Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Want that Electric bike but don't want to buy it? Try the Brammo Lease Program.  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Moto Morphin Power Ranger

• Ottenere una moto vera
  • Motorcycles: 2009 Moto-Guzzi Griso 8V, 1978 Yamaha XS1100
Brammo announces a new sales program for their electric motorcycles, a pioneering leasing program aimed at offering more customers the chance to ride an e-bike with a lesser initial financial effort.

The Brammo lease program involves a low initial payment backed by zero risk on resale value and the increased convenience of returning the bike without the customers having to resell it personally. Brammo assumes the responsibility for the resale value of their electric motorcycles in three to four years from the moment of the program’s debut.

Customers will retain the full benefits of the 5-year battery warranty program Brammo announced recently, as well, thus minimizing the ricks and allowing them to enjoy their electric bikes even more. The 5-year warranty is also offered for previously-bought Enertia Plus, Empulse and Empulse R bikes.

These batteries are warranted for 5 years or 50,000 miles (80,000 km), with a 10-30% capacity decrease over this period deemed normal. Abnormally low storage capacities entitle customers to bring the bikes to an authorized dealership and have the batteries tested, repaired and replaced if necessary.

Currently Brammo is offering the Empulse and Empulse R through the lease program, with a 13% of the MSRP down payment and monthly payments as low as $269 (€195) for the Empulse. As the bike has MSRP of $16,995 (€12,320), the initial down payment is $2,209 (€1,600) and this changes things for the better. Check with Brammo or your nearest dealer for more details on the lease program.

Brammo release
http://brammoinc.createsend1.com/t/ViewEmail/r/87BA2D9A3A232CD82540EF23F30FEDED
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The humiliation I suffered that day will not go unpunished. My pain is the bubbling cauldron of molten steel that will forge the saber of your demise. I shall not be denied my vengeance Haa Ha Ha HaaHa Ha Ha Ha

Offline Stripes

• I'm On A Boat!
  • Motorcycles: Triumph
Huh... thanks for sharing J. I prefer the Zero brand electric motorcycles, so if I were to ever get one, I think that I'd stick w/ my gut! Cheers
Hard work, pays off in the future. Laziness, pays off now.

Offline Rincewind

• Motorcycles: DL650A
That Empluse is a very nice bike.  But $269/month sounds like a pretty hefty lease amount.  For 48 months, plus the initial payment, you would be paying $15,121.00 on a $16,995.00 bike, and then get no resale value.

And there probably would not be the benefit of federal tax credits then, either.

Offline Max Wedge

• Contributor
  • Engineering Pathologist
  • Motorcycles: '10 R1200GS
Do you have to go 48 months? 24 would sound better.
You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrists' office.
Where am I?

Offline Moto Morphin Power Ranger

• Ottenere una moto vera
  • Motorcycles: 2009 Moto-Guzzi Griso 8V, 1978 Yamaha XS1100
It's a bit high for me but i like the idea.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The humiliation I suffered that day will not go unpunished. My pain is the bubbling cauldron of molten steel that will forge the saber of your demise. I shall not be denied my vengeance Haa Ha Ha HaaHa Ha Ha Ha