Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2014 tShirts  (Read 1752 times)

Online Skee

• Contributor
  • Motorcycles: 2019 Versys
2014 tShirts
« on: May 17, 2014, 08:15:24 AM »
I wanted a t-shirt for Nationals that drew on our rich S-T legacy while avoiding any entanglements.  So I avoided a specific reference to the other forum.  If keeping it neutral is a deal breaker for you; so be it.  Those of you who have been around for awhile will catch the inferences to previous meets.  I kind of like it; but then I like my own cooking.  RU are riding.!;-) 

I looked into ordering a screen print shirt, because honestly, I hate the feel of vinyl tees.  But I couldn’t find pricing on a screen printed shirt that became financially advantageous with less than 25 to 30 orders, and that becomes a logistical tangle and financial risk for me.  This digitally printed shirt includes shipping directly to your address.  I ordered one – quality is good – and it arrived 2 days sooner than promised.  You can probably take this image and print it on a different shirt as you like.  Feel free to PM me with any questions.  I’ll be glad to send you the image if you want to order from a different vendor.

If there is a tshirt vendor who is a member – sorry – I looked for one and couldn’t find you.  Maybe I didn’t look hard enough.  Post up and it won’t happen next time.  I picked this vendor because they made it simple.

Follow this link if you want to order one.
"The mistake you cannot make is to judge the past through the eyes of the present.  Judge the past on its own terms."  
João Zilhão on the Assimilation Model of Human Origin

"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore."   Vincent van Gogh