Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AHRMA: Vintage Motorcycle Festival 7-11 Millville, NJ  (Read 1644 times)

Online sodapop6620

• Motorcycles: 4
AHRMA: Vintage Motorcycle Festival 7-11 Millville, NJ
« on: April 21, 2014, 08:45:01 PM »
Event Information
AHRMA: Vintage Motorcycle Festival
Friday, July 11, 2014  -  Sunday, July 13, 2014 
American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association 

Connecting the Present and the Past at New Jersey Motorsports Park
For 48 hours in the summer of 2014, NJMP and South Jersey will be the center of the vintage motorcycling universe.

The event includes racing, a motorcycle swap meet, seminars, bike shows and more, all designed to recapture a simpler time and remind us what’s fundamentally cool about riding motorcycles. Buy your tickets and mark your calendar. You’re about to experience the best that motorcycling history has to offer — all over again.
ABOUT AHRMA

The American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association Ltd. is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to restoring and competing on classic motorcycles. With about 4,000 members, AHRMA is the largest vintage racing group in North America and one of the biggest in the world. The association has grown steadily over the years, reflecting the increasing interest in classic bikes. If you need additional information on AHRMA, please contact the National office at (615)-420-6435 or our membership office at (910)-253-9738, or check us out on the web at www.ahrma.org.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location New Jersey Motorsports Park
Address  47 Warbird Drive    [map]
City  Millville
State  NEW JERSEY
Phone  856-327-7268 
Event URL  www.njmp.com/AHMRA

Offline mastros2

• Motorcycles: Triumph Street Triple R
Re: AHRMA: Vintage Motorcycle Festival 7-11 Millville, NJ
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 02:53:26 AM »
I'm pretty excited about this event and have it in my calendar.  Sunday looks like the day that I'll attend. 

Thanks for posting!

Offline SuperHans

• Contributor
Re: AHRMA: Vintage Motorcycle Festival 7-11 Millville, NJ
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 05:41:48 AM »
Looks like a good time.