« Reply #4041 on: February 05, 2020, 05:00:12 PM »
I got full price when I sold my dorm fridge after college because of the Zappa '92 sticker.

ETA: I would absolutely vote for Frank's moldering corpse.
If it weren't for the therapeutic properties of the occasional off-camber decreasing radius downhill right-hander I'd almost certainly go completely sane.

"I like the beverages."  -CLAY

Offline chornbe

• Contributor
    • The Pace Motorcycle Podcast
  • Motorcycles: Honda DN-01
« Reply #4042 on: February 05, 2020, 06:42:17 PM »
Hmm... that would be a nice update for other bikes without a clutch handle.  :beerchug:

this signature on hold pending review

Offline chornbe

• Contributor
« Reply #4043 on: February 05, 2020, 06:43:01 PM »
So wait... did the Guzzi go away in favor of the second Ural...? I haven't seen a posting about the Guzzi in a while.

In some old trade for something with Vulcan Bill I picked up an old tank bag which went unused until today.

Oh yeah, and there's this.

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #4044 on: February 05, 2020, 06:46:40 PM »
You just missed it. It was in FB.

― Frank Zappa

Offline Cookie

• Super Moderator
  • Tacos are life.
« Reply #4045 on: February 05, 2020, 06:49:12 PM »
The second Ural isn't publicly announced officially on FB.

― Frank Zappa

Online Skee

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2019 Versys
« Reply #4046 on: February 06, 2020, 07:51:23 PM »
So wait... did the Guzzi go away in favor of the second Ural...? I haven't seen a posting about the Guzzi in a while

Let’s be realistic.  No one in their right might would dump a Guzzi for a Ural.   

Ok, I get it.
"The mistake you cannot make is to judge the past through the eyes of the present.  Judge the past on its own terms."  
João Zilhão on the Assimilation Model of Human Origin

"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore."   Vincent van Gogh

Offline chornbe

• Contributor
« Reply #4047 on: February 06, 2020, 07:57:02 PM »
So wait... did the Guzzi go away in favor of the second Ural...? I haven't seen a posting about the Guzzi in a while

Let’s be realistic.  No one in their right might would dump a Guzzi for a Ural.   

Ok, I get it.

"... right mind..."

Online melville

« Reply #4048 on: February 06, 2020, 08:31:26 PM »
Oil change on the Airhead.  Fourth day in a row riding.  Just commuting and errands.

Offline minimac

• Practicing Neanderthal, Nuclear Nomad
  • Motorcycles: GL1500A, Silverwing, ̶M̶a̶j̶e̶s̶t̶y̶, Morphous
« Reply #4049 on: February 07, 2020, 08:22:34 AM »

Scooters have been that way for eons. You did a nice job, though.
old enough to know better