Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Did anyone go to the WCRM?  (Read 1726 times)

Offline bluepoof

• bluepoof.com
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250
Did anyone go to the WCRM?
« on: June 10, 2014, 11:38:53 PM »
If so, how was it?  :D I'm bummed I couldn't make it again this year. 

Offline M.Brane

• Motorcycles: 3 RC46, GTS1000
Re: Did anyone go to the WCRM?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 01:19:21 AM »
 We had it all planned out, but shit happened. I would have preferred meandering my way back home from Oregon this week over being at work.

It's OK though. Not sure my 94 VFR would have survived the trip, but I was willing to try.

Offline Explorer

• Back roads master
  • Motorcycles: 89 trans alp 02 FZ1 07 tiger 1050
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 06:58:21 PM »
It was a lot of fun fantastic roads great people and perfect weather.
Life's journey is not To arrive At the grave safely In a well preserved body But rather to skid In sideways Totally worn out Shouting Holy shit what a ride.

Offline bluepoof

• bluepoof.com
  • Motorcycles: 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 10:01:03 AM »
It was a lot of fun fantastic roads great people and perfect weather.

:bigok: Any pictures?

Offline wademcq

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 05:41:30 PM »
RC30boy here, the RC has been dead for 7 years now, time to let it go, decided to just go by my name as boring as that is.  There were only 8 STN'ers/STO'ers who showed and that fragmented further on Saturday.  Three of us did a 275 mile ride that encompassed two different loops, one up through the mountains, one out to Applegate Resevoir, two of us went down Cal96 to Happy Camp, turned north and went up over Grayback into Cave Junction, through Wilderville (I hope) and home through the Applegate Valley, three more of us departed and rode to the Lost Coast, not to return.

Friday night was a bbq at my house, attended by 8 ST'ers and 20 or so of my riding crew the Motorpyschos, lot's of hommade eats including a cheescake that was to die for, good drinks and 3 to 4 hours of good conversation.

Saturday night was just me, Spectre and Knobnose for dinner at the Caldera brewery.

Sunday Knobnose stayed and rode with the 'psychos on our standard Sunday loop of 200ish miles, followed by more bbq and a showing of Malaysian WSBK round at my house.

I don't think many pictures where taken so there is no photographic proof of any of this, we could call this one the Phantom WCRM.